Sunday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwenwyn
Gwenwyn
9 Followers

"Cum for me now." he demanded with a growl in his voice. Her hips thrust against him hard, and her entire body tensed with the intensity of her orgasm. She kept rolling her hips against him, and he pressed hard into her while her pussy grasped his cock. He felt every ripple of her muscles, clenching him, and pulling him into her, as her orgasm broke in waves through her. Her throat worked as if it were trying to scream, but only a high pitched whimper escaped her. Finally, her body relaxed, and she looked up at Max.

"Thank you," she said breathlessly.

He was shocked at the gratitude in her face, and the peace in her voice. He could feel his own orgasm building, but he wasn't ready yet. He eased himself out of her, and kissed her sweetly on the lips, then the tip of her nose. He smiled down at her, and then kissed her throat, biting lightly, as she purred, tickling his lips with the vibration of her throat. He kissed his way down, between her breasts, and she caressed the back of his neck with her free hand. He put delicate kisses down her belly, and finally, just above her aching pussy. Her hips were still grinding gently, trapped in the rhythm from her last orgasm. He spread her open again, and gave a long lick, the length of her slit. She moaned softly as he circled her clit with his tongue again, and managed to ask, "Again?"

"Mmmmhmmmm," he hummed in response, as he closed his lips around her clit. She purred deep in her throat, and let her hips pick up his rhythm again, as he resumed sucking, licking, and humming against her sensitive clitoris. He alternated between oral ministrations, and pinching her slippery clit. It took him only a few minutes to have her grinding her hips hard again, another orgasm building quickly. "Are you going to cum for me again, my Dear?" he asked, smugly.

"Oh gods... yes, please! Please, Max, may I cum for you again?" He was a little surprised at how she asked, but pleased that she was giving herself to him so freely. "Please..." she begged, "please let me cum. I don't know how long I can hold back. Please..." she begged with a desperation that thrilled Max.

"Yes Gwen, cum now." he demanded. She obeyed immediately, arching her back, smiling blissfully, and groaning her pleasure for him to hear, as well as watch.

"My God, woman, you are insatiable!" he exclaimed in delight. She nodded her head in agreement, and winked at him. "Can you do it again?" he asked, truly curious.

"I'm not sure." she answered through ragged breaths. "For you, I'll try."

Max didn't wait for more urging. He released the cuff holding her left wrist, and turned her over, pulling himself to his knees, and pulling her hips up and back to accommodate him. He eased his cock into her, aching now for his own orgasm, and began thrusting slowly. He noticed the sunflower tattoo on the small of her back, and traced it with the fingers of one hand, while he pulled her hips back against his, to meet his thrusts, with the other. He watched the flesh of her ass ripple every time he drove into her, and felt tension rising in his balls. He knew it wouldn't take long, once he began to pound into her the way she liked. He began counting the petals on her tattoo, to delay the inevitable, and she reached down between her legs, and tickled his balls lightly with her fingernails.

"No," he commanded immediately, and her hand froze. "Play with your clit. I want another orgasm from you before I finish." Her fingers slipped back between her own legs, and she pinched her clit quickly, again and again, until she could feel her pleasure bubbling up inside her again.

She began rubbing in tight circles, and asked, barely audibly, "Now?"

"Yes, now!" Max demanded, just a moment before her back arched, and she thrust back against him hard, pressing into him as her hips bucked. Just as her thrusting abated, he pulled his cock free of her, and instantly began to erupt. He watched his cum spurt in thick, sticky squirts, onto her back. She looked back over her shoulder at him, and reached beneath them again, this time cupping his balls in her hand gently, as they emptied onto her back. He knelt there for a couple of moments, looking at the culmination of their efforts, before grasping her hips gently, and guiding her to lie on her side. He lay down beside her, and stroked her arm, from shoulder to fingertips. Her smile was serene and disarming. Her face was still flushed with pleasure, and he was damp with sweat, but comfortably exhausted.

Gwen spoke first, "What time is your meeting tomorrow?" she asked.

"One o'clock." he informed her.

"Can we do this again, after?" she asked, hopefully.

"... insatiable..." he muttered.

Gwenwyn
Gwenwyn
9 Followers
12