Super Sexuality, Issue 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde was hoping Wonder Woman had some kind of black book handy of human men who could find their way around her body and survive the attempt. Sadly, Diana added that such men were in short supply. The princess would give her some hope, however.

"What you need is a quick release, a, oh how do they put it, a strong fucking," Diana crudely put in the gruff words of man. She noted the shocked girl's expression and couldn't help but give a laugh. "I know this can't be easy to hear coming from me, but you will have to open up to these ideas if you want me to help." Kara gave a nod to the offer and Diana began to give some real advice.

"Now as a Kryptonian, there are few who can match you in strength, speed, and stamina," she reminded Supergirl of what she so begrudgingly knew. "Are there any strength endowed heroes you have in mind to help you through this problem?"

Supergirl knew this talk was going to get racy, but she didn't expect Wonder Woman to start asking her to list off her desired sexual mates. "What? No! Of course not! These heroes are my partners! I could never-"and again the hero was interrupted.

"Kara, please, there is nothing wrong with having an attraction to another team mate. It's perfectly natural and you shouldn't be ashamed," Diana reassured, using the oh so common phrase of 'it's perfectly natural' to try and ease the girl's embarrassment. "You're a healthy young woman, there must be some men whom you feel a sexual desire towards and could satisfy you sexually."

With twisted lips, Kara looked away from Wonder Woman again as she tried to think of the fellow heroes who she could see herself sleeping with and not killing in the process. Sadly, she came up with no one. There were other heroes, and even villains, who she had fantasized about, there was no question, but none that she could think of that could give her the sexual release she so sorely needed. She returned her eyes to Diana's and gave a sorrowful bow of her head.

Wonder Woman had the perfect candidate in mind, knowing from firsthand experience that he could match the girl in every department and leave her begging for more. Sadly, this man was Superman, and she couldn't very well suggest that Kara should get a good hard fucking from her cousin. Disappointed she couldn't help the girl out, she allowed the lovely young woman to stand up and leave, but not before giving her a hug and promise that she'd help her eventually.

As Supergirl left her quarters, Wonder Woman began to think about her first sexual encounter with men. She had originally left the Amazon island of Themyscira to return the crashed pilot of Steve Trevor. He was brash and daring, with a charm she had never encountered before. Initially she found him off putting and one more reason to avoid mankind, but he began to grow on her as he displayed a heroism she had never seen before in anyone else, not even her fellow sisters.

Their relationship grew from a friendship with light teasing. A ruffle of his blonde hair, a pinch of her pert bottom, harmless playing really. Eventually Steve saw Diana as more than a friend and risked something more with her. Wonder Woman all too happily accepted his invitation to dinner. That night they had the finest food a man on a military salary could afford. They danced into the wee hours and Wonder Woman enjoyed a simpler, happier, life that night.

Later, back at Steve's apartment, they both fell to temptation. Steve made the first move, planting a kiss firmly on the raven haired beauty's lips. He would remark later that she tasted of exotic fruit. Although Diana cared deeply for Steve, she had never been with a man before, and the great warrior princess found herself scared about what would happen. But, it was with Steve, a trusted friend, and she knew everything would be alright with him.

She would return his kiss, pressing her full lips against his own and forcing her tongue into his mouth. His tongue tasted like the champagne they had been downing all night. It hadn't affected Diana's strong constitution, but Steve was just a bit tipsy, and she had to catch him on more than one occasion that night. She felt his hands run up her back and one made it all the way to her shoulder, tucked itself away behind her curtain of black hair and began to rub her shoulder. The other didn't make it as far, and instead moved just a bit south to rest on the small of her back.

Diana had worn a backless red gown that night, and goose bumps rolled up her spine when the pilot moved his fingers across the crease traveling down the middle of her back. Never had she encountered a man who could make her feel so weak. She fell back against the wall when Steven pressed further, begging for a better taste of her mouth as his tongue joined the fray between lips. His strong, muscled, chest pressed hard against Diana's full, up thrust, breasts, which had been nearly spilling out the top of her dress all night. Steve nearly went mad as he watched them bounced up and down while they ran through the park. Feeling them against his chest, he begged for more and her shoulder was abandoned so he could feel the heft of the tit in his palm.

Her left breast was massaged gently through her satin dress, his finger tips danced along the exposed flesh as her dark nipple hardened against his palm. A soft moan crawled up her throat then as his lips ventured south, pressing against the nape of her neck with such tenderness she almost forgot about how his massage of her chest was turning into firm squeezes and honks. Giggling at the development, Diana confidently threw Steve back onto the wide bed he had in the next room. Diana didn't bother to think about all the women that had been in that bed with Steve before her. She knew she would be the best.

Startled at first, Steve soon relaxed when he saw her bedroom eyes from across the room. Steve began to remove his coat as Diana approached, her wide hips swaying under the thin layer of satin she wore. Her long, firm, leg peeked out of the slit that ran along the side of her dress as she walked, displaying the expanse of tan flesh in the moonlight that filtered through the curtains. The vision that approached, with the added effects of alcohol, caused Steve to find some difficulty in unbuttoning his shirt. Just when he thought he had one done, another managed to get buttoned up again.

With a sly smirk, Diana reached forward and grabbed Steve by his tie, pulling on it to lift him upright sitting on the bed. He was now at eye level with Wonder Woman's glorious breasts. How they begged to be free of their tight prison. Her steady breaths caused her breasts to rise and fall gently, and her nipples had hardened enough to be noticeable through her dress. Steve gazed at the orbs with such admiration and wonder. His gentle blue eyes looked up from her cleavage to her matching blue irises. No words were exchanged but she knew exactly how he felt.

With the passing of that tender moment, Diana reached up to slither her fingers under the straps of her dress. Delicately, each was dropped down her shoulder. The dress stayed defiant, covering her breasts still by the sheer size of her breasts pressing against it. Her love peered back down, his attention back on her tits, as she hooked both thumbs in the top of the dress and gave a gentle pull down, leaving the dress to fall past her flat, toned, stomach and rest on the wide curve of her hips.

There were no words for what he saw that night. Her breasts were more than handful for any man, or woman. Whenever Wonder Woman was in the news, her generous assets were the subject of debate. Were they real, were they fake? If they were fake, what surgeon was so skilled that he could craft such pieces of art? Steve himself wondered if the generous orbs were natural or some form of magic the Amazons had access to, but he was about to find out the answer to his quandary: it didn't matter.

Seeing that Steve didn't know how to advance with such splendors in his sight, Diana gave him another nudge, or rather, a tug. Her hands cupped behind his head and pulled him into the soft embrace of her cleavage. His face was enveloped with more tit flesh than he knew what to do with, but he would be damned if he didn't at least do something.

Steve's mouth dance against the inside curves of Diana's chest, sampling the delicate flavor and scent they presented for him. With more confidence, his hands reached up to cup the supple orbs. He resumed the gentle squeezes and exploratory massages of her breasts he had began moments before when they kissed. Oh he could spend hours with her breasts. His mouth moved beyond her cleavage and encased the firm bud of one of her nipples. Lips and tongue worked in tandem to both savor and please the flesh.

The Amazon goddess rolled her head back as he grew more confident with her breasts. Her hands remained behind his head, holding him to her chest so he wouldn't get any wise ideas like moving away. She uttered a sigh of arousal as he bit down on her nipple. He knew he wasn't able to hurt her, so he gave it his all and it was just enough to send a shiver of pleasure through her body. Little sparks shot out from wherever his mouth and hands moved on her body, coursing through the rest of her to alert every other nerve of the joy present. He began to tweak and pull at her unattended nipple, as if to try and rip it from the flesh. It was rough play for any mortal woman, but for Diana it was still soft petting, and that was just fine with her for now.

The American hero wasn't content with just her breasts, however. Okay, that wasn't true, he could suck and massage those ripe melons until he died of old age, but he didn't want Diana to think he had a one track mind, at least not one directed at only part of her body. She was a glorious woman whose every curve demanded attention. His hands sneaked away while her head lolled back in pleasure and slapped themselves against her firm ass, immediately taking hold of her cheeks through the red dress.

Of course Diana felt no pain from the sudden slap of her tight ass, but it made the sensation no less surprising. She felt a bit offended at first. How dare a man slap her in such a way! Luckily for Steve, and his neck, she remembered who was behind the hands and could only help but laugh at his behavior. She looked down at his sweet face, buried in her breasts, and reveled in the feeling of his hands groping her backside. She pressed back a bit against his hands, filling them more with the muscle as she leaned a bit forward at the same time, forcing more of her tits into his face. He was in heaven and nearly came right there.

Heavy petting could only satisfy the two of them so much, and so the enchanting heroine thrust the pilot back again. As he lay there on the bed, he noticed his shirt had been unbuttoned. The enticing presence of her breasts must have blinded him to her unbuttoning of his shirt, baring his sculpted chest and abs. Her plump, painted, lower lip was bit down upon as she gazed at her prize. From his defined pictorials all the way down to his large bulge, Steve Trevor was definitely a suitable mate.

Diana spared no more time and nearly leaped onto Steve, who had scooted back some onto the bed so he was no longer on the edge. She came to straddle his stomach, resting the moist heat of her slit against his abs. It was then he realized that the feisty princess opted out of both a bra and panties that night. Steve's pants would have to go after that, and rather than wait for him to fumble his way out of those, Diana reached back and reminded him of her powers by ripping his pants clean off of his body.

As she looked over her shoulder, she saw that his cock was only at half mast. She was a bit insulted that he wasn't fully hard by then, granting him such delights that he should have exploded in his pants, but Steve was no ordinary man. Admiring the challenge, Diana, hiked up her dress, up over the gentle curve of her ass and revealing her neatly trimmed pussy.

Reaching back again, Diana began to stroke Steve's cock, causing more blood to flow into his member. Knowing she would need to step it up a bit, she began to slide her hips back and forth against his stomach, rubbing her aching pussy against his abs and brushing her ass against his cock. Giving him some extra visual aid beyond her mouth agape in pleasure, speaking only in moans and purrs, she reached a hand up to cup her own breast, massaging it as he had and pulling on her nipples roughly with the strength he couldn't quite muster.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Here was this tanned goddess, gyrating on his stomach, leaving a sticky mess, as she massaged his cock against her ass. Her breasts being tended to by her own delicate hands, as her pink tongue dragged slowly against rose red lips. His cock was more than hard enough now, and begged to be enveloped by her velvet folds.

Dragging her ass against his rigid member, Diana raised her hips up off of his torso, and soon brought them back down, impaling herself on Steve's impressive dick. She moaned as the girth pressed against her tight walls, having known no other man's touch before him. Her hips began to gyrate once more, moving her walls against his cock in every which way. Steve tried to lift his hips up to press further into her, but her strength was relentless and gave him no quarter.

With both her breasts being cupped by herself now, Steve moved his hands to her hips, starting from her thighs and eventually ending up on her ass. All her curves of supple flesh were gripped as she twisted her hips back and forth, grinding into his lap.

After some time, Diana released her ripe tits and leaned forward, bracing herself against the headboard behind Steve. Her height allowed her breasts to swing over his face as she began to thrust up and down on his cock now, trying her best to keep her strength in check. Steve had grown accustomed to just gripping her tight buns and began to spank her ass forcefully. She appreciated the effort he put forth to try and strike delicious amounts of pain through her, and that was well enough to help get her off. Her efforts increased, and her hips began to buck down harder and harder into Steve's crotch. Thankfully the presence of the bed allowed for more give, and thus more allowance of Steve to withstand the super powered fucking. If they had been up against a hard surface, he may be facing some broken hips by now. Still, she was getting dangerously close to breaking her new toy, but luckily for him she came before she could. Her walls closed in tight, nearly sucking the life out of him and ending his life of sex right there. Diana had learned how to suppress her strength for the most part, and though she wasn't fully focused on that task, she kept it always in mind and was able to keep from squishing him inside of her.

Now this was all well and good for Diana, but Steve needed to get off, and honestly he was surprised he didn't come first. With her lying on his chest now, Steve was able to overpower her and flip her onto her back, much to her delight. Raising himself up some, he began to thrust his hips into her with vigor and want.

Diana howled in pleasure as Steve asserted his male power. She would always put her sisters in women first, but she found it kinky to have a man act all macho every now and then. Her legs rose up and wrapped around his hips, pulling him into her more and challenging him to fight against them. Steve met her challenge and fucked her even harder, grunting like a mad dog as she plowed into her sweet honey pot. Her breasts bounced in tempo with his motions, and her hands once again cupped the supple orbs to reduce their movement and future sore feelings.

It didn't take long for Steve to cum, filling her with his hot seed. Nothing would come of the exchange of fluids. Perhaps it was just timing, or Amazon versus human DNA, but after that night no little Steves or Dianas would be running around.

Afterwards they would embrace until the sun came up, illuminating their equally attractive bodies and forcing them to once again show their love for one another. Sadly Diana's relationship with Steve didn't last, but her love for him would always remain.

Wonder Woman had gotten herself quite wet from the memory, and her costume felt all the tighter against her body. She had to get out of it and into a good bed. Perhaps she could give a ring to Superman or Batman, depending on how she'd like to get off that night.

As Wonder Woman reveled in her sexual memories, Supergirl had only a grim sexual future to look forward to. Needing to let off some steam, not knowing if it was from anger or desire, Supergirl returned to earth via the teleporter. She flew with a grimace rather than her usual cheery smile. Why should she bring the onlookers the joy of her smile when she knew all they could do was disappoint her?

In the midst of her grumbling and flight, an alerting beep sounded in her ear. With a groan, she pressed in on the earpiece all Justice League members wore.

"Yeah, what is it now," Kara spoke with an obvious tone? Her words reached the piece fine, sending her attitude ridden greeting back to the Watchtower.

"Supergirl, you're needed at the Metropolis docks," spoke the voice in her ear. Mr. Teriffic was on his usual monitor duty and noted a big problem near Kara's location. "It's Lobo again, and he's causing quite a stir."

Oh she knew who Lobo was. He was a crude and vile menace. More of a pest than a villain. He never seemed to have any malicious goals on earth, acting only as a bounty hunter and usually staying out of earth's range. Still, he frequently caused more harm than good and his presence on earth was never tolerated.

"Oh come on, Mr. T," Kara whined, using a name he disliked so. Probably not going to help her plea. "Can't you send someone else? What about Superman? Or Wonder Woman? They can handle him just fine."

"Don't think I haven't tried," he replied with a now matching attitude. "But neither of them are answering their communicators and you're close by anyway, so get down there!"

"Fine fine, god!" Supergirl groaned, taking her finger off the ear piece and doubling her speed so she could reach the brute soon and take care of it quicker. As she cleared the last building, the docks came into sight, and there was no sign of Lobo. However, what was evident was his space fairing bike and a lot of noise coming from the dock side bar.

Inside, Lobo stood at the bar at a whopping eight feet and a muscle mass unseen in most. Most of the other patrons have cleared out by then, and the freshly made laser rifle holes in the walls and furniture were clear indicators of why.

"Come on, you bastich!" Lobo barked at the bartender, the last remaining human in the establishment. "Give me something stronger!" he commanded again, slamming his pale fist into the counter and breaking it in half.

"B-b-b-but you've already drunk everything I have!" the frightened man reasoned from his fetal position on the floor.

"What?! Of all the fraggin' luck! I come all this way to get a drink and I'm not even buzzed!" Lobo angrily put. With the counter destroyed like much of the rest of the bar, the only thing left to do to show his anger was to pull out his laser handgun. He aimed it dead at the bartender and fired.

Much to his surprise, there was still a quivering human male before him. Upon further inspection, he saw that there was a delicate hand gripping the barrel of his gun. Black eyes dragged along the connecting arm to the interloper's face, and soon a little bit south to the S and a couple of other items of interest.

"Go home, Lobo," Supergirl plainly put. She was in no mood for negotiations.

"Well well well, if it isn't Blue Boy's little cousin," Lobo stated, having lost his anger in favor of interest of the fetching newcomer. "Although, not so little, I should say," he corrected, giving her right breast a playful poke right on the nipple.