Sunrise Sunset Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Frankly, I wasn't actually thinking anything, just fucking like a damned animal again. She maneuvered up to the nightstand, opened the drawer to take out a tube of KY and a vibrator that looked like a penis. I assumed that she might want me to put the vibrator in her ass while I fucked her, but she handed me the KY and said, "Use lots of this before you take it out of my pussy and put it where your thumb is."

I wasn't sure I heard right. I know tons of guys dream about ass fucking, but I've only done it once way back in college with some girl who was about as drunk as I was. We were in my room at the fraternity house, while a local band blasted away at the party in the basement. It was more of an impulse for both of us, sort of like my move with the thumb. Ellen would never agree to any of this, and told me so right from the first days we started having sex. I wasn't even sure if I could do if I wasn't full of beer.

"It's ok. You can do it. It won't hurt me if you take it slowly," she said. "I'm not a virgin back there. Keith and I used to do it there sometimes."

I took the KY from her, and plopped a good dollop on her asshole. She giggled saying how cold it was. I worked it in with my thumb and then a couple of fingers till she seemed relaxed. "Now, she said. "Push it in slowly. It'll be ok."

I pulled my dick out of her slick pussy, and put it to her asshole. I pushed firmly but slowly, and watched it disappear into her. She was moaning, but it didn't seem like it was hurting her because she didn't tell me to stop. I pulled out a little and pushed back in to work the KY onto me. I started fucking slowly and she rotated her ass around with the rhythm of my slow strokes. As I fucked, she took the cock-shaped vibrator, reached under her belly, and worked it on her clit. I couldn't believe it when she actually put it into her girl-hole while my cock was in her ass. I could feel the vibrations. She kept working the vibrator and moaning and then she let out a bellow muffled by a pillow as I felt her ass squeeze and pulsate on my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I started spewing my cream into her, bellowing out my own release. We both got still. She shut off the vibrator. I pulled out of her, and fell on the bed beside her. We both just looked at each other. "Holy crap," she said. "That wasn't on my list of things that I thought would happen today. I haven't done that since forever."

She got up and went into the bathroom, and I just crawled back under the sheet and bedspread thinking about the whole day together with her. Her list of things? I'm not sure what my list of things would have been if I had thought of one. I went into this with uncertain expectations, but this all was well beyond anything I had dreamed of.

When she returned, she pulled the covers back and slid in to snuggle. It was sweet and nice and cozy just holding her next to me. It wasn't long before I felt like I was going to doze off, but I looked over at the clock, and asked what time the kids got home from school. She told me three o'clock and it was two, I had better be getting out in case they got home early. It would be beyond awful to have them find us like this.

I offered to help her change the sheets before I showered, but she indicated that she had no plans to change them till tomorrow or Friday morning. "I want our scent on the sheets when I slip into bed tonight so it will remind me of our day together." She reached for the vibrator and held it up. "Then I'm going to have some fun with BOB, you know 'Battery Operated Boyfriend."

I sort of grinned. "Yeah, I've heard that one before."

"Well then," she said, "how about 'MATT', Mechanically Actuated Twat Tickler?"

I really groaned. "Ok; enough; please." Then pulling her to me, we kissed, warmly, deeply. It wasn't a lusty, sexy kiss, but a deep, almost spiritual kiss. We held it for a long time and she melted into my arms. Strange feelings welled in me that seemed more protective then sexual. I held her close while stroking her hair, recalling how I had seen her transform from a gawky girl to a woman; a caterpillar to a butterfly.

I gently pushed her away. "I really need to get going. I assume I can use your shower?" Of course she agreed. When I returned toweling the final wetness from my hair, she had already made the bed. I sat down and she knelt in front of me, pushed my thighs apart, and took my flaccid penis in her left hand. She began licking and sucking while the fingers of her right hand went to her own private place. As gentle and erotic as it felt, I knew it would be fruitless. "I'm not sure what you're expecting," I whispered stroking her hair, "but I'm pretty sure he's plumb tuckered out after the past several hours. Twenty-five years ago I might have been able to help you out."

"It's ok," she said looking up. "It's still something I truly love to do. Someday, I'd like you to come over, and just let me do this for you. Maybe I could even meet you someplace at lunch time, so we could sit in your car or even drive around while I suck you off. I'd like that."

"Really?" I asked. "I can't believe that you'd want to do something like that.

She looked up. "Mike," she insisted (not "Uncle Mike" as before), "It's not always good to question or judge other people's motives or needs or desires. They can't always explain them or understand them themselves. It's just part of who they are. It's better to accept, and not search for a reason. It just is what it is. Can you understand?"

The tone of her voice had changed a bit from the light, teasing manner she had been showing all day. She seemed more serious. I wasn't sure if she might not be a bit put off by my questioning of her suggestion. Perhaps she felt like I was judging her. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "But I truly do understand Jenny. Nobody likes having their needs judged." I bent down and gave her an innocent kiss on the forehead.

"I need to get dressed," I added starting to get up and retrieve my clothes. "No let me," she countered snatching them from the floor. "I took them off so I want to put them on. It will make me feel like your little valet, or maybe even your little servant girl."

She took each foot and pulled on my socks. Then she put them through the leg openings of my jockeys. "Up," she commended as she gestured with her hand, and I stood. My cock was right in her face. She gave it a little kiss before pulling my shorts up to my waist. We repeated the process for my pants, and stood up for my shirts. I stepped into my shoes while tucking everything in and buckled up. She never bothered to put on a stitch of clothing, but simply joined me as we made our way to the kitchen. "I hope you put something on before everybody gets home," I reminded.

"Don't worry," she insisted. "I just wanted this to be the last image you had of me before you left." With that, she struck that "Ta da' circus pose again and giggled. Then she hugged me. "Oh Uncle Mike, I'm so happy about today. I needed this so much. You gave me what I hoped for. Did I make you happy? I need to know that I made you happy. I promise I'll do anything you need me to."

I squeezed her to me. "Absolutely," I said, and she gave me another hard kiss on the lips.

"Tell me we'll do this again and again," she said. "Keith is away so much."

"We will," I assured her, "but I doubt that it will be again before Christmas. It's less than three weeks away. But soon after that, I promise."

She opened the door and waited till I got into my car before hitting the button to open the garage door. I hoped nobody would be walking by and see her standing there naked while I pulled out. As soon as my car was out, she hit the button and the door made its slow descent as I backed into the street, and then pulled forward.

I was only about two blocks away when the song from "Fiddler" popped into my head. "When did she get to be a beauty? When did he grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday when they...were...small? Sunrise, Sunset....." Then, I had to pull over to the curb because a forgotten image associated with that song burst into my brain. It was from her wedding. There was Jennifer, all in white. The whole room stood watching; some smiling; some weeping as she danced with her dad to that song. I was hit by a tsunami of emotion, and all I could do was sit there with tears welling in my eyes.

(continued)

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers