Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"Because there is more that you want isn't there?"

"Uh..." Her eyes dart in shamed lust, "Maybe."

"So, you don't need to speak it, just let yourself do it. Come..."

I shift my leg off her and guide her around to sit in the tub in front of me with her face level with my pussy. "Are you sure Sarah?"

Her hands and on my thighs, her thumbs near my pussy and she simply nods. I can see her chest rising and falling in wild excited breaths. She spreads my lips with her thumbs and holding them wide I release a small stream of urine that splashes onto her kneeling legs then cut it off again.

"More." She growls, "All. No stopping."

Smiling at her fascinated lust filled face I release my full stream. An arc of almost clear urine starts low on her legs and traces up her body, splashing lewdly over her.

"Oh god, Oh wow. That's so..." She is furiously rubbing herself with one hand now and leans slowly closer, inch by inch until the now failing flow of urine splashes on her chin, then opening her lips she pokes a tongue into the flow. Testing, tasting, then opens her mouth to fill it with urine, letting it spill over her chin.

As much as I'd like to let her keep playing in this strange new world of her hidden desire I am spent and watch silently as her face struggles with emotions. Pleading eyes catch mine and I think they seek approval so I smile and pat her piss wet cheek.

"Thank you, for sharing that about you. I am honoured." I say.

"Grrr..." she gargles and then closing her lips she swallows. "Oh my god, Connie. That was so fucking hot. So fucking hot. I'm so ashamed, but it was so fucking hot."

I pull her head to my pussy, "You best clean me up then piss bitch."

"Aww," she inhales and scrambles to comply, licking long hot tongue strokes over my folds and sucking every last drop of piss flavour from me.

I pull her face roughly away from me and indicate she should sit again beside me. "Darling, I want you to remember something important. I want you to remember the joy you just experienced being accepted for a hidden desire. There is nothing bad, but thinking it so, makes it so. Other people may not share your desire but that's okay. It doesn't make what you want wrong. It doesn't make them wrong. It just is. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Good." I turn her face to mine and kiss her pissy lips. I can taste the faint saltiness of my own urine on her tongue. "Now... I've heard that it's really good for your hair. Your turn, piss bitch."

I stand her in the tub with one foot on the edge and kneel before her with my head bowed asking for her baptism.

"I don't know if I can, I... Ohhh..." A hot stream squirts up my forehead into my hair, saturating me and waterfalling down my breasts and back. She must have been holding on a while as it continues for a full minute or more.

"Oh my." She speaks, "Oh wow, oh fuck..."

As she finishes I stand and take her in my arms. I press my piss soaked body against hers and we kiss tenderly and intimately. Our tongues now tamer, slide simply across each other's lips. Reaching behind her I find the shower tap and a new warm stream of liquid falls upon us both. Gently we soap each other and wash in a ritual of afterglow.

Later we sit naked, cross legged on the fur in front of the fire. Its flames tongue our naked skin like the sun did earlier that day when it brought us to each other. We laugh and talk and drink the last two small bottles of champagne and know we have no hurry. We have the rest of this island night to explore and delight in our flesh.

So, I blame the rest of that night on the sunshine as well. I blame the slow intimate scissoring on the fur on the sunshine. I blame teaching her to fist me on the sunshine. I blame fucking her in the bum with my vibrator while I sucked her clit on the sunshine. I blame falling asleep on top of the covers safe in each other's tired well fucked, well-loved arms on the sunshine.

I blame waking early when the first rays of sunshine peeked in the curtains to find a cold patch on the bed where her body had been on the sunshine too.

***