All Comments on 'Super Friends (with Benefits) Ch. 02'

by Allen108

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You really only need to add chapters 3 thru 27 and then this story would be even better than it already is.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
pretty good

I though it was pretty good, but I always though that clark would get with either lane, or lana lang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sooooo............

Can I say, the way you describe Clark's body is so fucking hot, especially in the first chapter! And I was glad that Wonder Woman wasn't some sex crazed bimbo like most writers seem to like making her or other heroines. From a female perspective, that is such a turn off. But then you had to have some bullshit about aphrodisiac semen. And the BJ climax was a little offputting.

Superman's dialogues and attitude could also use some worl. He doesn't feel so SUPER.

So nice start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spectacular

This story is so amazing. Please please continue with it. You're a great writer. The way Diana teases Clark and lets him know who's in charge isn't awkward or out of place like in other stories. They both seem like the genuine characters. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Your stories are really great! I enjoyed all of them a lot! Please more stories with Superman and Wonder Woman. Or Superman and perhaps Power girl?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous