Super Dating Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Yet through it all Kara was nothing except loving and supportive, making Lena fall even more in love with her. In fact she became so lost in staring at Kara she didn't notice the other blonde goddess landing right in front of them. Almost. Then again Sara Lance seemed impossible to ignore.

"Lena Luthor." Sara greeted with a nod of respect, trying and failing not to be obvious as she admired the other woman, "Kara has told me a lot about you."

"Kara has told me a lot about you too." Lena responded with what she hoped was a friendly tone.

There was an awkward pause and then Kara exclaimed, "So, are you ready for our Super Date?"

The other two women turned to her, Sara raising an eyebrow, "Huh?"

"Really Kara?" Lena chuckled.

"What? It's what we're doing?" Kara beamed, before turning to Sara, "Get it? Super Date? As in this will be a Super Date? And that we're Super Dating? Because I'm Supergirl? And we're dating?"

"Yeah..." Sara nodded mockingly, "I've heard the more you explain a joke, the funnier it gets."

"Really?" Kara said hopefully, before Sara gave her a look.

"Oh my God, you're dating such a dork." Sara chuckled.

"I know." Lena beamed at Kara, "She's my dork."

"Yeah I am." Kara beamed at Lena.

Despite herself Sara couldn't help smiling softly, briefly wishing she could find love like that, before announcing in a mock cheesy announcer voice, "So ladies, where to on your next Super Date?"

Kara and Lena went from smiling at each other, smiling at Sara, and then just thinking before announcing their choice like the dorks they were...

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers