All Comments on 'Sunshine'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really enjoyed this tale. Perhaps the husband and the other 'wife' will be able to join their fun, next year.

DanLansdowneDanLansdowneabout 6 years ago
Plenty to enjoy

There are plenty of things to love about this story, but expressions like "lust muck" and "lady molasses" are a tad offputting. Still 4/5 for sure.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 6 years ago
Long and confusing

I quit at page 3 because I kept getting confused as to who was talking.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 5 years ago
Great

What a great story, so well described, the characters, the Location, the Sun and of course the sex.

Really really well thought out and written.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 3 years ago

Wonderful!

Loved the 2 characters in this light romp in paradise. Excellent method of showing she had permission to 'cheat'. Really enjoyed how you used the trashy romance book writing to bring some levity to this tale. 2nd story of your that I read and won't be the last.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

That's not good writing. That's really wonderful, creative, sensitive and expressive writing! Superb stuff.

doobiusdoobiusover 2 years ago
True erotica

Like a slow striptease so wonderfully described

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With your stories I need a dictionary and a thesaurus. It's great! I am envious at the seemingly effortless alliterations. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a wonderful way with words.

Connie's description of their lovemaking with her 'learning fingers' that eventually graduate upon the production of opus of Sarah's climax on page 3 is particularly masterful.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should be marked as lesbian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.