All Comments on 'Sunderscape: Shakti and Chris 01'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Cock and Ball Expansion followed by...

Cock and Ball Expansion followed by...

a thorough and explicit milking and post orgasm torture as his balls fill up again.

Silly thoughts go through my mind. I'd love to meet Shakti.. very, very sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More More More

I like it, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Maybe you should make an ongoing series? Like how she came to be or something like that.

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys!

Wow, I thought I'd replied already!

Johnny: Thanks for the comment! Not a bad idea. Don't know if it will happen in this series, but that sounds like a fun thing to do in a femdom story.

Anon 1: I will provide more! Thanks for commenting.

Anon 2: While I do plan for Sunderscape to be an ongoing series, I am not sure if I want to get into Shakti's background quite yet, mostly because I think the mystery is part of her appeal. But you never know, I might change my mind in a month. We'll see! Appreciate the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best submission yet!

The way you use writing/ context and couple it with erotic fanfictiom is truly brilliant! I am so involved with the story and wish I was there too.

Not a thing wrong with it and makes my balls feel fuller than ever.

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anon!

Thanks for commenting. I'm not sure how fanfiction this is given that it's an original setting, but thank you all the same. I wish I had a mysterious penis-enlarging aunt with demon-friends as well! I think that's true of everyone. Probably why I wrote this. And being able to elicit such a physical reaction is a huge compliment to me. Thanks for telling me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More when?

Part 2 better be the next thing you publish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous