Sunday Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trista slumped down, face forward in a pillow. The dildo slipped out of her pussy and she lay sobbing. Tears of pure joy ran down her cheeks, the slightly salty taste of them even penetrating her lips as she tasted it on her tongue.

No words came from Dawn's clever expressive mouth; instead she just pulled that glistening, juice covered dildo to her, and sucked it clean. The taste both thrilled and her and curiously left her wanting even more. Truth to tell, Dawn had had some bad problems lately, and now that they were thankfully nothing more than a bad memory, she was in sexual overdrive. She needed this harsh, intense, physical loving to clear and heal her recently troubled mind.

The two girls, both twenty-two summers old, lay down next to each other with their heads on the pillow and a hand of each draped over the others shoulder. This is how the returning Rob saw them, lying together like two wanton good-bad beautiful angels.

The big Englishman had still been unable to locate any of his clothes and was wrapped in a ridiculously small towel he had found in the bathroom. It was a present given to Dawn by her young niece who had visited Disneyland. On the front of it was depicted the grinning face of Daffy Duck. The absurdity of his attire merely added to Rob's sense of disorientation, which, twinned with the massive arousal he felt looking at the two girls smooth, curvaceous bare butts, sent his head spinning again.

His horniness winning over his sense of embarrassment; he simply lay down on the bed, said, "Hi again," and did what he wanted, which was initially to part Dawn's cute butt-cheeks and slip his tongue into her asshole and lick away, rimming this beauty good.

Dawn squirmed a little with excitement at this; she had a very sensitive butt and loved to have it played with. Without thinking, she drew herself up so that she was on her knees. She parted her own ass-cheeks so that Rob could get easier access as he slurped around inside of her.

Hearing Dawn moan, Trista turned and checked what was happening. A cool thought hit her, and she said, "Rob honey, stay there bro, stay right as you are for a minute."

Trista then went to the cabinet where Dawn had got the strap-on from. It was what Dawn like to call her ‘naughty drawer.' She looked inside and found there were a couple of vibrators, an odourless gel, as well as some sexy lingerie. Removing the gel and a slim white battery operated vibrator, about 5" long and quite slim, Trista returned to the bed.

From being most definitely the ‘sub' during the sex, Trista now felt like playing at being the ‘dom.' What she did by verbal command, and by actually physically pushing them around, was to have Rob slide his cock into Dawn's pouting, glistening pussy from the side. They were face on together and Dawn held and lifted one leg high so as to make extra room as Rob began thrusting gently into her with that big hard cock.

This position allowed Trista the angle she wanted. She got to the side, behind Dawn, and began lubing up the beautiful brunettes tight asshole with the gel on her fingers. Slicking her up good, and working that tight ring of muscle cunningly, she soon had Dawn loosened up nicely. Then, as Rob fucked Dawn energetically from her front, Trista switched on and rammed the pulsating vibrator into her sweet ass.

It was a hard-on threesome now, with Dawn as the hot filling in a very sexy sandwich. She herself felt just sooooo turned-on; it was as though her body was on fire. Trista was fucking her ass with the vibe in time to Rob's deep pushes into her pussy. The feeling was delicious to her; the sheath of skin between her two tight holes was being squeezed tight and felt, in her words, "Fucking beautiful."

Both Trista, with the vibe in her hand, and Rob tuned in on what Dawn wanted and needed which was aggressive sex; to be fucked hard. They slammed away, pounding the beautiful brunette for minute after minute. Trista returned some of the spanking she had loved getting earlier from Dawn, giving it out firmly in return, making those tight rounded buns redden.

Al-the-while Rob kissed Dawn's sweet mouth and rolled and pinched her bullet hard red nipples, whole Dawn herself pressed hard on her own clit. She was ridden by them for a long time, cumming several times, until her asshole stung and her pussy was utterly satisfied.

The three of them eased back, and the vibrator was turned off and tossed aside. Dawn was more sexually satisfied than she had ever been in her life. Rob and Trista needed another release though, and she got on all-fours again. Rob moved behind the blonde beauty, gripped her hips firmly in his strong hands and slipped his cock into her tight wet cunt, while Dawn scooted behind, stuck her tongue in his ass and gently squeezed his balls and circled Trista's clit with one clever finger. This fuck was short and fast, hard and deep. Quickly Trista moaned out, "Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh," and came once more.

Rob pulled out, and then in a delicious final act in this hot Sunday morning of sex, stroked his cock as Dawn and Trista put their mouths close to its plum-like end. He came hard and powerfully, working jets of cum alternatively between both the girls' hungry mouths. Finally, when he was utterly spent, the three of them collapsed down on to the big bed, limbs entwined, warm flesh pressing on warm flesh and the sweet smell of sex permeating the room. They kissed, sharing his cum.

"Thanks guys," Dawn laughed out, as drops of cum glistened on her lips. "Ummm, does anyone feel like staying here for dinner later?"

-------------------

I want to say a big thank-you to those people who posted feedback and sent me emails about my other stories. I love to get a response, and will gladly reply to anyone who mails me and leaves their address - Jay

12