All Comments on 'Sunday Brunch'

by BonnieBee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BriteaseBriteasealmost 16 years ago
nice

Quite liked this. Sounds as if you enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Did you enjoy it

Did you enjoy it or is it a fantasy. Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

My wife can learn from this kind of material, keep up the great stories. Women of the world READ this!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done!

I'm sure it was a fantasy, but have to believe it's one the author has thought about a lot because it had such a sense of realism. I enjoyed it.

epiphany65epiphany65almost 16 years ago
Hot

Very nice story, Bonnie. Keep writing,please. I hope to read more of your stories.

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 16 years ago
I love the 'stream of consciousness' style

It works very well for this type of story. Great pacing and very hot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a well written story

The story was well written,with a good story line. the sex was hot,vivid and well defined.I enjoyed reading it very much.She sounded like a very hot girl,and maybe could have some more exciting sex encounters.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Super hot! Great job!

This is a wonderful fantasy! Well written and extremly erotic! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

I hope you really lived it. About 30 years ago I was dating a young girl who loved to show off. Sue seldom wore panties or a bra and loved to flash my friends. During a BBQ and some moderate drinking, she was teasing one of the guys in the kitchen while the rest of us were either in the pool of sitting around the grill stuffing our faces. I went into the house to get some condiments and the guy had his hand under her blouse massaging her tits. When he saw me, he quickly removed his hand and looked away. I told him he didn't have to stop because I was there. She grabbed his hand and slid it under her blouse as she told him "yeah, you don't have to stop, there's enough for everyone". I walked over to them and half whispered to her "hell yes, you could even fuck him if that's what you want to do". She gave me a pissed off look then told him "come on Jim, let's go fuck", and led him off through the house.

Long story short, Sue was fucked by three of the guys and she sucked off two others. Sue loved sex and she loved the taste of cum. After that time we got together many times with several guys at once. I loved watching them fuck her and fill her with their cum and Sue always begged me to lick and suck her clean after they left but never while they were there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous