Sunrise Sunset Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I suppose not technically since we aren't blood relatives, but I'd hate to try to explain that to the folks back at the house."

"Oh gees, the house," she said realizing how long we'd been away and worrying about somebody looking for us. "We should be getting back," she said. "Somebody's going to start noticing that we aren't there. So where do we go from here?"

"I think we need to get together first and really talk this through, maybe over lunch or something. We need to think about how this would work. How about sometime next week? I'll call you. That would also give us both time to really think about this, and make sure we want to keep going."

"I've already thought about it a lot in the past couple of weeks," she admitted. "I know what I want, correct that, need to do. I have ideas about how it could work. Keith is away for at least a day or two almost every week, and the kids are in school every day. My time is pretty much my own, but I don't know about you."

I took her hand and nodded. "I'll call you about lunch," and then we headed back to the house. She went in first through the same basement door we came out. Then, making sure I waited a minute or two, I went in.

The next week, we met for lunch, and agreed that it would be fine for me to go to her house the following Wednesday. Apparently, Jennifer was one of the very few "stay at home moms" in her neighborhood because she hadn't found a job. Virtually none of her neighbors were home during the day. I would leave work about 9:00 telling my secretary that I had an appointment with a client, whom I would indeed go see for a brief period. From where, I'd leave about 10:00 or 10:30. If anybody tried to track me down, I'd just say I'd left early because I had to get to the dentist or something, and it took longer than expected. It was really unlikely that any of this would happen, but it made for some good James Bond intrigue in planning. I'd arrive at Jennifer's around 11:00. That would give us several hours, and all we needed to do is have me out before her kids got home from school. Before arriving, I should call from my cell to tell her I was down the street. That way, she could open the garage door when she saw me coming. Pulling my car into the garage would keep it from being exposed in the driveway.

Wednesday arrived, and the morning client-meeting scenario was played out as planned. I arrived at Jennifer's just about 11:00. I called from around the corner, and I saw the garage door open as I drove down the street. She was standing in the doorway to the kitchen as I drove in. I didn't even have the engine off when she pushed the button to let the garage door down. She was wearing a simple white tee shirt and jeans, but no shoes or socks. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. When the cool air from the open door hit her nipples, they looked like they wanted to burst through the thin fabric. I couldn't believe she was barefoot in early December, but I didn't comment, just appreciated. For me, there was something especially sexy about an attractive woman dressed like a barefoot farm girl in jeans and a plain white tee. She was holding a glass of wine. As I stepped into the kitchen, she hugged me with her free hand, and gave me a solid, but not overly passionate kiss.

Taking me by the hand, she lead me to the kitchen table where she grabbed a half empty bottle of Pinot Grigio, and poured me a glass saying, "I hope you don't mind, but I've been a little nervous, and I'm already a couple of glasses ahead of you."

"You're not the only nervous one here," I responded taking a good swallow. We sat sipping and looking at each other for a few seconds. She broke the silence with a little laugh. "Oh man, I can't believe you're really here. I was so happy to get your call that you were down the street. I kept worrying that you might change your mind.

I grinned, "I was worried that when you answered the phone you were going to tell me to turn around. You have no idea how I've been thinking about this after our talk on Thanksgiving. I kept remembering your comments about a teenage crush on me."

She laughed, "I'm afraid it might have been a bit more than a teenage crush. It sort of became a masturbation fantasy that has sure been rekindled in the past month."

I put my hands over my ears and in mock horror said, "Too much information!" Then I added, "I have a confession to make too. I've had my share of fantasies about you, especially after one time at your dad's house about ten years ago. We were all there for Fourth of July, and a bunch of us were sitting and talking in the basement because it was too hot outside. You were in a director's type chair across from me, and wearing these white short-shorts. I was betting with myself that there were no panties under them. As you squirmed around, the shorts rode up into your crotch far enough that some of your pussy hairs started peeking out. I was so fucking turned on., and sitting there with a hard-on hoping that nobody asked me to get up for anything."

Jennifer laughed so hard that she almost spit out her wine. "Seriously?" she asked. "Oh wow. I don't remember that time, but I will bet that there was a good chance that I wasn't wearing panties because I can remember wearing tight white pants and shorts and not wanting a panty line showing. I really didn't like the feeling of thongs up my butt, at least not back then.'

A moment of silence passed while she simply sipped her wine, and continued to giggle a little. "You know," she said with a grin, "you would never get that opportunity again to see peeking pube hairs. Maybe rather than just telling you why...." She stood up and pulled down her jeans and panties, kicking them away with her bare foot.

"Ta da!" she said striking a mock circus acrobat pose. "Pretty much shaved clean now days."

My heart was thumping. Good Lord, just like that she was standing two feet from me naked from the waist down. Her pussy was indeed nearly shaved with a tiny triangle of trimmed pubic hair for accent. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I reached out and put my hand on her belly. Sliding it down over the patch of hair till my fingers found their way between her meaty pussy lips. She was already wet. She spread her feet a little to give me more access, and never protested my exploring fingers as I slid one up into her. I felt a familiar stirring in my own pants as I looked up at her. She was looking right at me, and our eyes locked. "You know," I said, "one of the things I've been wondering about constantly for the past week is what you looked like naked."

She spoke in a soft voice. "Then I hope you like what you see," she said before adding, " and what you feel."

"I think the tent in my pants answers that," I replied.

"If that's one of the things you were wondering about, what else?" she asked.

"I've been wondering what you taste like," I said picking her up, sitting her on the kitchen table, and spreading her thighs. My fingers traced lightly along her inner thighs and down to her calves and bare feet. They felt so cold from standing on the floor. I held them in my hands to warm them. I lifted them to the table top which basically forced her to lean back on her elbows. I moved my face to her crotch, and breathed in the pungent, intoxicating, earthy scent of her as I kissed her knees and thighs and belly button. Then I could wait no longer and my tongue found her secret womanhood. My tongue slowly traced up her nether lips. She let out a soft moan of appreciation. , I used my thumbs to gently spread her lips so I could get an unobstructed view of her woman-hole, her pearly wet inner lips, and the pink nubbin of her clit. Moving forward, I kissed it, and pushed my tongue into her, savoring the taste of the nectar on her pussy petals.

I looked up to her. She was looking back at me, smiling. Then my face went back to her crotch, and my tongue once again worked its way into her sweet slit. It traced upwards to swirl around her clit. I took between my lips and nibbled gently. She gave another moan of pleasure. I repeated again and again. Her fingers ran through my hair and pulled me to her as I increased my teasing. Then she lifted my face and said hoarsely, "As fantastic as this is, we have to move someplace more comfortable. This table is cold and hard on my tender tusshy."

She jumped off the table, grabbing the bottle of wine and her glass in one hand. When she bent to pick up her jeans and panties, she did it in such a way as to raise her ass right in front of me. "Follow me," she said walking toward the stairs. As she started up, she made sure that she stopped about three steps in front of me before proceeding. It was the perfect elevation to give me a gopher's eye view of her luscious cunt lips and ass. When we reached the bedroom, she pulled the tee shirt over her head, pulled back the bed spread, blanket, and top sheet. Then she turned, sat totally naked on the edge of the king size bed. She crooked her finger to signal me to stand in front of her, and I was happy to comply. She reached up and unbuttoned my shirt. She pushed it up to my shoulders, but I removed it, dropping it to the floor. Then she pulled my undershirt out of my pants. I removed that too, and dropped it on the floor next to my shirt. I kicked off my loafers as she stood up and turned me around.

"Sit," she ordered while gently pushing down on my bare shoulders. My butt came to rest on the bed as she knelt and pulled off my socks. Then she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled down my pants and jockeys. It was pretty obvious that I was "glad to see her" as my hard member popped out of and pointed toward the ceiling. She giggled. "Oh Uncle Mike, you've brought me my Christmas present early; ummmm, a nice sweet candy cane just for me." Without hesitation, she licked me from my balls to the tip of my dick and back again.

I looked down and watched intently as this incredibly sexy, willing woman worked her mouth on my cock. "I think maybe it would be better to stop the 'Uncle Mike', and go with just 'Mike'," I said huskily.

"No way," she answered looking up at me. "I like 'Uncle Mike'. It makes me feel so, so naughty." She returned to her licking and mouth fucking action. I was going insane. Without a word, she stood and pushed me back a little so that I was leaning back on my elbows with my butt on the edge of the bed. She backed up, pushed my legs together and pulled me forward a little which brought my legs a bit more off the edge of the bed. Straddling them and taking my cock in her hand, she guided it into her as she settled down on it slowly. She remained like that for a few seconds, her eyes closed as if focusing on the feeling of her cunt totally impaled on my cock. Then, she started grinding back and forth. From time to time she would rise up, and slam herself down hard onto my thighs like she was trying to drive my cock into herself as far as she could. Then she would continue grinding back and forth and round and round; harder, faster. I'd never been with a woman doing what she was doing. She started to moan and whimper. Her head rolled back and I could see that her eyes were open, staring off into infinite space as she cried out with total uninhibited animal release, "OH MY GOD! OH MY JESUS FUCKING GOD!" She kept on grinding faster and harder, moaning through clinched teeth, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. That's when I felt a flood of hot fluid soak my thighs and balls. "Jesus!" I thought. "Did she just piss on me, or could she be a female ejaculator like I had read about? Christ, I could have a niece-in-law that was an ejaculator, and not have had a clue for all these years. I thought about Keith enjoying this and none of us would have ever known.

Jen collapsed forward onto me, panting into my neck. After regaining her composure a little, she sat up, still impaled on my cock. We both looked down to my wet thighs. "Oh shit, I hope you aren't upset with that," she said. "I haven't cum like that on Keith's cock for a long time. I guess it's been building up.

"Do you cum like that all the time?" I asked. "That was fucking fantastic. I've never seen that for real. I've seen it in videos and thought it was fake."

"It doesn't happen all the time," she said, "Sometimes if I use a couple of vibrators at the same time to get myself off, it happens. It sometimes used to happen with Keith, but not for the past few years. You aren't upset are you?"

"Hell no!" I answered exitedly. "I can't believe I actually felt a woman cum like that. Keith is one hell of a lucky guy."

"I wish he thought so. He doesn't seem to have the time for me anymore.

She got up and we both looked at my soaked thighs again. Fortunately it didn't seem to have gone too much on the bed sheets. "Holy shit," she said. "I didn't hear you cum? I was flying so high, I didn't even hear you."

"That's because I didn't cum," I said. "I was so wrapped up in watching you go animal on me."

"Oh Good Lord!" she said scampering up to the bed arranging some pillows behind her head. "We have to get you off before your balls explode." She lay back, lifting her knees and spreading open. "I can't believe you could wait for me like that. It's so sweet and sexy, but you need to get up here and let me help you finish before you end up with raging blue balls. Is like this OK, or do you want me some other way?"

"This is perfect," I said. "You look so fucking beautiful and vulnerable." She'd have no way of knowing that seeing women posing in an open-legged beaver-shot' position is one of my favorite things. I'd search the internet for views like this. I repeated, "Perfect in every way," giving her sweet wet pussy a little kiss before kneeling between her spread thighs and sliding into her while she looked down and watched.

"Ohhhh damn," she purred. "I love watching it penetrate into me like that. Fuck me any way you want, Uncle Mike. Easy, hard, slow, fast, do anything you want to me. Tell me how you want me. Tell me you need me. Tell me what you want from me."

I stayed kneeling for a few strokes to watch myself going in and out of her slick wet hole. I grabbed her ankles, lifted them, and spread her legs out wide. "What I want you from you, is to keep your legs spread so fucking wide that I can get every fucking inch of me into you. Oh Jesus, Jen, you feel so damned good and wet and slick, and I just want to get so fucking far up into you! You just keep your fucking legs wide open for me! Keep your fucking wet cunt open for me! I need your wet cunt open for me! Just take my fucking cock like you want it in your fucking cunt! "

I let go of her ankles, and lay forward with my face buried in her neck as she enveloped me in her arms and wrapped her legs around me. It felt so good fucking her slow and deep like this, her position gave me total penetration.

She kept whispering into my ear, "That's it Uncle Mike. You have it. You have me. You have my cunt. It's yours. Fuck me! You feel so good up inside me. Push it in me and fuck me! Fuck me any way you want me! Stick it up in me! Use me! Oh God, just use me! Need me! Show me you need me! Tell me you need it!"

Her dirty words were spurring me on like a race horse getting the whip in the home stretch. I was insane thrusting faster and deeper. I reached under her, grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them, squeezed them. I kept thrusting and pushing into her as deep as I could. My balls were slapping on her asshole. I kept fucking and fucking like I haven't done for so long. I shoved myself into her like she had been grinding on me ten minutes earlier. She never protested or resisted for an instant. She just held on like she was clinging to a bucking horse, telling me over and over, "That's it, Uncle Mike! Do it! Fuck me! Show me you need it! I want you to fucking need it!"

She must have sensed that I was losing control and getting close to going over the top, and said, "No! NO! Not inside me. Don't pump it inside me. Take it out! Let me see it squirt! I want to see you squirt! I want to taste you!"

Those words were the trigger that initiated the first contraction deep behind my balls. I pulled out quickly, and grabbed my Jenny-juice slick cock in my hand as the first volley of my seed shot onto her tummy just under her tits. She scrambled around quickly and crawled around under me as the second stream hit her cheek. She took my still-spurting cock into her mouth. "OH GOD! OH GOD!" I screamed. I couldn't stop moaning and screaming as her hand milked my cock it into her open mouth. I looked down. She was like a hungry animal sucking and lapping at my semen-covered member. My cock was slick and wet with her sex juice, her saliva, and my cream. As my orgasm subsided, she turned herself around, and pulled me down on top of her.

She held my head as she turned my face to hers and gave me a sweet kiss. I lay panting with my heart pounding. There was some cum still on her face. I started to wipe it off but she took my hand away. "Leave it there," she whispered. "I like it there. Oh, Uncle Mike, that was so good. You don't know how happy it made me to feel you wanting it and needing it like that. All morning I just kept wondering how you would feel inside me, and hoping you would want me so much you couldn't control yourself. I wanted you to be an animal. Then, all I could think of is that I wanted to see you release, and feel your cream all over me, and taste you. Please don't think I'm crazy for that. You have no idea how happy I am right now with the feel and smell of you all over me and the taste of you in my mouth. It's been so long since I've done stuff like that."

I looked at her, "You think YOU feel good? I'm on freakin' cloud nine." I rolled off of her. She smiled at me, and then rolled onto me so that she could snuggle in with her face in on my shoulder.

I must have dozed for a bit because I awoke with a start, and sat up suddenly, frightened and disoriented. The surroundings were strange. She jumped up. Her voice asking if I was alright brought me back into focus. I told her I was ok, that I just must have fallen asleep and was just confused for a second. She sat up, gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said, "Don't go away," as I watched her little naked butt scamper out the door. Where the hell did she think I was going to "go away" to? In a couple of minutes, she came in with a little tray with some quarter sandwiches with no crust, like women do when they have their club friends over for tea. Around the outside were these little petit-four sized éclairs. She set the tray down on the bed as she sat cross-legged Indian style opposite me. "Lunch," she announced.

Pointing to the tray and then to her exposed crotch, I said, "Which one?"

She burst out laughing. "That," pointing to the tray, "is lunch. This," pointing at her sweet pussy, "is your afternoon snack." She refilled the glasses from the wine bottle on the nightstand. We talked as we ate, but it was simple chatter about kids and school and my job. I even remember thinking how silly it seemed; this little naked picnic on the sheets. After eating a couple of the little sandwiches, Jennifer picked up one of the phallic-shaped mini-éclairs. She made a show of licking off the chocolate icing and sliding the little thing in and out of her mouth lengthwise before putting it in her mouth, biting down, and saying, "Ummmm, this is cream filled too, just like my Uncle Mike."

She took the tray over to the dresser, but came back with two of the mini cream-filled delights. Putting one on the nightstand, she smashed the other all over her pussy. "Dessert," she giggled as she straddled my face. I didn't have to be told what to do. I licked every inch of her, savoring the chocolate, the cream, the powdered sugar, and most of all, her sweet pussy. I had just about licked her clean when she dismounted. Kneeling in front of me, she retrieved the other from the nightstand and smashed it on my erection. She smeared it all over, jerking me off with the gooey mess, licking her hand, and then diving down to lick all the creamy, chocolaty mess off of me. In a matter of minutes it was super clean and slick with her saliva. I moved her forward while she was still on all fours, scrambled behind her, and slid my cock into her like she was a horny little doggie in heat. I squeezed her ass cheeks as I thrust into her. Without thinking about it, I impulsively pushed my thumb into her asshole. Her back arched as she squealed grinning over her shoulder. "Oh my Uncle Mike, what a dirty little boy you are. Oh what, could you be thinking? Do you think I'm THAT type of girl?"