Super Dating Ch. 04

Story Info
Kara and Lena continued dating, and having sex.
10.9k words
4.69
11.5k
21
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"No Kara!"

"But-" Kara started.

"I said no." Alex said firmly, quickly grabbing a magazine and curling it up, preparing to do something she hadn't done in years.

"Hey, no fair!" Kara protested, "It isn't even that bad."

"No?" Alex questioned.

There was a brief pause, then as quickly as she could Alex bonked Kara on the nose with the newspaper like a disobedient puppy, Kara then grumbling, "God, you can be so childish."

"Look who's talking." Alex quipped, hitting her sister again.

"You know this doesn't even hurt?" Kara whined, and then when she was hit again she pointed out, "And I can stop this at any time."

"And the fact that you're not just proves I'm right, and you know you're being stupid." Alex pointed out, only for Kara to firmly grab the magazine on her next attempt.

"I'm in love with Lena Luthor." Kara beamed, "What's wrong with telling her that?"

"Kara, you've barely started dating." Alex pointed out pleadingly, "You've only gone on three dates."

"Or like a billion if you count all those friend dates." Kara argued, letting go of the magazine.

"It wasn't that many." Alex grumbled, letting the magazine fall down to the table as she quickly interrupted Kara as her sister opened her mouth again, "I counted."

"You counted?" Kara frowned, before realisation hit and she sighed, "Because she's a Luthor?"

"Yes! Which is the number one reason why you should be taking things slow." Alex argued.

"Oh?" Kara frowned, "And just how long after you started dating did you tell Maggie you loved her?"

The brief silence was telling, as was the way Alex huffed, "That's not relevant."

"Why? Because Maggie isn't a Luthor?" Kara asked.

"YES!" Alex exclaimed, "Maggie is not allegedly the black sheep of a family at war with mine."

"To be fair it isn't the entire Luthor family. Just Lex and Lillian." Kara argued.

"So half? Great." Alex quipped dryly, "So what? Are you waiting for a long lost Luthor to tip the scales?"

"Well, Lena is the long lost Luthor, as she only just found out she's biologically one of them, sooooo..." Kara pointed out cheekily, before sighing and taking Alex's hand, "I love how protective you are of me. Even though I'm the one who's bullet-proof."

"Yeah, but you have a big glass heart, which I don't want to see broken." Alex quickly butted in.

"And I love you for that." Kara pushed on, "But I love her. I just got scared this morning about her freaking out, but deep down I know she'll welcome it. I just needed my big sister to talk through it with me. Because I love Clark, and Sara, but I've missed this."

"I've missed this too." Alex admitted, before sighing, "You really want to tell her, huh?"

"I can't not." Kara beamed, "Talking just made me realise just how badly I need to tell her. God, I want to scream it from the rooftops. Which is something I can literally do."

"Well try to refrain." Alex grumbled, before admitting, "But I get it. I don't like it, but I get it. It's your choice. But it's going to be awhile before I trust her."

"I get that, but I swear, once you get to know her you'll love her as much as I do." Kara beamed, before quickly correcting herself, "Well, almost."

Alex rolled her eyes, "Yeah, don't worry Kara, I'm not going to steal your girlfriend."

"I know. You're happy with yours." Kara grinned, "Speaking of which, Lena had a great idea, which I think might help you trust her."

"What, a double date?" Alex guessed.

"Yeah..." Kara admitted, "But I was thinking we could do better."

"How?" Alex frowned.

"We can make it a triple date." Kara grinned excitedly.

*

"You're so cute when you're nervous." Kara said dreamily after a few minutes of watching her girlfriend fuss over every little thing they had prepared together.

"I'm glad my suffering amuses you." Lena grumbled softly.

"Hey, come here." Kara said softly, gently pulling the other woman into her arms, who pouted adorably, but let her do it. Then Kara smiled softly and reassured, "This is going to be amazing, and my family is going to love you. I can't wait to introduce you to them as my girlfriend. I'm so happy we're doing this."

There was a brief pause and Lena sighed, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" Kara asked.

"Make me feel like everything is going to be okay with just a few pretty words and a smile?" Lena questioned/admitted/blushed.

"It's one of my superpowers." Kara grinned, slowly leaning in for a kiss.

"Yeah?" Lena grinned, also leaning in.

"Yeah..." Kara confirmed, gently kissing Lena Luthor for a few heavenly seconds before pulling back, caressing her cheek and softly murmuring, "Lena, I..."

Just then there was a knock at the door, and the Super and the Luthor quickly broke apart and scrambled to the door, where they were greeted by the stern face of Alex who grumbled, "Hi."

And a grinning Maggie, "Hi."

"Hi." Lena greeted nervously.

Avoiding the urge to further echo that word Kara insisted, "Well, don't just stand there, come in, come in."

Maggie and Alex walked into Kara's apartment, closing the door behind them. There was then a long, awkward silence, which Maggie tried to break before being interrupted, "So, erm-"

"This is my girlfriend!" Kara blurted out, grabbing Lena's hand. Then she blushed, "But you already knew that."

"Yeah, we did." Maggie grinned, nudging her grumpy girlfriend, "Relax Baby Danvers. And Danvers."

Kara laughed nervously at that response, and the look on Alex's face, and then offered, "Can I get anyone a drink?"

"God yes." Alex quickly took her up on that offer.

"Maggie?" Kara asked.

"Always." Maggie grinned.

"Okay, be right back." Kara promised her guests, but mostly her girlfriend.

Lena let out a soft and kind of pathetic sound as she was left alone, before forcing a smile and telling the other brunettes, "It's great to see you both again."

"Yeah..." Maggie said hesitantly as recollection suddenly hit, "Hey, sorry about the whole arresting you thing. It wasn't personal, I was just doing my job."

"No, I get it." Lena reassured.

"So no hard feelings?" Maggie smiled.

"Of course not." Lena said, before adding sadly, "It wasn't the first time I've been arrested, and it probably won't be the last."

"Well, it is a way to meet a hot cop." Alex smiled at her girlfriend, before frowning at Lena, "But you can't have this one. She's mine. And you have, my sister... oh God."

"Just breathe honey." Maggie said soothingly.

Disheartened by this reaction Lena did her best to reassure her lover's sister, "I know I'm not anyone's first choice for dating someone they love, and I know what this must look like-"

"What does it look like?" Alex interrupted.

There was a brief uncomfortable pause and then Lena offered, "Like a Luthor is trying to seduce a Super for nefarious means. But I'd never do that to Kara. I love her."

There was another pause and then from her place frozen right behind her girlfriend Kara mumbled, "You do?"

"Of course." Lena said it is if the alternative was absurd, then she turned to look at Kara, blushed, and then admitted, "Our friendship was the most important thing in my life. Kara, you were... and thankfully still are, my bright and shiny raft in an ocean of darkness. I wouldn't have risked losing that if it hadn't physically hurt to pretend not to be completely in love with you."

There was a long pause and then Kara put down the wineglasses she had been holding on the nearest surface and then fell into Lena's arms. Those arms, and more importantly Lena's lips, welcomed her in a tight embrace and the two women passionately kissed for a few long seconds.

For those seconds the whole world fell away and Kara became lost in perhaps the strongest feeling of love she had ever known. Then she remembered they had an audience, which included her sister. More importantly, there was something she needed to say. So she avoided the temptation to add tongue, and instead pulled back and stroked Lena's face.

"You're not going to lose me." Kara promised softly.

Lena smiled softly, "Promise?"

"I promise." Kara quickly obliged, "I, I love you."

With a sad smile Lena told her, "You don't have to say it back just because I said it."

"No, I mean it." Kara insisted, "I love you. I'm in love with you. I, I don't know when it happened. If it was on one of the billion friendship dates we had, or right from the start, but I started falling for you. I thought it was just intense friendship, but now I just feel stupid for thinking that, because the way I feel about you was so obvious in retrospect. I just wish I'd figured it out sooner, that way you wouldn't have to have asked Supergirl out. But I'm so grateful that you did, because now we're here. We're together. And I get to introduce you as my girlfriend. Lena, you're my girlfriend! I have a girlfriend! And I'm so happy. You make me happy..."

"Oh Kara." Lena softly gasped after a few long seconds of silence, and then falling into another passionate kiss for a few long seconds before they were interrupted.

"God dammit!" Alex swore, causing Kara and Lena to break apart and look at her, before she addressed the Luthor, "Now I can't hate you."

"Oh?" Lena raised an eyebrow, moving out of Kara's personal space.

"All I want is for my sister to be happy." Alex sighed, feeling awkward as she added, "And you make her happy. In fact she seemed happy when you first became part of her life, and now? I have never seen her this happy. So... thank you for that. And as long as you keep her happy we'll be all good."

"Alex! You promised no shovel talk!" Kara whined.

"It's okay, I deserve it." Lena reassured.

"No you don't!" Kara protested.

"Kara, hurting you is the worst thing I can possibly imagine." Lena admitted softly, "It would be literally losing the sunshine in my life."

"You're not going to lose me." Kara said firmly, although she was cut off before she could continue.

"We get it." Alex grumbled.

"God you guys are sappy." Maggie chimed in with a smile, seeming more amused than annoyed, unlike her girlfriend.

"It's sweet, but kind of sickening." Alex added.

"Erm, excuse me, are we forgetting just how bad you two were in the beginning?" Kara pointed out.

"We were never that bad." Alex protested, before turning to her girlfriend, "Tell me we were never that bad."

"Please!" Kara scoffed, throwing an arm around Lena so they were side by side and beaming, "You're just mad because you're not the cool new lesbian couple in town."

Lena couldn't resist smiling happily, and then, emboldened by Kara, smirk teasingly at the other couple, "And now you're the second best lesbian couple in town."

"Oh, burn!" Kara giggled, turning to her girlfriend and holding her free hand up for a high five, causing Lena to roll her eyes slightly but ultimately oblige.

Of course Alex was rolling her eyes twice as hard, "Please! You two dorks?"

"Yeah..." Maggie chimed in, throwing an arm around Alex, "Super Baby Gay, and Ms How To Manipulate A Super Gullible Girl Into Your Bed In Ten Easy Steps? Please, you've got nothing on us."

"We're adorable." Alex added.

"What couple could compare to us?" Maggie scoffed.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Straight couples don't count!" Maggie protested, realising that was probably Lois and Clark.

Kara laughed, untangled herself from Lena and strolled towards the door. Lois and Clark had a truly epic romance which had lasted a decade now, in one form or another, although to many it felt like several lifetimes. Mostly because of Clark's second job as Superman, but also because their romance had always been a will they, won't they kind of a situation, and at times things were very tense.

Despite that Kara had always been jealous of what they had, which was still true even though she felt she finally found someone to love as much as they loved each other. Then again it seemed like there was trouble in Paradise from the look on their faces when she opened the door, immediately causing Kara to frown.

"What's wrong?" Kara asked softly in concern.

"It's Mon-El." Clark sighed, "You've got to take him back."

There was a deafening silence and then Kara exclaimed in disbelief, "What?"

"I don't mean as a boyfriend." Clark clarified, realising how that sounded, "I just mean like physically take him back. Please?"

"Erm... come in." Kara beckoned in confusion, and then when the other couple were safely inside and the door was closed she turned to Lois and asked, "What is he talking about?"

"Mon-El..." Lois sighed, "He's been crashing on our couch, eating all our food, and basically just getting in the way ever since you broke up with him."

"In his defence..." Clark reluctantly pointed out, "My planet's death also killed his, so he is right, I do owe him."

"That wasn't your fault." Lois pointed out softly but quickly, "And neither was Kara breaking up with him."

"Which is all he talks about." Clark grumbled, turning to his cousin, "That and being a hero so he can win you back. Or overshadow you. It depends how drunk he is. Which of course means he causes more problems than he actually solves. And Kara... HE keeps calling ME his sidekick!"

"Wow, I've never seen you like this." Kara said softly.

"I thought you said he didn't have an ego." Maggie whispered to Alex, only hesitating for a second as she knew the Kryptonians would hear, but it was unlikely she would have anything to fear from Superman.

Proving Maggie right Clark turned to her and smiled sheepishly, "It's not that. I don't mind giving credit where credit is due. Kara is as strong as I am, maybe stronger, and she has earned the right to call me her sidekick, if she really wanted too. But Mon-El..."

"Hasn't earned squad, and went down after just one punch." Lois chimed in, then further explaining, "Clark lost his temper before we left, and believe me, it takes a lot to do that. Although in retrospect it was kind of funny."

"It wasn't funny." Clark protested, turning to Kara again, "I failed him. But he was making progress with you, which was why I was hoping you could take him back as a partner. Or-"

"A sidekick?" Lena quipped.

"Yeah. That." Clark said.

Kara smiled, placed a hand on her cousin's shoulder and promised, "I'll talk to him."

"Thank you." Clark smiled, before turning his attention to his cousin's new significant other, "It's good to see you again Ms Luthor."

"Please, call me Lena." Lena insisted, for multiple reasons.

"Kara has told me a lot about you." Clark grinned, "I believe it can be called gushing. Erm, is that right?"

Lois found it endearing the way he nervously looked at her like he said something wrong, and to reassure him she smiled and truthfully admitted, "I think so... Kara?"

"Yes, that's accurate." Kara admitted with a blush, quickly telling them, "And guys, Alex already gave Lena enough of a shovel talk. Don't embarrass me further. I can take care of myself, you know?"

"I know." Clark smiled at Kara before telling Lena, "And believe me, you should be way more afraid of Alex than me."

"I believe you." Lena quipped, glancing at her lover's sibling.

Following the glance Clark decided it was time to turn his attention to Alex and, "Maggie, I presume? Alex has told me, well, next to nothing about you."

Maggie smiled, "What do you want to know?"

*

By some miracle they made it through the entire dinner without an emergency calling Kara and/or Clark away, and while it was a bit awkward some of the time for the most part Kara thought it went really well. Even the food turned out alright, which had to be another miracle given that Kara and especially Lena weren't exactly well practised at cooking for a large number of people.

Sure, they created quite the mess, but superspeed would mean that would be easy enough to clean up. Later. At the time Kara was way too preoccupied with entertaining guests, even though Clark made his apologies and left before anyone else as he felt one of them should be out there patrolling.

Lois followed him out, but Alex and Maggie didn't leave until a few hours after that, and by the time they left Kara was emotionally exhausted. Meanwhile Lena was just straight up exhausted, suggesting this would be the first night since they officially got together that they wouldn't have sex.

In a bizarre way Kara liked that, as it confirmed what they had was about more than sex, and this was an important milestone in their relationship. Of course at the same time her girlfriend was incredibly sexy, even when she was tired. And worried. Why was Lena worried? Kara thought, suddenly feeling kind of nervous, but she tried not to freak out.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Kara asked cautiously.

"Why wouldn't it be? I thought that went great." Lena smiled softly, then second guessing herself, "Was that not great? Oh God, did I black out from happiness and say something stupid?"

"No, no, it was great. You just seem, distracted." Kara pointed out hesitantly.

"Oh, it's nothing." Lena dismissed.

"Lena, what did we promise each other?" Kara scolded gently, before in her best professional and stern voice added, "To always be honest with each other no matter what."

"It's really not fair to use my own words against me." Lena whined petulantly.

"You were right." Kara said, "We got together under unusual circumstances, and spent the first week of our romantic relationship, and all of our friendship, lying to each other. So the only way a real relationship is going to work between us is with 100% honesty. And I know you. I know your tricks. Don't think I don't. So don't tell me this can wait until tomorrow. Just tell me. Please?"

There was a long pause and then Lena laughed softly, "You're going to think it's silly. Or..."

"I'll be the judge of that." Kara said softly after Lena had trailed off, gently pushing, "Come on Lena, please?"

Another long pause and then Lena sighed she confessed, "When this whole thing began I was hoping Supergirl and Kara Danvers were the same person. I'd seen physical evidence that it was true, but you made me doubt it enough that I was actually relieved to be proven right. And I'm so, so happy the way things turned out. But... I miss Kara Danvers."

That last part came with a laugh which Kara was too confused to enjoy, "But... I'm right here?"

"Yes, and no." Lena said, quickly clarifying, "You're not Supergirl or Kara Danvers, you're a mix of the two. Which makes you beyond perfect, but I miss my sweet, nerdy little reporter friend."

"Ohhhhh." Kara nodded in understanding, before smiling, "So, did you want to do a little role-play where you can tell me all about this new girl you're seeing, and I can play the role of the surprised but totally supportive best friend?"

"Not exactly." Lena grinned, "But it's funny you should mention role-play..."

"Oh!" Kara blushed furiously as she realised what Lena actually wanted, "You want to use my secret identity for kinky sex?"

"Well, yes." Lena confessed.

"But, I was your friend." Kara blurted out, immediately hearing how stupid it sounded.

"And I wanted to fuck the hell out of you." Lena bluntly replied with another grin, before quickly clarifying, "Of course we don't have too if you think it's crossing a line, but... we already used Supergirl for role-play fun, so why not your other mask?"

"I, I... I..." Kara stammered.

"Hey, hey ,hey!" Lena cooed, taking Kara's hand, "We don't have to do it tonight. Or at all, if you want. But particularly not tonight, because I'm so tired, and I want to do this right, so we can really make it worth your while. And you know I will, if you're up for it."

There was another long pause, and then Kara took a calming breath and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers