Super Seven Ch. 07 - Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabsls
mabsls
237 Followers

"Not at all, but then again, I haven't finished my story."

"There's more?"

"Yep. So, my dad began to settle in at his job at the lab. There were two other chemists hired at the same time, and it wasn't long before the three of them became good friends. Growing up, I've always called them Uncle John and Aunt Rose. John is married to Abbie, and Rose's husband is Tom. Our families have spent a lot of time together over the years."

"See, they started to get together socially almost immediately, and the family bonds quickly developed. Oh, yeah, Abbie and Rose were also both pregnant. Of course, dinner conversations quickly became about how horny pregnant women get. You can see where this is going, right? It didn't take long before the husbands and wives were doing a little swapping. And since they were already pregnant, they didn't have to worry about any unintended consequences."

Greg just stared at her, not knowing what to say.

"They've been going at it for over twenty years. They have a set routine. Dad's at our house for three days, then mom's there for three days. Actually, it's really more than that. Sunday, it's dad and mom there; Monday, it's dad and Abbie; Tuesday, dad and Rose; Wednesday, mom and dad again; Thursday, mom and John; and Friday, mom and Tom. On Saturday, they all get together as a group. Even when we went on vacation, they followed the same routine. Truthfully, I grew up with three fathers and three mothers. Of course, Amy and Mark are who I know as mom and dad."

"I don't know what to say. I never knew any of that." Greg looked thoughtful for a few seconds. "Wait a minute, you're the one that came up with idea of sharing me, aren't you?"

"No, not really. We all love you, and wanted this with you. Sure, I suggested the schedule to make it work, but I think that ultimately we would have tried to make something happen, no matter what. Actually, the real driving force behind all of this has been Allison. She's been a woman on a mission for months. There's no doubt that she has been in love with you since 7th grade."

"Somehow, that doesn't surprise me."

"There's one other thing you should know. Like I said earlier, Mark is my dad, and I'll always be his little girl. Like a lot of girls, he and I have a special daddy daughter relationship. But the truth is, I don't know who my 'father' is. It could be any one of the three. Because they were already pregnant, everybody knows the birth fathers of the first born kids, but after that, nobody really knows. We know that my mom had two boys and a girl, and that Rose and Abbie each had two boys. The fathers could be any of the three. They said they did that on purpose to show their open love for everyone else in the group."

"Actually, I'm named after all three moms. Mom goes by Amy, but she's really an Amelia, too. My full name is Amelia Abigail Rose Guthrie. Mom swears it was an accident, but dad calls me his little pirate."

Greg looked puzzled. "I don't get it."

She smiled. "With all those names, somehow my initials ended up spelling AARG. You know, like a pirate. AARG!"

Greg laughed. "That's too funny."

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. I'll find a way to get even."

Greg looked at more seriously. "Mia, wow, that's a lot to take in. I don't really know what to say."

"You know, I guess it's not too big of a deal to me. I mean, I know I've grown up differently from all my friends, but it's the life that I've always known. It's just who I am. And there were some good things about it. I mean, I've got three moms, and three dads, and six brothers. And, of course, being the only girl in any of the houses meant that I was spoiled silly. I can't remember any of my parents fighting. I mean, I know they had to have had some disagreements, but I also know they had their own built in support group. I remember some times when they all got together to talk things out."

Greg still looked a little puzzled. "I guess a lot of that makes sense. It's just rather unexpected. I mean, I grew up thinking that monogamy was the only way to live your life. And now I suddenly find myself in a polyamorous relationship, and I'm happy. Not only that, but one of the women that I deeply love, grew up only knowing a polyamorous life."

"Greg, sweetie, I do have one more bit of insight to share with you. I know you've talked a little about you getting older and us wearing you out."

"I am getting a little tired. We've made love a lot this week."

"Well, I did talk to my mom about that. Not about us, really, but about her, them, you know what I mean? How did they sleep with a different person every night? She said they really tried not to overthink it. Early on, it was definitely like a honeymoon. They made love as frequently as they could. It was often 2-3 times a night. But she said, that once we kids started getting older they spent more time with us. That part I can verify. All evening, we did things like any ordinary family. The only difference was the variety of parents. Then, when we kids went to bed, mom said they would go to bed as well. Some nights they made love, other nights they just cuddled as they shared their lives until they fell asleep."

"A few years ago, she and I had 'the talk' and I specifically asked her about how often they had sex. She blushed a little and said they were probably a little higher than average. I asked what she meant and she explained that the 'average' was about 2 and a half times per week, but that she was more like 4 times per week. She then reminded me that she was with each of her lovers twice a week. Usually, they would make love one time, and cuddle the next. The fourth time each week was during their group time on Saturday."

"Mia, do you think our relationship will be anything as good as theirs? I mean, there's some love going on there that's pretty astounding."

Mia smiled the biggest smile he had ever seen, crawled into his lap, gave a very passionate kiss, and said, "Ours is going to be so much better."

**********

Friday's call came precisely on time. "Hello, Greg, darling, how are you? I hear you had a couple more conversations with Mia that got pretty deep. How are you feeling about them?"

"Allison, I'm constantly amazed at how you know everything, seemingly as soon as it happens. How do you do that?"

"Easy. I talk to people, and more importantly, I listen to what they say. You must realize that everybody calls me almost as soon as they're pulling out of your driveway."

"Okay, that worries me a little. They shouldn't be talking while driving. I've already lost one love in a horrible auto accident; I don't want to lose another."

"We knew you would worry about that, so I insist that everyone uses a hands free device."

"That helps, but it's not perfect. There's still too many things that could go wrong."

"Greg, I know that you were terribly hurt by Mary's death, but you can't live in fear of another accident. We hope for the best, but being alive means there's always some risk. We do what we can to minimize that risk, but at some point we have to trust that we'll be okay."

"You know, we need to start writing down these morsels of wisdom. One of these days, you're going to put together one hell of a motivational book."

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"Yes, but I'll never get tired of hearing it. You know I love you just as much, with all of my heart, mind, body, and soul."

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that! It feels so good to finally share our love. Thank you, Greg, darling! You are truly my soulmate! Now, it's time to hang up. I've got to get ready for our date tonight. I'll pick you at five. Dress casual, okay?"

"Where are we headed tonight?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. Trust me. I love you!"

"I love you, too! See you at five."

**********

to be continued

mabsls
mabsls
237 Followers