All Comments on 'Sunday School Teacher Day 02'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mama Sheep Looks after the flock.

Mrs. Beckford knows how to bring the younsters to their knees and not to pray either. Great story keep it going. Waiting patiently for day three. Maybe the can man will show and make it a threesome(wishful thinking).Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this!

What a wild and wacky story this is. I'm lovin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Compelling

Keep the can man out of it. Perhaps he should bring a "friend" to be saved. I think she needs to be punished for her sinful ways.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 13 years ago
Love the characters

You're doing a fine job making these characters come to life. The story shows how scary it is becoming a man and how much fun it is as well. Love Mrs. Beckford's furry bits as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thanks!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Delicious

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I'm super-envious of this kid and his all-day sex marathon. I've never had so much sex that it made my knees raw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ABSOLUTELY

One of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica!! Keep Writing!!

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 5 years agoAuthor
To the anon private messenger

Your Comment:

Let's see...8 years have past. Why dangle something you have little intention of filling?

My comment is why private message me a question and leave me no way to respond?

There was a Part 3 that I submitted and it was rejected by literotica because of content. I never bothered to change the story to make it comply. If there was a way to let readers know that Part 3 would not be coming, I would have.

Sorry. I think each of the first 2 parts could be individual stories on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What happened?

What happened to day 3?

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More .... More !!!!!

Cannot wait for Chapter 3 !!!!!! Hope it will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ahh the "good old days"

look forward to next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous