Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
Max meets Gwen in person for the first time.
4.4k words
4.54
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwenwyn
Gwenwyn
9 Followers

Max arrived in Maine earlier than he had expected, and checked into his hotel room on a rainy, Sunday afternoon. He had been sent to Bangor for two business meetings, but would have a lot of free time in this small, New England city. He had been surprised when his boss had told him where he would be going, since this was the city his online friend and lover lived in. They had been flirting, and playing sexy phone games for months, but hadn't had the opportunity to meet, until now.

Max looked around his room, and was pleased to find himself in a very comfortable, luxurious suite. The bed was inviting, with its soft, fluffy, silvery blue comforter, slate grey sheets, and several pillows. He smiled in anticipation of the time he planned to spend in that bed, over the next few days. He set his suitcase on the luggage stand, next to the dresser, and began to unpack. He put his neatly folded clothes in the drawers, except for a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, and the innocent looking packet that sat at the bottom of his suitcase. He removed the package, and tore open the plastic wrapping, pulling out a long, blue, nylon webbing strap, with soft, padded wrist cuffs at each end. He grinned to himself, as he pulled back the pillows and covers on the bed, and slipped the strap under the mattress. He slid the cuffs a third of the way down the mattress length on each side, and gave a firm tug, to make sure they were secure. When he was satisfied that the wrist cuffs were ready to use, he replaced the bedding, and picked up his phone.

Max sent a quick message to Gwen with his room number, and an invitation to meet him there, before heading into the bathroom. He wasn't sure how far from the hotel she lived, but expected that he would have time to take a shower before she arrived.

As Max was stepping out of the shower, he heard a knock on the door. He was surprised that Gwen had gotten there so quickly, but wrapped a thick, white towel around his waist, and stepped out to answer the door.

Gwen stood there in a rain drenched, long, red raincoat, with the hood pushed back to reveal silky, lavender hair with platinum blonde highlights, framing her face. Max took a moment to look at her for the first time, before realizing he was nearly naked, in the doorway. He took a step back, still holding his towel closed with his left hand, and invited her inside. She stepped into the room quickly, so he could close the door. He gave her a quick kiss, and stepped back again, to take a longer look at her. She stepped out of her shoes, and tucked them neatly under the chair next to the door, before turning to look at him. Her cheeks were barely blushing, and her eyes were bright and smiling, as she unbuttoned her raincoat.

Max spoke first, "Let me go put some clothes on..." he began, as Gwen opened her coat, and slipped it back off her bare, freckled shoulders. She was suddenly standing before him in just a pale, lilac lace and chiffon nightie. Her face showed a darker blush as she looked up at him through her lashes. "Or maybe not," Max said quietly. Wordlessly, he took her coat, and draped it over the chair, before reaching for her hand. He led her further into the room, and turned to face her. He let his eyes drop from hers, and linger on her barely covered breasts, as he pulled her close. He tucked the ends of his towel in, to hold it around his hips, then took both her hands in his. He pulled her against him, and drew her hands behind her back, where he took both her wrists in his left hand. He looked down at her face, and bent toward her, not quite touching her lips with his. Max stood like that for a long moment, not quite kissing her, but holding her body close, and her wrists securely. He could feel her trembling, and wondered briefly if she was cold, or excited.

As he finally kissed her, Max felt her shudder softly, and then relax into their kiss. She smelled earthy and feminine, of sandalwood and vanilla. He breathed her scent deeply, as his right hand stroked her left arm, up to her shoulder, where he hooked a finger under the thin strap of her nightgown, and slid it down to her elbow, baring her left breast. Her nipple was already erect, and as he pulled her hands back further, her back arched slightly, offering her naked breast to him. He could feel her pulse racing, and her breathing quicken, as he traced his fingers back up her arm, and across her collarbone, deliberately avoiding her nipple, that he was sure she wanted him to touch. Instead, he pushed the other strap of her gown down her arm, so she was naked to the waist. He looked down at her nipples, hard and inviting, and then back to her face. "I'm going to let go of your hands, Gwen. I don't want you to move them, though. Ok?" he asked. She nodded her understanding, holding her breath in anticipation of his touch.

He released her wrists, and cupped a breast in each hand, squeezing gently, still avoiding touching her nipples. She moaned softly, barely a whisper, and Max felt his cock twitch under the towel. He brushed his thumbs over the tips of her nipples, and watched her shoulders draw back as she arched her back against his touch. "You like that, right?" he teased her.

"So much," she whispered, "please don't stop." He felt his jaw clench when she said, "please," and gently pinched her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. She moaned softly again, a little bit louder this time. Encouraged by her reaction, he tugged gently, and rolled her nipples, until she moaned again. He pinched a little harder, and bent to kiss her left nipple. As he traced the tip with his tongue, she whimpered, and he closed his lips around her aching nipple, giving a gentle nibble. He suckled and teased her for several minutes, listening to her whimpers grow louder and her moans deeper. With a long, firm suck, he let her nipple fall from his lips, and kissed her deeply.

He put his hands on her hips, where her nightie still rested, and slid it off, to fall to the floor. He pushed gently on her hips, guiding her back to the edge of the bed. He left her to stand there for just a moment, while he pulled the comforter down, and stepped back to face her. He pulled the towel from his hips, and draped it over the sheets, before having her lie down. "We're going to make a mess, Gwen." he advised her, playfully. Once she was comfortably lying in the center of the mattress, with the towel spread under her hips, he reached for her left hand. "Do you trust me?" he asked, seriously. She was admiring his body, her eyes on his erection, as she raised her hand for him.

"Yes," she said, quietly.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, solemnly.

"Yes, I'm sure." she answered with confidence.

He secured her wrist with the padded, blue velcro cuff, making sure it wasn't too tight. Her eyes followed him as he walked around the foot of the bed to the other side, where he secured her right wrist. "Now you're all mine, at my mercy." he teased her.

"Yes, I am," she agreed. "What are you going to do with me now?" Her tone was light and playful, but her voice had a sultry note that told Max how excited she already was.

Max put a hand beneath her right knee, and pulled her thigh back, bending her knee, and guided it to the side, opening her legs so he could see her for the first time. She had soft, neatly trimmed, light brown hair on her pubic mound, but her lips were creamy, pale, and smooth. "I thought you didn't shave!" he said, in shock and delight.

"I don't," she answered with a smile, "I got waxed for you this morning. Do you like it?" She bit her lower lip softly, while he looked at her appreciatively.

"Didn't it hurt?" he asked, genuinely surprised and concerned. She answered with a simple nod. He paused for a moment. "Did you like it?" he enquired.

"I kinda did." she answered demurely.

"And how does it feel now?" he asked, as his fingertips barely brushed over her sensitive skin. She didn't answer with words, but softly purred when he touched her.

She took a deep breath, and replied, "Sorta slippery."

He smiled broadly at her answer, and slipped a fingertip just into her slit, to see for himself just how slippery she was. He was delighted to find that she was, indeed, quite wet, and slick under his touch. He let his fingers slide away from her, as he walked around to the other side of the bed. He pulled her left leg back, like he had her right, so that she was completely open before him. He shook his head slightly, "That is beautiful. You are beautiful." he said sincerely. He sat on the edge of the bed, and let the fingertips of his left hand gently stroke her smooth, soft pussy. His right hand found her left nipple, and pinched hard, drawing a sharp gasp, and low moan from Gwen.

"I'm hungry." Max stated simply. "Are you hungry?"

Gwen nodded emphatically. "You know I am. Please..." Her voice trailed off, as he reached for the hotel's phone, and dialed room service. She lay with her mouth slightly agape, astonished that he would choose now to order food. He asked for a fruit and cheese plate, and a bucket of ice, while she listened in stunned silence.

He hung up the phone, and looked back to her with a gleam of mischief in his eyes. "We don't have much time before room service gets here. Let's see how far we can get." He stood up, and took a few steps toward the dresser, where he had left his clothing. He pulled on a pair of sweatpants, and turned back to look at Gwen, still aroused and confused. "Now..." he said, as he eased himself onto the bed, between her legs. He stroked the insides of her thighs, from knees to pussy, and leaned down to softly kiss her glistening labia. He took a deep breath, still detecting the sweetness of her perfume, but now mingled with the fragrance of her lust.

The muscles in Gwen's thighs were taut and hard, anticipating the shock of Max's kisses. She was apprehensive about receiving oral satisfaction, but trusted that she would enjoy his lustful appetite. He began slowly, barely touching her, feeling her muscles tense at every kiss. After only a minute, he dipped his tongue into her slit, and tasted her arousal. She moaned, in spite of her nervousness. He tasted her again, and groaned his approval, as he licked deeper. He started to build a rhythm, slowly licking along her slit, slipping his tongue deeper with each stroke, savoring the softness and wetness of her, as he felt her begin to relax and enjoy his attention.

A knock at the door interrupted the pleasure trance Gwen had begun to succumb to, as Max quickly got to his feet. "Don't want to keep them waiting!" he said, with frustrating enthusiasm. He pulled the comforter up so that the edge just covered Gwen's nipples, and he quickly crossed the room to the door. Gwen tried to pretend that she was asleep, but knew she must look ridiculous, spread out in the middle of the bed. She kept her eyes closed, and hoped that Max would get back to her quickly. She finally heard the door close, and opened her eyes to see Max standing beside the bed with a tray, and an amused expression. "Did you fall asleep? And I thought I was waking you up!" he teased.

"So funny," Gwen managed to say, in a voice still trembling with excitement. She felt tears threaten to fill her eyes, in her excitement and frustration. Max set the tray down on the nightstand, and slid his pants off quickly, and set the ice bucket next to the foot of the bed. He pulled the comforter off before climbing back onto the bed between Gwen's legs.

"Now where was I?" he teased some more. "Right here..." he said, as he kissed her pussy again. He spread her open with his thumbs, and took a long, deep lick, from her drenched pussy, to her swollen clitoris. Gwen let out a moan so loud, it startled her, and thrilled Max. Encouraged, he teased her opening with the tip of his tongue, and flicked at her clit several times. He explored her folds with his tongue, and shifted his weight so he could hold her open with one hand, and slide a finger inside her with the other. Gwen's back arched, and her hips thrust up at the penetration. "Mmmm, you like that," Max said, in a husky, sensual tone. He probed her tight hole with one finger for a few moments, before adding a second. He kept flicking and stroking her clit with his tongue, as he explored her sex.

Without warning, Max stopped licking and fingering, and slid back on the bed, away from Gwen. She gasped in shock at the abrupt absence of him, and surprised herself with a moan of deep disappointment. Looking down between her legs, she could see Max leaning to the side, reaching for something on the floor. In her sexually fogged mind, she couldn't imagine what he was doing, until she felt sudden, shocking cold against her labia.

"What... what're... oh gods, what's that?" she stammered, as Max slid the ice cube along her slit.

"Just a change of pace, my Dear," he assured her, as he sat up, and moved to the side of the bed. He let the ice cube drip freezing water onto her left nipple, as he reached to circle the right nipple with another cube. Gwen sucked in a shocked breath at the sting of the ice, and felt her hips grinding slowly. She bit her lip softly, as Max caressed both nipples with ice, feeling the cold water dripping down the sides of her breasts, and down to her back. Max leaned forward, and drew her cold, left nipple into his mouth, sucking gently, and warming the tender skin with his tongue. "Put your legs down," he instructed, as he moved to straddle her. He suckled at her right nipple for a moment, just as he had the left. He alternated ice and kisses for many long minutes, feeling her hips rocking gently beneath him as he lovingly tortured her nipples. Gwen was panting and moaning in blissful arousal, wondering if she could have an orgasm just from nipple play.

Max eased himself off of the bed, and picked up a fresh ice cube. He quickly insinuated himself between Gwen's thighs again, and slid the ice into her slit, searching for her clit. She shuddered when he found the spot he was looking for, and groaned in pleasure. He spread her open with his left hand, as he circled her throbbing clit with the ice in his right hand. After a moment, he closed his lips around her clitoris, and gently sucked, while stroking with the tip of his tongue. A tremor shook Gwen's whole body, as a shock of pleasure shot through her. Satisfied with the reaction she gave, Max repeatedly alternated ice with a deep, warm, suckling kiss, until Gwen's hips were rocking rhythmically, and her whimpering became an almost steady moan.

Max stopped long enough to ask, "Are you ready for my cock?" He knew she had been ready for almost an hour, but he wasn't satisfied yet that she'd been teased enough.

Gwen whimpered loudly, and insisted that she was ready. She begged quietly at first, then more insistently. "Please fuck me," she pleaded.

"Not yet," Max taunted, without malice. "I want you to do something for me, first."

"Anything!" Gwen offered desperately. "I'll do whatever you want. Please, I need you inside me. Please!" she begged. Max savored her hunger, and let her continue to ask, "Please..." for a few more seconds.

"I want you to squirt for me." he informed her.

Gwen stammered silently for a moment, before finding her voice. "I'm not sure I can." she almost whined.

"You can. I know it." Max assured her. He slid two fingers deep inside her then, making Gwen's back arch sharply, her begging stopped immediately, and she began to grind against his hand. A low, deep groan escaped her throat as he fucked her with his fingers. Max bent his fingers slightly inside of her, pressing up until he felt a slightly rougher spot inside her. He stroked into her rhythmically, focusing on pressing that spot. Each time he pressed, her body stiffened, muscles tense, and her voice caught in her throat. He kept stroking, and began pinching her clit with his other hand. Her hips ground wildly against his hand, and he had trouble catching her slippery clit with his fingers. He kept thrusting his fingers into her, and leaned in to trap her clit between his lips. He sucked hard, flicking his tongue across the tip, as her hips bucked wildly against him. After several seconds of sucking, he pulled back, still fucking her with his hand, and blew cool air across her throbbing clit. Gwen's body tensed one more time, and a deep, primal spasm forced itself through her body. Her voice was hoarse and guttural as her orgasm broke over her. Max was rewarded with a small spurt of juices from her grasping, throbbing pussy. He held his hand still, pressing against that magic spot, until her body relaxed, and her breathing became regular again.

She whimpered and moaned incoherently for a few minutes, before he asked again, "Do you want my cock now?" Her body was still shuddering slightly, rhythmically, with aftershocks of her mind shattering orgasm, but at the mention of his cock, her hips began to undulate again.

"Of course I want your cock. Please, may I have you inside me now?" she pleaded weakly. He knew she must be exhausted after cumming so hard, but her libido wouldn't let her give up.

He pulled himself up onto his knees, as close to her as he could, and she pulled her knees back, and spread them as far as she could, inviting him inside of her.

"Put your feet down, and raise your ass," he demanded gently.

Gwen did as she was told, and Max slid his knees forward, under her. He pushed her legs back again, and rested her heels against his upper arms. He leaned into her, guiding his cock with his right hand, and holding her pussy open with his left. Once he was lined up, he pressed into her, entering with just the tip of his cock. She raised her hips more, encouraging him to thrust deeper, but he held still, and enjoyed her tightness around him. He pulled back slightly, not quite pulling out of her, and slid himself into her barely an inch deeper than before. He continued rocking like that, barely penetrating her, for a couple of minutes, before she begged, "Please, go deeper. I need to feel you." He pushed into her another inch, and held there for a moment, letting the rocking of her hips stroke him. She whimpered softly, and he pushed all the way into her, drawing a gasp of surprise and satisfaction from her. "Finally!" she gasped, as he pulled back almost all the way, and thrust deeply into her again. He kept taking long, deep strokes for several minutes, enjoying her grinding her hips against him at the depth of every thrust. He knew this was her favorite position, and he was understanding why. The control he had over the depth of his thrusts was wonderful, and the access he had to her entire body was sublime.

He thrust hard into her, and her head tilted back in ecstacy, as she moaned with pleasure. He held himself deep inside, pushing rhythmically into her, as he pinched both her nipples, twisting slightly, and pulling gently. Her hips rocked against him, matching his rhythm. He slid himself almost all the way out, and slammed into her again. He knew his thrusts must hurt, but she was elated at every stroke. Her excitement encouraged him, and he continued to pound into her, thrusting faster and more urgently as the moments passed. He kept pinching and teasing her nipples, pulling harder, and pinching as tight as he dared, for fear of hurting her. Soon he was thrusting hard and fast, her hips thrusting up to meet him, stroke for stroke. He reached over, and pulled the velcro tab on her right wristband, releasing her hand. She flexed her fingers for a moment, and reached up to place her hand on his arm. He moved her hand between their bodies, and pressed her fingers to her clit. He didn't need to say anything to convey what he wanted her to do. She began stroking her swollen clit in time with his thrusts, and in moments, she was begging for his permission to cum. He considered making her wait, but decided instead to see how many orgasms he could give her.

Gwenwyn
Gwenwyn
9 Followers
12