Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,247 Followers

"Let's go up the road a bit. I know a rest area just off the highway next to the Murrumbidgee river. We'll eat there." Lisa said.

The smell of the food in the car had me starving by the time we got to the park. I could have eaten the crotch out of a low flying duck. The park was deserted and we sat on a bench overlooking the river. I shoveled my food in and was finished well before Lisa. She dipped her last chip in tomato sauce and before putting it in her mouth, pointed at me.

"You need to grow a thicker skin!"

"Yeah, right," I replied gruffly.

"Seriously! In a couple of years time those same girls will be lining up for a taste."

"It's okay for you. It's not you they're laughing at," I said with my head down.

"Come on!" She put her hand on my thigh. "Look on the bright side, at least it's under your clothes most of the time. It's not like you have a third eye or a big nose!" She was trying to be funny, but her proximity and her hand on my leg had other thoughts in my head.

My cock began to rise again. I expected her to pull away or say something, but she remained silent as my cock expanded close to her hand. She lifted one of her fingers and began gently caressing my cock head through my shorts. Lisa was actually looking at the water flowing past, and it was almost as if she didn't realize what she was doing. I groaned and she turned her head and looked at me.

"I'm sorry but I've got to get another look at you!" she whispered fiercely.

She slipped off the bench onto the grass in front of me and began pulling at my shorts and underwear. I lifted my hips, and she yanked them down; pulling them off my legs over my feet after I kicked off my thongs. Grasping the base of my shaft with one hand, she began stroking me. Seemingly mesmerized, her head kept moving closer until her lips were almost touching my engorged head.

"I want to taste it... No! I have to taste it!" she gasped before she opened her mouth and tried to fit my head in.

She did eventually, and a little bit of the shaft, while she continued stroking the rest. I had seen this in magazines and dreamt about it, but feeling it was something else entirely. I could feel my balls churning as my cum rushed to the tip.

"Oh...Ohhh...ohhhh..you had better stop...Ohhh... Miss... Miiiisssss!"

Lisa clamped her lips around the head and sucked, taking my load in her mouth and swallowing furiously. Even after I had finished, she continued licking, sucking, and stroking me. I stayed as hard as a rock.

"In for a penny, in for a pound!" Lisa said, standing and removing her track pants, skirt and undies.

"Swing around and lean back!" she ordered.

Frustrated at my not understanding her intentions, she grabbed my leg, lifting then pushing it to the other side of the bench so I was straddling it.

"Now lean back with your arms behind you for support."

I did as I was told. Lisa then swung her leg over me and began to squat down on my cock. Grabbing the shaft just below the head, she rubbed it along her sex. As she began getting wet she started putting more downwards pressure on my cock so it began stretching her pussy open.

"Holy fuck you're big! We are going to have to move."

Getting off me, she got me to lie on the grass. Looking around to make sure we were still alone, she undid her bra and pulled it off but left her shirt on. Getting down on top of me again, she positioned herself on my stomach. Reaching back to grab my dick, she shuffled back while positioning my head between her pussy lips. Once it was nestled there to her satisfaction, she let it go and leaned forward, supporting her weight on her hands beside my head.

"Lift up my shirt and play with my tits," she groaned, as she began rocking backwards and forwards.

I lightly stroked her breast but that wasn't enough.

"Suck me! Bite them!" She grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest.

I sucked and squeezed her tits as her rocking became more violent. My head and a couple of inches were inside her as she continued to strive for more. I began thrusting as well, feeling another orgasm just around the corner. Lisa was losing control, her movements erratic as she reached the halfway mark. Her nipples were hard as pebbles as I sucked them, my hands now on her butt - pulling it down, trying to get as deep as possible. Lisa stiffened.

"Yes! Oh fuck! Yeeesss!" she wailed, as she thrashed about on top of me.

I hadn't cum, so when she calmed down I gently rolled her onto her back and mounted her. She gasped as I pushed my cock back inside her. I was really close, so I started really pumping hard, probably impaling her with three quarters of my dick. Each time I got to the bottom of my stroke Lisa grunted an obscenity.

Soon enough I was there. "Ohhh yes I'm...Ohhh fuck!"

I was going to cum in a girl! Pregnancy suddenly popped into my brain and I was trying to pull out when Lisa legs and arms wrapped around me.

"I want to feel it! Hose me down!"

I gave her all I had left, then collapsed on top of her. She stroked my hair and kissed my shoulder and neck as I recovered my breath. My mind was reeling, I had got a hand job, a head job, and finally lost my virginity to Miss Harmony all in the one day.

Looking back now, I am in two minds about Miss Harmony. One mind would fuck the arse off her again in a heartbeat. The other, well, she was a lot older than me and in a position of authority. I was over eighteen and loved every minute of it but it probably wasn't right.

Our affair continued for six months, until the end of that school year. I didn't keep in contact with her after I left.

My swimming career was curtailed later that year when I badly dislocated my shoulder making a tackle in rugby. They clicked it back, but the ligaments were so badly stretched that it kept popping out even when I rolled over in bed. I had to have surgery to "tie" it back in, and I lost the full and free movement of my shoulder. I could still swim fast but I wasn't in the elite class anymore.

Giving up sport meant I kept my "super" accessory under wraps, and the ribbing quieted down although the nickname stuck with me. Also with no sporting distractions,apart from Miss Harmony, I concentrated on study, getting into University to do engineering.

After we finished our leaving exams, there were a few parties organized for year twelve students to blow off steam. I met a girl, Jenny, at the first one of these and we hooked up again at the second one. Nothing serious, just some heavy petting. Three weeks later it was coming to the end of the holidays, and at the third and last big party I found myself alone with Jenny out in the car park.

Unlike the other two times, we skipped the chatting and flirting, and jumped straight into swapping spit. So now we were both seriously worked up and we were moving to the ultimate end. We were in the back of my brother's ute in my swag. I had managed to get her top off and was playing with her breasts through her bra. Sliding my hand down further, I cupped her sex through her jeans. She groaned and pushed against my hand, grabbing my face and latching on to my lips again.

Taking one of her hands, I pushed it down to my crotch so she could reciprocate. She made a grab for my straining dick and then was suddenly pushing me away.

"What the fuck have you got in your pants?" she gasped.

Thinking she was giving me a compliment, I assured her. "Don't worry babe, it's all me!"

Her hand moved down again and she felt along my length. "Fucking hell! I didn't think they made them that big."

"It's alright, I'll go slow and take my time." I moved in to kiss her again.

"You can take all the time you want, but you are not sticking that thing anywhere near me!"

She was scrambling around in the dark, feeling for her shirt.

"Come on, you can't leave me like this!" I was getting a bit angry.

"Damn right I am. I want to look like something approaching a virgin on my wedding night. Christ! That thing would split me in two!"

Her shirt in hand, she jumped out of the ute and headed back to the party. I waited for my erection to subside then made my way back to the bar. This was to be the first night I found out what it was like to objectified. I learned that night to empathize with women with large breasts.

It took a little while, but soon girls were walking past staring at my crotch. Jenny must have been quizzed by one of her friends as to why she was back at the party and explained about my appendage.

As the night got later and the alcohol began to kick in, I began to get a lot more attention. I was dragged onto the dance floor and girls took turns dancing and grinding into me. A couple even made a blatant grab for my cock. To be honest, I was hitting the rum pretty hard, so I wasn't complaining. When I had had my fill and the room started to move, I staggered my way back to my brother's ute.

Just as I got there I was intercepted by two equally drunk girls. One was chubby but cute, with big tits; the other short and skinny. Lucky Legs we had nicknamed her at the bar. Lucky they don't break off and stick up her arse.

"Heh handsome! Have you got room for a couple of cold girls in there?" Chubby asked, pointing to the back of the ute.

"Maybe we...we...could squeeze in." I slurred, holding onto the ute for support.

"That's what we're hoping for!" Lucky replied.

I pulled back the cover and clumsily unzipped the swag and the sleeping bag inside. As soon as I laid down the girls were on me like ants on a dropped lolly. Chubby was sucking my face and pushed my hands under her jersey to play with her tits. Lucky had my belt undone and pants down to my ankles in a flash. Grabbing my flaccid manhood, she began stroking it while sucking on its top.

Despite my intoxicated state, Lucky's talented mouth and hands soon had me on the rise. Chubby was getting worked up, so she stood up and dropped her pants, grabbing her smart phone before hanging them over the side. She straddled my head facing Lucky and lowered her steaming bush onto my face. I was busy attending to her needs when I heard the girls in conversation.

"Let's get a good look at this thing!" Chubby said. A light appeared, she must have activated her smart phone.

"Holy fuck, Kate!" At least I knew Lucky's name now. "It's fucking huge! Do you think that's as big as it gets?" Chubby asked.

"I don't think so, I reckon there still some free play in it yet. You take over on the head, my jaws getting sore, I'll lick his balls for a bit," Lucky replied.

With two mouths working on my cock, I was in heaven. If I hadn't consumed so much alcohol I doubt I could have stopped myself from cumming. Chubby was getting worked up, and she began pressing back against my tongue as I lapped at her pussy.

"Eat me you fucker!" she growled as she climaxed.

I was waiting for my turn, Chubby sat on my chest while Lucky kept stroking and licking my dick.

"Are you ready, Cindy?" Chubby inquired.

"Yep! I don't think there is any more stretch in it."

The phone lit up again and I should have twigged. There was the telltale click. Lucky stopped stroking and Chubby leaned down, placing her mouth on my dick. The phone lit up again, only this time Lucky had it. There was another click. After that the girls rolled away, Chubby began putting on her pants, and Lucky climbed over the tailgate.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I hissed.

"You don't think I'm going to let you fuck me with that club do you?"

"Can't you at least finish me off with your hand or something?" I begged.

"Sorry, we've got to get back and show the other girls!"

With that she jumped over the side, grabbing her phone off Lucky.

"How do they look?" Chubby asked.

"Great, we will definitely win tonight!"

"What? You took a picture of my cock? What for?" I was confused.

"Some of us girls are running a sweep about who can get a picture of the biggest dick here tonight. Only proviso is our face has to be in it to prove it's authentic. Don't worry, they don't show yours."

"Yeah, but I bet you tell them." I said angrily, as I sat up and pulled up my pants.

They walked away laughing. Fucking bitches.

The next morning there was a recovery breakfast - bacon and eggs and what ever leftover alcohol was about. As I walked through debris of the night before to the food table, I noticed girls and boys checking their phones and sniggering and pointing. Chubby and Lucky had obviously been sharing

It was good to get away to university, but my reputation caught up with me. At the university accommodation during orientation week there was the usual fun and games involving drinking. At one of the keg parties I was speaking to a lovely girl from a different part of the state when I heard some excited chatter behind us. Then the chant went up.

"Sup! Sup! Sup! Sup! Sup! Sup! SuperJames."

At least they didn't say superdick. I turned around to see two guys I went to school with. They weren't at the same residential college, but had come over when they had heard about the keg. They laughed and slapped me on the back, I introduced them to the girl I was talking to and we continued to chat. The last party before the end of holidays was brought up, and then of course, the pictures. These two guys had been overseas but they had still received the pictures via MMS. I tried to change the subject but had no success.

The girl I was speaking to wanted to know what all the fuss was about. One of my friends obliged.

"Get a look at this!" He was holding his phone out for her to look at.

"Bullshit! This is photo-shopped. No way could that be real," she said loudly - just as there was a lull in he conversations around us. People turned around to see who had made the statement.

"Yeah, you're right. It's obviously a fake," I said quickly, hoping to save the situation.

"No way, it's all human, and it's all my mate Jimmy here!" one of my "mates" said. "That's why he is called Super, short for superdick!"

The girl eyed me suspiciously then called one of her friends over.

"Holy shit!" her friend gasped. "Have you got a license to drive that thing?"

Everybody but me laughed, and more people came over to see what the commotion was. So, my reputation proceeded me for the rest of the year. A couple of the seniors from the college nailed a superman costume to my door with the S symbol on the chest covered by a crude drawing of a penis. I was a bit down about it when one of the seniors, who was also my tutor, dropped by.

"Hey man." He was a mature age student and had spent a lot of time sucking on a bong. "Don't be down about this. You are in a privileged position, dude. There are acres of young women out there eager to explore life and all it has to offer now they're away from home. Let go and be free man! Share yourself around! From what I hear you have plenty to share." He cracked up laughing before coughing up half a lung.

I took his advice and let go. I fucked a lot of girls that year. Every age, race, size and shape. I wasn't choosey. I slept with one, two, sometimes three, at a time. A mother and daughter, sisters, and even twins. The more I fucked, the more my reputation spread and the more offers I got. I even did my maths lecturer on the photocopier in her office.

I did enjoy most of it. I tried to use condoms all the time but sometimes they broke - an occupational hazard when you stretch them so much. Still, I didn't catch any STDs, which considering, was something of a miracle, but I did get a case of "crabs".

Of the girls I slept with, probably only ten percent took all of my dick with comfort. Some I got half way in, other screamed in pain with just the head. Hell, some took one look and ran away.

Through it all, I came to realize I was just a notch on their belts or a tick on their bucket list. Been fucked by a really big dick! Tick! Now what's next, have a meaningful relationship? Certainly not with that guy.

I did go steady with a couple of girls for a little while. Maybe a month, but the constant stream of girls pursuing and wanting a taste of me wore them down.

At the end of the year my grades were okay, so I applied to move universities to one on the other side of the country in Perth. It was with much relief I started there the next year. I knew no one, and no one knew me. It was second year, so most of the rat bags had been weeded out, and those left were keen to study and get good grades. I still partied, but I mostly kept myself under wraps, so to speak - unless I was in a different crowd from my university friends. For the next three years I got through without hearing the name Super, except when I was home on holidays.

I got through my course just as the mining boom was in full swing in Western Australia. I paid my dues in the heat and dust of the Kimberly region, working on the construction of two giant iron ore mines. It was one month on, then seven days in Perth. From forty degrees celsius and seventy percent humidity to twenty eight and fifty. Hard work in the heat and then hard partying when we got to Perth.

After two years of that I had a unit in Perth, money in the bank ,and a job offer from a company supplying the mining industry but based in Perth.

It was from a family engineering business that had ridden the boom. Going from a father, son, and two workers to a workforce of thirty full time and ten casuals. The son had wanted to diversify into transport so that they could take their own goods north, but Dad had said no. The son left and bought some trucks, so the company was short its engineer.

I liked it right from the start. Good people who worked hard and got rewarded for it. With my experience at mine sites, I was able to refine some of the things they did and my boss, Tony, was very pleased. After working there for two months, he invited me to come to their place for lunch.

"Nothing fancy, just a BBQ on the back verandah," he had said.

I knew Cottesloe Beach was a ritzy address, but Tony's place was spectacular. Across the road from the beach, with sweeping views either side. I pressed the buzzer on the front gate and it opened for me to walk up the driveway of polished stones. Tony came out to greet me in his work shorts, singlet, and thongs. At least they were clean. I suppose you can take the working man out of his suburbs and into the high life, but it doesn't always change the man.

"Thanks for coming, mate." We shook hands. It seemed strangely formal as we saw each other at work most days and never shook hands.

"Come in, come in, and we will knock the top off a couple of cold ones." He led me towards the main door. "You're a bit late, I've been hanging to have a slurp all morning."

"I had trouble finding a park," I explained.

"Should have just rung the buzzer and parked in here on the driveway. Cost me fucking enough, got to get the most out of it," he said, pointing to the stones. "Sorry about the language."

It was one thing I was always curious about. Tony swore like a sailor but he always apologized after. He stopped me before I entered, and his next statement answered my unasked question.

"The wife is a bit, well, she doesn't like swearing and taking the lord's name in vain and shit like that. Oh, sorry! So just mind your Ps and Qs this afternoon, all right?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

I followed him into a marble tile foyer then up a staircase that led to a large open room with a balcony overlooking the beach. A woman in a light summer dress that appeared to be over a swimming costume was off to one side preparing a salad on a bench. We walked towards her.

"Shalia, this is our new engineer James," Tony said.

His wife turned around with a big welcoming smile on her face. She was a stunning woman of middle eastern appearance, olive complexion with large dark eyes, wide mouth with perfect white teeth, and an enthusiastic smile. Her shortish dark hair was styled close to her head. A gold chain around her neck suspended a simple gold cross above her cleavage. I was tempted to look further, but being the boss's wife, thought better of it. Keeping eye contact, I took her offered hand and shook it gently.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,247 Followers