All Comments on 'Sunday School Teacher'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice indeed.

And a reminder, should one be necessary, that the old saw: 'Still waters run deep' is as true today as it ever was.

A most enjoyable tale - 5 *s and thank you for writing it.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
Marvelous

Reminded me of the time *I* learned about book covers, also as a youngster, and also from a church lady. Ah, youth. Too bad it is wasted on the young.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Incredible!!!

This story is so great that you MUST write a sequel. It's funny and hot and since I remember having a sunday school teacher who was very much like Martha, I can relate to it even though I didn't know mine like that!

60andhorny60andhornyabout 13 years ago
excellent

hope there is a second part. very well written and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Five Stars..

Chapter 2, please?

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the nice comments

and thanks to the reader who mentioned that I somehow put "afternoon" along with mid-morning as the time of the story. The word Afternoon does not belong there. Thanks. I will fix that.

As for a sequel, it's on the way and hope it will appear by the weekend. Thanks again.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Good story

Breaking several taboos adds spice to a well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
When in doubt...

...GO FOR IT! You might end up discovering your sexuality VERY EARLY!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Sad Christian fighting her natural urges

made for a sad tale. It would also be sad for a young man to have her as his first sexual encounter with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Thank you for that great story.

The thing that I found fascinating the most was the physical details of the main characters:

Martha Beckford as a tall, rather unattractive mature woman.

Timothy equipped with an average sized tool.

Being that so unusual compared to the standard stories makes it outstanding.

And then the slow build up of the eroticism....followed by the finger penetration...really outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great amusing read

Sat here drinking a lovely cup of tea it ended luke warm and with my love of tea it's the biggest compliment.

If it was intended or not you had me belly laughing with your descriptions of everything,her foggy crooked glasses for instance drew a perfect picture of the events unfolding.

My best read on here in a long time and will now look to see if there is a follow up.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
You win!

This story was great! The situations made me laugh and made me hard, too. Sunday School teachers who suck dick are always hot!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Awsome story. Cannot wait for more. Hope it cums ASAP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous