Sunday Night Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers

"Do not cum until I do!" he commanded.

"Fuck!" she thought. She fought off her orgasm, straining to hold back. She did know what this new Brian would do if she were to disobey. She tried to focus on his pleasure, swirling her tongue as best she could while he continued to drive his rod in and out of her mouth. She felt his cock expand further. He drove his cock deeper, and she nearly gagged as it threatened to push down her throat. She moaned around his cock, certain that she couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer.

Finally, she felt a hot jet of semen blast the back of her throat. Her orgasm overtook her at the same instant. A second blast from his cock, and then a third, filled her mouth and coated her tongue with the salty taste. She slammed her pussy up and down the dildo as her whole body shook. He pulled his cock out. Another blast of cum splattered against her forehead, and another across her lips. A second orgasm ripped through her. She continued to fuck the black shaft, now completely buried inside of her. A third orgasm rocked her and she screamed out in ecstasy.

Finally sated, she collapsed down onto the dildo as her pussy continued to squeeze it with her contractions. His cum still filled her mouth and she reluctantly swallowed, sensing that this is what he wanted. More cum dripped from her chin and onto the floor.

"Clean off my cock," he demanded. She took his still firm shaft back into her mouth and sucked out the remaining cum. She swirled her tongue along the underside of his cock and felt it growing hard again...

KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers
12