All Comments on 'The Headmaster's Office 07: Sundara'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

You definitely have a talent for writing fun, extremely hot erotica! Can't even begin to describe how much I love Blinny and Rupali's latest adventure.

And I seem to have developed an addiction to reading your stories just prior to bedtime....my hubby thanks you ;-)

blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback on Sundara from Smashwords

Belinda, your books are great. Have enjoyed them all. The Headmaster books are so much fun to read. Hopefully there will more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible writing

It's rare that you come across a story that is both incredibly inspired and so well written.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 9 years ago
My Gawd!

You continue to amaze me with your style and your imagination. Not only do you devise a wonderful story but it seems you have a knack for inventing sex toys as well. I love the light touch of the conversations, how the sex is fun as well as hot. Your talent is seen here as you so easily switch narration in this series from Blin to Rupali, and it all works so smoothly. Like others who have found your work, I am so pleased to chase you down and read every word you've written, sometimes twice as waiting for the new stuff is difficult to do. May you continue to pump out more stories as easily as Blin seems to orgasm. Your fans are growing and loving your work. - Kevin

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 9 years ago
Another amazing story!

I loved the way you introduced Rupali to this story. Her foot fetish fantasy combined with her delicious penchant for exhibitionism were a real turn-on. I really enjoy the sense of humor in your writing; there's always something a little funny going on to take the edge off of the sex and raging hormones ... that's not necessarily easy to do. I also like your use of pop culture in your stories. This one featured Spinal Tap (one of my favorites), and still had the Led Zeppelin Hangman allusion: that's good stuff and very entertaining.

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the story and your writing talent. Belinda is a wonderfully erotic character that would be a lot of fun to play with. I loved the shoe shop threesome which invited voyeurism from the window, and the great descriptions of the strapless dildo and blowjob. Keep up the good work, and can't wail to read more!

loveupskirtloveupskirtover 9 years ago
Awesome

Story was very enticing and lived up to my high hopes I had for it. Excellent take. I must make it a point to read all your other stories! Thank you!

DaflingerDaflingerover 9 years ago
Well written

A very engaging story. I enjoyed the detail humour and twists. Will look to read more of your stuff. Thanks for sharing and keep it up. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Masterful

You are a very talented storyteller. I had already enjoyed 'FIRST CLASS' and was calling it a night when I begin to read 'SUNDRA'. I was hooked immediately, lost in the story and getting horny again! Thanks.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 9 years ago
More!

Just... more! A fun and funny collection of stories.

Ret36bRet36bover 9 years ago
Wow

I want to go work in a shoe store now! Girls do have all the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot!

You have a wicked imagination and write it out in vivid imagery. Well done, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

"Don't touch the red button." - "What the fuck is the red button!"

I laughed out loud at that line! This is a great story and you should totally continue it!

Fantastic Job! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An excrement of a diseased mind !!

The worst !

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Sorry

I can't rate it higher than five stars even if I would like to, it's taken me over a week to read all the chapters, but it was a week well spent.

You have a wicked dirty little mind that I just love.

Have you in my favorites so I can read your other stories, only wish there was a picture of your tiny little body to relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Blin, you are one seriously sick little puppy - and I love it.

Extremely literate, funny when appropriate, and exquisitely erotic. All of this story read in one day and my only regret is that there isn't more of it.

coigachboycoigachboyalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

The best chapter but there suerley must be more?

ScrumptiousReaderScrumptiousReaderalmost 8 years ago
Where is part 8?

You gotta give us more of this hot FFM with Belind, Rupali and the Headmaster. Please, please, pleeeeeeease, pretty pleeeeaseee with a cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No!

I have waited a long time for chapter 7, you can't end it here! You did a chapter with Rupali... how about a new chapter with the headmasters point of view? Maybe an "extra" chapter, about his first experience with Belinda? Please?

TurbotunerTurbotunerover 7 years ago
Amazingly sexy story Belinda ;-)

Amazing story Blin. am glad you can turn your amazing talent into a paying career. Wish you the best of luck. But, please if you can't finish this series here then can you point us to the rest of the story even if it's not free?

Thanks again for sharing your sexy stories with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous