All Comments on 'Sunday Lunch - The Day'

by tetherer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wishful Thinking On My Part !!!

I wish I could get my husband to go swinging. I got very wet reading this !!! Dee in NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If only

Dee in NJ, If I was married to you, we would be swinging. If only I could talk my wife into it. AJ in Aus

tim4522tim4522over 11 years ago
I agree with u both - my wife won't either :-(

Looks like all of us are held back by our spouses. Getting her to swing, watching her fuck another guy, making him cum, is my very BIGGEST fantasy. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I got my wife to swing at the age of 52. She was still working and she came home and said you wont believe it but I found out today that Col, a work colleague, and Gloria are swingers, who would have thought.I had met them at work parties, he was tall, big, she was shorter and a little plump, my wife was always talking about Col, I think she sort of liked him. I said see if you can get an invite, she told me I was disgusting. At a retirement party, Col came over to me and asked would we like to come back to their place, a few drinks, I said fine and asked my wife, Lorraine, ok. We got their, it was warm, there was another couple there, in their 60s,Louise and Al,we all had drinks, Col said I,m hot and took off his shirt and trousers, sitting down in his underwear, Gloria removed her dress, Al down to his underwear, Louise took off her dress, so I stood, down to my underwear, Lorraine said may as well join in.Louise and my wife were in pantyhose, Gloria sheer black underwear. I could not take my eyes off Louise, I have always been a legs and arse man, even though she was the oldest there, she ticked all my boxes. I started to get hard,i looked at Col, he smiled, he had a bulge in his underwear Thats how it started, Gloria got up and walked to Al and sat beside him, put her hand on his underwear and felt his cock. I looked at Lorraine, she didn't move as Gloria was now openly stroking Als cock. Col moved to Lorraine, his bulge clearly evident, she smiled, he dropped his underwear, his uncut cock straight out. I felt a hand on mine., Louise said do you mind, I looked around, Lorraine had her hand on Cols cock, I said no and she removed my underwear at first stroking my cock then taking it in her mouth, something my wife would not do. I looked over,my wifes pantyhose was off, Glorias panties were gone. Col said, o.k, now we are acquainted, lets move to the bedroom. We followed Col, now all ladies on their knees, what a sight,he stepped up to Lorraine, positioned his cock and pushed into her,wow, she arched her back and moaned, Al wasted no time, into Gloria and I pushed into Louise,it was a little difficult to get into her but finally I slid in and after only a few thrusts i heard her say, oh my god, oh my and i felt her orgasm. I fucked harder into her, i heard her scream again as i felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she had another orgasm i looked over at my wife, Cols cock sliding in and out of her pussy, shiny wet and i felt my cumm rise and blast into Louise, who pushed back, greedily taking it. That seemed to set off a chain reaction as both Col and Al shot their loads as well. We all sat back. Col got up and got 2 jugs of juice, now we have got that over, you can do as you like, 3 bedrooms are available, Louise grabbed my hand and pulled me into another bedroom.She lay down, legs spread wide, fuck me again, i knelt, not yet why , please, i put my tongue to work, she was wet now, i licked her, down to her anus, she locked her legs around me, squealing, orgasming. I moved up, pushed my now hard cock back into her and fucked her hard and fast, she kept orgasming, i was soaked,i pulled back, no, keep going, i lifted her legs a little, my cock at her anus, she said do it, put your cock back in me and i slid into her arse, her buttery insides gripping me straight away and i fucked her arse, sliding her on her side, , my fingers at her pussy and nipples as my cock slid in and out of the best cock milking arse i have been in. When i exploded in her i saw stars and i lay in her until my cock softened and plopped out. We meet regularly, my wife certainly likes Col, but they have all commented as to why Louise and i never swap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertetherer@tetherer
Retired gentleman, who enjoys sex. Writes for enjoyment but not very good!! Hoping to start writing again soon and always happy yo get messages.