All Comments on 'Super Bowl'

by Deprived_in_AZ

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
totally hot

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fine

And if nameless hubby was fucking hot girl that weekend it would also be ok and she would be happy?

by the sond of it she already does not respect him anyway, this will happen more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"I made my decision and behind my husbands back I was going to it"

I dont think hubby thought of this when he said no to guests.Glad she isnt mine.Even for fantasy this lacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just what we need more

pollution on this site..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 to offset the asshole

who pollutes this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

very hot

looking forward to reading more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Is this the perfect model of a wife that nobody would want? I sure feel sorry for the poor bastard she married. I'm not sure who that is though as there was only a tiny mention of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 1

because of assholes who give any piece of trash a 5. The real "trolls" like bonnietaylor whose scores are meaningless and trash others for having opposing opinions.

sabajones623sabajones623over 9 years ago
very hot sex!

Very nicely done! Great fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And when hubby shows up?

And wants to make love to his wife since he's missed her? What is she going to do? I hope she made enough money to pay for her attorney because her husband is going to take one look at her, know what she has done. And then he's going to divorce her. The story idea started out okay, but the conclusion was just awful. Not enough background to understand her motivations (other than her being a slut). The sex scenes were barely passable. In the end, I just didn't care what happened to her. She was a thoroughly unlikeable character. Not a fun read. No stars.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
As soon as...

As soon as she said: "I would do it, and behind my husband's back"...i knew that this was about another cheater, excusing her cheating with renting the room...And then she cheated and cheated all night long and never a simple thought about the man she should love: her husband!!! And in the morning no remorse and even she was happy!!!! If she got a serious STD that would be a happy ending...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent. Hot n nasty.

Gawd I love a married slut. 5*

RmcbealRmcbealover 9 years ago
Yoda write this, did he?

"kiss me she did... "

"And cum she did, "

It was nice, I liked it, I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A story to remember

I don't know if your story is true, but it sure seems realistic. Unlike some critiques, I would bet that you would greet your husband with new-found enthusiasm. Unique story line too.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago

OMG, Dee is so naughty. What a loose girl. I have to imagine that she planned to cheat from day one. Lordy, and she let Tom--a near stranger--pop a load into her. She might have some explaining to do if she misses her next period, lol. Tom! WTF!?! Can't you at least pull it out? No, you just had to seed the hostess, didn't you? Men and their damn sperm create all kinds of problems in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Accidental Lesbian / Accidental Hot Wife!

I liked this story a lot because it was just so plausible and real. It wasn´t some wild swingers tale or hot wife couple story.

Well, these kind of “one off” encounters do actually happen even to people who are not in the lifestyle. The writing style of this story was just a no-nonsense retelling of what happened.

Kudos! Good job!

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

She sure showed her husband, didn't she? Mindless cunt...

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
I must have missed it!

Where did you mention that hubby was going to be out of the house for the entire Super Bowl Weekend? I kept expecting him to burst in on them and start blasting away with his gun. Oh well, just a random thought - I guess. Other than that, a well written, and good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slut + Cuck = crap

Stop writing shit like this.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Hot!

A unique setup to a hot and well-described threesome. There isn't a lot of meat to this story, but as a quick "flash tale," it works just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Where is the meat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
let me know it's a cuck story up front

and I won't give you 1 star. Every time I walk into it blind, that's what you get.

GizmorGizmorover 9 years ago
Read the Story!

3rd paragraph has a good clue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

More cuck crap! Wife has a stupid idea, hubby disagrees, wife goes ahead anyway and hubby now has a whore wife. Not erotic in any sense of the word!

Hope hubby finds a woman he can trust!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

This is a great story. Don't let the Ignorants in the above comments get you down.

There was zero cuckolding in this story. There may have been cheating but who doesn't love a wife that takes another man's cock every once in a while? Maybe after this she will invite the two back and hubby can have a chance at some hot mature pussy?

Again, great story. Keep 'em cummin ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, as soon as you filter or ignore feedback, you begin to fail as a writer.....

....I suggest you reject the bad advice below and pay rapt attention to all the feedback.

While I do not care much for cuck stories....and make no mistake, this is one....yours was well written and very erotic. Your style is engaging, if a little less personable. I think you could create richer characters by telling us a little of the sorry rom within their minds....

Please write again.

I would also take it as a personal favor, if you wrote something along the lines of a couple getting into a foursome on that same weekend.....at least that way, you give the husband some little semblance of dignity, even if you rob him of fidelity.

The naughty factor is fun, until the rational mind considers the consequences of these events.

Most of them will never be perceived by the actors, because they do not feel the subtle, but inevitable shift in their persona. With each new encounter, they become a little less the persons they were and more something else....something less desirable to those who seek real happiness....and less capable of having it.

There will be many who poo-poo these thoughts, but they, like you know in your depths and silent moments, that I am absolutely and undeniably accurate.

The fall of every great civilization began and escalated with the fall of the people into the worship of the illicit, the carnal and the sensual aspects of humanity.

So, tickle your little kitty, pound your pud....knowing that you are becoming lonelier and sadder each time you do that, instead of embracing someone you love and giving them the ultimate gift of yourself in love with them. Or, like me, that you are living the ultimate sadness of marriage without love. The loneliest of all men and women are these.

settledseassettledseasover 9 years ago
wonderful!!?

It was nice and richly told. It gave that ' real ' feel. Like it could happen. And it does.

very arousing, wonderful Az.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another usless cunt is born

I give her marriage 3 years, tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid lowlife whore.

Not erotic just slutty porn, would your wife do this, would you let her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bed 'n Breakfast... I'm sure its happened

Quick read, well written and gets right to it. Easy to get into the story and feel as if I was present. Exactly the momentary escape that I was hoping for. I enjoyed. Thanks! tmmmbrrr

lowphatlowphatalmost 7 years ago
Great story telling!

Easy to read, and hot descriptions, I loved it :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

Quick n easy

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another cheating wife story to skip.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story ,even though it was a little short. Lol.. who cares what the negative sayers say. It was good for jerking off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous