All Comments on 'Sunbathing'

by DexSinis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TABOO

The writer must be american for in some states of America sex between cousins is either taboo or incest.For most of us who live in the rest of the world and in some states they do not exist and it is quite allowed for cousins to marry in fact in some countries it is norm al practice.

A poor little old hat story

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
My cousin

I had a very sexual relationship with my cousin Donita.

It last about 15 years. She was my best Lover.

We did a lot together, she also it a lot of first for her & me.

I really loved fucking Donita. She had a great body.

My friends liked when I shared her.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Amazing story and very visual.... I hope you continue it.

tmocktmockover 10 years ago
Good, but...

It was almost too long, as many of these have gotten lately. I know part 2 will be better.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 10 years ago
Absolutely Marvelous!

This is the best Incest Story to come about in years.. The plot was novel, the characters felt real and the action sequences positively erotic. Bravo!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
All Grown Up

Tanya and Jack are cousins. Their parents are out sightseeing. They decide to sunbathe by the pool. She's in a skimpy thong but needs Jack's help lathering her back with suntan oil. Top unlaced and removed to get a full tan, Tanya pushes his hands lower. The bottoms sail off with her encouragement: "Would it really be that much more awkward than having your hands on my tits?"

It's an interesting story of young adults testing their limits. The story demonstrates the wonder, the longing and even the hesitance in approaching an erotic encounter. The erotic element supports the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous