Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said simply.

She lifted her forehead and we moved together till our lips touched. Wow! That was the moment! It made all the romantic comedies I'd ever seen look like depressing wannabes.

The waves crashed, the wind tossed our hair, and our lips moved against each other. No tongues, just our lips and our hands touching in her lap.

"I'd better get you home or your dad will be after me with a shotgun!" I said, and Anisa laughed.

We walked back to the car holding hands. As we got to her front gate she chuckled to herself.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Mum said to me the other night that you were the one."

"And mums are always right!" I replied.

"We will have to wait and see," Anisa said with a giggle.

I walked her to the door but it didn't open this time. I had the feeling they were hovering inside though. I gave Anisa a kiss on the cheek and we made a date forSunday lunch.

And so it continued for six months, initially we saw each other a couple of nights a week. Later we would have full days and evenings when her study and my work permitted. We didn't do any over-nighters or full weekends.

It was almost a relief not to be in a relationship based on sex. I had enough of that in my first year of university. I'll admit that I was frustrated sometimes, and Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters were getting a workout, but I was committed to the long haul.

It was coming up to Christmas, I took holidays early in December to go home and be with my family. They were disappointed I wasn't going to be around on Christmas day but understood. My mother told me I had it bad. I confided in her that I was going to pop the question when I went back. I promised to tell her the result first.

I flew back to Perth on the eighteenth of December with a diamond ring burning a hole in my pocket. Anisa met me at the airport.

"Is your Dad home?" I asked trying to be casual as we drove away.

"Oh my god! You're going to ask him aren't you!"

I have never had a poker face. She glanced at me and squealed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Have you got the ring? Oh my god! Can I see it?"

"Yes, and definitely no! You can see it when I ask you."

She was laughing and hooting, I had to remind her to keep her eyes on the road.

At her house she buzzed in on cloud nine. Her mother saw her daughter's face and immediately guessed.

"Come and help me in the kitchen, Anisa. Tony! You have a visitor."

Tony came out of his study and looked me up and down. I'm sure he knew as well. We walked up the stairs to the living room. The doors were wide open, allowing the evening sea breeze to cool what had been a hot day. Tony got us a beer and we went and stood out on the balcony watching the traffic passing on the esplanade.

"Tony," I started, "I've got something to ask you."

"I know, I know. My wife and daughter have talked of little else these past two weeks."

It seemed so old fashioned, but I couldn't think of any other way to put it.

"I would like to ask your permission to ask your daughter for her hand in marriage."

He considered me coolly, I thought he would be as excited as the others. Dads love their daughters, I suppose, especially their only daughter.

"I know I have to say yes to that. Two people I care about very much downstairs have already made up their minds about you. I know you're a good engineer, I know you're a good man manager. I know that you have been treating my daughter right for the past six months. What about two years down the track? How do I know you will still be Mr. Wonderful?"

"Because I love her!"

"You love her, huh. Well I'm sorry, James, but you don't know the first thing about love. All you're doing is the fluffy shit!" He looked over his shoulder to make sure Shalia wasn't close by. "You see her a couple of times a week to do fluffy things. Going out to dinner, going to the movies, going to the races. You are always going somewhere! You want to know what love is? It's coming home after a twelve hour shift to a house knee deep in dirty nappies and bills. To a wife who isn't the gorgeous women you married, but an emotional, sleep deprived maniac who resents you leaving in the morning and working all day to pay the bills because she is stuck at home looking after your children. When you walk into that and deal with all of that, that's love."

"Yes sir." There really wasn't much else to say.

"Look, I like you son, I'll hope you will be good to my little girl. I'm just telling you that this here is the easy part. Getting through the rest of your life together, that's the hard bit. You have my permission and my blessing, but that isn't the end, it's only the start."

"I know, thank you."

"And if she ever comes home saying you have hit her or done wrong by her...I will find you!"

"I would never do that!"

"When are you going to ask her?"

"Tomorrow night, I've organized.."

"I don't want to hear the details, but can you do me a favor?" he asked, turning around and leaning back against the balcony railing.

"Don't tell Anisa or Shalia what my answer was. Go back down stairs with a hangdog look on your face and tell them you will see them tomorrow night."

"Why?"

"Those two have been playing me my entire life," he said, grinning. "It will be nice to watch them sweat for twenty four hours."

We went down stairs together and I had a suitably disappointed look on my face. Anisa came out of the kitchen and I gave her a hug, saying I would see her tomorrow night, and started for the front door.

"Aren't you staying for dinner?" Shalia asked. She had come out of the kitchen and was standing behind a confused Anisa.

"He has got some work to catch up on," Tony said with a stony face.

I was closing the door when I heard a sharp rebuke in Arabic from Shalia that I can only assume was aimed at Tony. He may have bitten off more than he could chew.

The next day at work, Tony walked in whistling - he was in a good mood. He called me into his office, I didn't know what to expect. When I walked in, he was on the phone and he motioned me to sit down opposite him.

"Jimmie, I may have been a bit harsh with you last night. I know you're a good kid, and you would move heaven and earth to make Anisa happy." He smiled.

"Thanks." I felt better, this is what I expected last night.

"I just had to get you in the right frame of mind to play your part!"

"My part?"

"You know, disappointed. Anxious, and you did a great job." He laughed, "Oh, the look on their faces, priceless!"

"What?"

"Let me clue you in on this marriage gig. You are going to be the last to know and the first to pay from here on in. Perhaps the only time you will know first about something important will be when a boy comes to ask for your daughter's hand. I guess it's childish, but I'm enjoying it. First they harangued me, gave me the rounds of the kitchen so to speak. Next, the silent treatment. Third try was withholding dinner, I had Vegemite on toast. Finally as a last resort, Shalia put on the sexiest damn lingerie she has and tried to...well, you get the picture. They will find out tonight and all will be forgotten...except by me."

"You really have this marriage thing figured out. " I was impressed. He laughed.

"There is no chance of ever figuring it out. Especially if you're the husband! If anybody tells you they have, they are lying. Best you can hope for, treat them right and they will still love you even when you fuck things up. Sorry about the language."

I left work at lunchtime to get myself organized. I had hired a Ferrari for the night, I didn't think my old dual cab would carry the right message. I had hired a cruiser, and we were going to be having an intimate dinner for two cruising along the Swan river through the heart of Perth. At an appropriate time during dinner I would get down on my knee and propose.

It mostly went to plan. Tony asked me to park the Ferrari outside when I got there so the girls wouldn't twig to his charade. I walked in and got Anisa, Shalia was subdued, Tony was upstairs. Once I was out the door Anisa was at me.

"What did dad say? He won't tell us!"

"He explained how tough married life can be and questioned whether I was ready for it." I replied trying to be flat.

Anisa was quiet for a bit, when we got to the gate and we were waiting for it to open, she tried again.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"We can talk about it in the car." I replied.

We were walking along the street and I stopped next to the Ferrari. Anisa was looking further up the street.

"Where did you park, in the next suburb?" She was getting cranky.

"Right here." I clicked and the doors unlocked.

"Oh my god! It's still on!" She jumped and threw her arms around me, kissing me on the face and neck.

Then the light went on and she slipped back down to her feet. She regarded me coolly then, quick as a flash, her hand arced up and she clipped me over the ear.

"That's for playing dad's stupid games!"

"Wow, that must be hereditary!" I laughed, rubbing the side of my head. "Come on, get in, we will be late," I said, holding the door open for her.

Ferrari might be great cars, but not in a city. It was like trying to turn a racehorse into a cart horse. However, it had the desired effect, turning heads and making Anisa giggle like a school girl. Dinner and the cruise were great. I asked Anisa in between main and dessert and got the desired reply, then I rang my mum.

We finished the cruise sitting on the back, drinking champagne, watching the lights of the city float by.

After drinking there was no way I was going to drive the sports car, so the guys had picked it up and a hire car with driver was there to take us to Anisa's home. We arrived back a little after ten, I tipped the driver and Anisa ran inside. By the time I got to the front door I could hear the squealing. Upstairs, Shalia and Anisa were jumping around screaming. They would stop and look at the ring, then start all over again. Tony sat in the corner in a big armchair with an amused look on his face.

The girls calmed down and whispered between themselves before turning on Tony.

"You have a lot of explaining to do mister!" Shalia scolded as they advanced.

Tony put his hands up in mock surrender but they attacked anyway. It was very light-hearted and finished with both of them on his lap. Anisa kissed her dad on the cheek and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'll still love you Dad!" she said.

I had been an unnoticed bystander to all this until Shalia saw me at the top of the stairs.

"You don't get off scott free, either!" They both got up and proceeded to chase me around the room throwing cushions.

Tony had disappeared downstairs and returned holding a tray with champagne and four flutes. We toasted our engagement and then I left.

Christmas became a double celebration after that. The Darby's had a Christmas tradition; they had a large boat that all the family got on and they went out to Rottnest Island just off the Perth coast. The day was filled with swimming, eating, and catching seafood. This year there was also a wedding to plan. I was sidelined from that, so mostly just hung around Tony and his son. The date was set for April 5th.

Michael, Anisa's brother, came up beside me. "I bet you can't wait for that day!"

"I don't know, have you heard what they are planning in there?"

"Don't worry about the wedding! You just have to turn up and smile a lot. The groom is just the bride's accessory. The wedding night, however, is a different story!" He dug me in the ribs and gave me a wink.

Luckily, just then his fishing rod's reel began screaming as another fish jumped on his line. It was uncomfortable, to say the least, talking about having sex with your fiancée with your future brother in law. It brought into focus my problem on the wedding night - how was she going to react to my dropping my trousers. We loved each other, but she was a virgin for christ's sake.

Anisa interrupted my thoughts, telling me to get some swimmers on as everybody was getting in. There were bathrooms at either end of the boat, so I went to the one farthest away from the crowd. I had got my good shorts off and was putting on a pair of board shorts when the door opened. The shorts were around my ankles, and as I tried to yank them up and turn away from the door at the same time, I fell over. I ended up flat on my back with both my legs in the air, shorts still wrapped around one foot. My cock flopped over to one side, its head hanging off my hip. I looked at who had come in and saw a shocked Shalia.

"Holy fucking shit!" she gasped before beating a retreat. "Sorry!" she called though the door.

I got myself together and got up on deck, Shalia wasn't around. Anisa dragged me down the back and we dived off into the water. When we came back, Shalia was preparing the evening meal for us to eat before we headed back to Perth. I didn't detect any change in attitude towards me, but I couldn't get alone with her to apologize. In the hustle and bustle of work, wedding planning, and Anisa's study schedule I forgot about it and hoped that Shalia had, too.

My secret was almost exposed in front of Tony at my buck's night. I had been trying to avoid having one, but while Anisa was away doing practical work experience with a rural doctor about three hours from Perth, the boys at work ambushed me. I was leaving for home on a Thursday night when two of the bigger guys grabbed me and took me to a mini bus waiting in the car park.

We went to a biker clubhouse they had hired for the night. One of the welders was a member. There were two big bouncers on the door, however I found out when I tried to sneak out they weren't there to stop others coming in, but to stop me getting away. Half way through the night two strippers arrived. They weren't goddesses, more like suburban mums, but they were enthusiastic.

I was sitting in a chair and they were climbing all over me, rubbing themselves against me. The crowd was getting raucous, but they stopped after taking my shirt off. I went to the toilet after and saw the two ringleaders from work in animated discussion with them. Getting closer, I picked up the girls were supposed to go further but wanted more money to take on what had been hardening in my pants.

"Come on, Cindy! I've seen you two get "spit roasted" by four guys on stage and never bat an eyelid!" my welding work mate said.

"Yeah, but they weren't the elephant man!" Cindy responded. "When we saw him we thought we might have given you a discount because he was hot, but when we felt him... That guy is deformed! If he somehow fit that thing in me, I'd end up with a pussy like a burst water bag!"

"But you've fucked "Tiny" before," my workmates tried again

"Yeah, and he was tiny compared to his guy!" Cindy's friend chimed in. "Forget it guys, you haven't got enough danger money for this to go any further. Just be happy with the show you got!"

So I dodged a bullet there. I'm not sure how Tony would have reacted after seeing the implement that was going to de-flower his daughter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So that brings you up to date with everything, and that's why I'm sitting at the bridal table dreading what is going to happen in the bridal suite. Anisa is radiant and beautiful, bouncing around the room floating on air. I notice Shalia buttonhole her daughter at a far table They spoke for a moment then my bride began sashaying towards me.

"Time to go, Loverboy!" she said, bending over the table in front of me and flashing her cleavage.

Shalia was rounding up the guests for us to say goodbye. We walked down the line shaking hands, hugging, and kissing. At the end were my parents, and then Shalia and Tony. Mum gave me a big hug, she was crying. Next up, dad put an uncomfortable arm around me then shook my hand. Shalia grabbed me off Dad and pulled me close.

"Don't be so worried! You look like a condemned man going to the gallows. Everything will be fine tonight!" she whispered in my ear. Pulling back, she gave me a wink before pushing me towards Tony and grabbing her daughter.

Soon we were zooming down the highway to a private retreat in the forests of the south western coast. In the back of the hired limo we kissed and explored with more fervor than before. Perhaps there is a lot to be said for not having sex with your partner before marriage. It's like opening a present that has been in front of you, tantalizingly close for so long. In my case twelve months. The flip side, and what I was worried about. Would we be sexually compatible?

We arrived at our destination; an exclusive resort nestled amongst the forest. There was a reception, dining, bar, and pool area in the middle. Trails led out like spokes on a wheel to seven cabins, luxuriously appointed and hidden away from each other. We got to our cabin, dropped our bags, and went at it again.

"Wait!" Kiss "Wait!" Anisa broke away panting. "I've got some special lingerie, I'm going to put it on before we get carried away! You get the bed ready."

She disappeared into the bathroom, but was soon back out.

"Can you unhook me at the back?"

I did my best, the poor girl was trussed up like a Christmas turkey. Once I had it open she shuffled back into the bathroom. I began getting undressed. I hung my suit up, put on a fresh pair of boxers, and was about to get into bed but I had second thoughts. I decided I really needed to warn Anisa of what could be about to happen. So, I sat on the end of the bed and waited for her to appear.

Appear she did, just like a sexy nymph from the bottom of the garden, albeit a tall one, in a skimpy, baby doll nighty. This was a present with a minimum of wrapping. She was beaming until she saw me sitting on the end of the bed.

"Why the long face? What's wrong?"

"Come and sit next to me," I said, patting the bed beside me. "I've got something to tell you about that I should have told you that night at the beach."

She walked slowly towards me, swaying her hips enticingly. The outline of her nipples were clearly visible, as was a dark triangle of hair between her legs. Standing in front, just off to one side, Anisa twirled; her nighty lifted flashing her bare cheeks and bush. Like a cat, she lowered herself on to the bed, being sure to keep her body sliding against mine.

"Are you sure this can't wait?" she asked huskily.

"Ye..err.sss." Her hand moved across my chest, but I halted its progress south before it hit anywhere sensitive.

"When you told me that you wanted to wait, that came as a relief. To have a relationship not based on sex has been great because up until that point I ... well...I had been a bit of a trophy for girls to put on their wall."

"On their wall? I could think of much better places for you!" she replied, grinning and making another attempt to push me back onto the bed.

"I'm being serious! I'm really big down there and...and...I don't want to hurt you...or to spoil this night for you." I bleated.

Anisa stood up and moved directly in front of me.

"Now Mr Stacy, as the only medical expert in the room, I think I should be the one to examine the extent of this problem," she said in her "doctors" voice.

"As a virgin, I'm not sure your qualified," I protested.

"Don't you worry, Mr Stacy, I've seen a cock or two! Three weeks prac at the Perth STD clinic more than qualifies me. Now, move up the bed and lie down, and let me have a look at you." She was all business except for the outfit.

Climbing on the bed after me, Anisa grabbed the waistband of my boxers and worked them down and off my feet.

"Ah, I see what the problem is!" she exclaimed. Grabbing my cock at the base, she slowly slid her hand towards the top. "This little fellow isn't hard enough yet!"

Dropping her head down, she began licking and sucking on the head of my dick while stroking the rest. It was obviously an inexperienced attempt, but she made up for it with her enthusiasm. It certainly did the trick - my dick was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Stopping her momentarily, I got her to swing her body around so I had access to private parts.