All Comments on 'Sunday Morning Exercise'

by Sydney1987

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Narcissistic

This is a sexist comment, in that it's about the difference between men and women. Women are so INTO themselves and their luscious bodies.

"...I was impressed with myself. My firm tits were heightened by my hard nipples...my smooth pussy with swollen clit looked so edible, even I wanted to lick myself. "

"I wanted to be in front of him so his eyes would be on my ass as I ran"

So, for women, it's very much about being desired, and thinking that the guy thinks she's hot. Can you imagine a guy writing, "My rock hard abs and firmly muscled chest got me hot! My long, thick cock looked delicious. It made me want to suck it. I couldn't wait for her to see me..."??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sexiest thing ive ever read

Its not so much about the content of the story but that i can tell the author has a great imagination. she seems like the type who can take any idea and turn it into the sexiest thing ive ever read...I have read over thousands of these stories , and this author is by far the best. for me anyways. there is just such a sexiness. I would give anything for just one night with sydney1987.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fun read, well written and weird formating

Don't know how I missed this, but it was a fun read, especially as I've just come back from a long run with some friends. The site seems to have incorporated some weird end of line commands into the story -- as this was posted in 2012, you'd think they'd have cleaned it up by now. Oh well, the story is still fun and well written and would love to see ore here -- but whatever, hope you are still writing (in whatever format) and enjoying yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous