Super Sexuality, Issue 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irritated already, Supergirl pulled the gun from his grip and with the other hand laid a vicious blow to his chest, sending him flying back onto the piers outside. Not bothering to check to make sure the bartender was already, she immediately took flight after Lobo. Familiar with the pale alien, Kara knew that Lobo never went peacefully, or easily. The member of a nearly extinct race possessed strength near equal to that of Superman's, and the ability to recover from any injury given enough time to regenerate.

Lobo was stopped when he hit the hull of a ship. Pulling himself out of the Lobo shaped dent, his big clunky boots landed on the pier below. He walked towards the fast approaching Supergirl with a casual stroll, straightening out his leather biker jacket. Before she could pummel him a second time, he sent his own fist into the fray, connecting with the heroine's face before she could reach him.

Supergirl spiraled away from the brute, landing ten feet away from him, flat on her back. It was too rare that a brute punch actually injured her. Usually she was weakened by Kryptonite, magic, or electricity first. So it was a surprise when he actually managed to give her a sore jaw. Sitting up, she saw him giving a mocking chuckle at her huburis. Oh no she was not about to be beaten by this lout.

The gruff alien lost himself in his laughter when his face was blackened by the white hot beams firing from Supergirl's eyes. "So, you wanna play rough then, cutie?" he asked before pulling a large iron chain from off the pier, ripping it from the ship he had smacked into. A large arcing swing followed, sending the chain to smack into Kara's side and wrap around her several times. Before she could break free, he again swung the chain, this time upwards and brought it down behind him, slamming her into the docks and breaking many boards in the process.

After recovering from her daze, Supergirl decided not to break free just yet and instead grab hold of the oversized chain, yanking it towards her and bringing the crude brute with it. Instead of punching him in the jaw this time, she gave him a fierce headbutt, stopping his journey short and keeping him within range instead of repelling him back again.

"Whoa ho ho, girlie. You've got some chops on you! Superman never played this dirty," Lobo complimented.

"I'm NOT Superman," Supergirl said, stating the obvious.

"Clearly not, sweet cheeks. For one thing, you've got nicer tits than him," Lobo said, again trying his hand at complimenting her.

"Or my ass," Kara replied, surprising even Lobo. She didn't know what made her so crude, Lobo crude, but it felt good to get some power back. Adding to her statement she landed a swift blow to his stomach, keeping it there as he buckled over her fist.

Feigning injury, Lobo gave a sorrowful groan and before she could realize it was an obvious act, he grabbed on her arm and yanked her out of the pile of chains and against his body. "Not bad, sweetie, I guess I can give you a free ride, if you beg," he said, reaching down to get a handful of her pert butt cheeks.

On any other day, with any other person, Kara would have uppercutted him into the sun for slapping her ass and taking a good long squeeze of it. But today was different. Lobo was different. Kara was different. "You couldn't handle me if you tried, big boy," she said with a sultry tone, leaning in close to his gruff face as her ass wiggled in his greedy grip.

Well this was certainly surprising, but nothing Lobo wasn't prepared to tackle. "You're way more fun than your boy scout cousin, kid!"

"You have no idea," Kara adjusted before forcing her lips upon his. He tasted like cigar smoke and exotic liquor, but the fact that this was all so wrong made them very delicious flavors. She purred against his lips as he growled in his throat, his hand squeezing even tighter on her ass while the other hand pressed on the small of her back. Before he could figure her out, before he could get comfortable with the situation, Kara threw him a wild card and sent her knee up against his crotch.

Releasing her, Lobo doubled over in pain. No matter the species, a knee to the crotch hurt, especially when it came from a Kryptonian. Giggling at her domination of the alien, she stood proud over him, confident in her ability. Before she could get too comfortable, however, Lobo stood up, having recovered quickly. Smirking, he reached forward quickly and grabbed her costume, ripping his hand away and taking a large bit of cloth from her.

Kara's perky breasts bounced free from the tight blue confines. Shocked, mouth agape, Supergirl felt the breeze run along her pink nipples, causing them to awaken before Lobo reached forward with both hands and covered her breasts.

They were a full handful for him, and a bit more for any normal sized man. He took great joy in swirling his hands around the soft orbs, giving numerous good honks and squeezes, but nothing she couldn't handle. She wanted something she couldn't handle. Kara wanted to bite off more than she could chew and face the consequences.

"Look here, pig," Kara started, mimicking Lobo by getting a good handful of his shirt and yanking him forward. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do this right. Don't you dare go soft on me? I need a good, hard, fuck, and you're the only guy who can give it to me. So cut the heavy petting and fucking use me!"

Lobo didn't know what to say, but he knew what to do. He went from firm gropes to rough pinching and pulling on her now rock hard nips. Kara cried in pain and pleasure, arching her back and thrusting her firm young breasts his way. Suddenly Supergirl was lifted into the air, a rough hand cradling her ass, and her breasts were brought to face level with Lobo. He had no problem fucking her, but he'd be damned if he was going to kneel before some girl. The breast getting no attention now had his mouth locked around it, sucking hard and flicking her bud with his smoky tongue.

Supergirl gave a delighted squeal as she was lifted up and all her soft mounds were being occupied by the alien bad boy. She leaned into him, pressing her tit more into his mouth as he tugged harder on nipple, soon biting on the other. This caused her to wrap her legs around his chest. Supergirl had stellar legs, but they weren't long enough to reach all the way around the tree trunk that was Lobo's torso.

Suddenly, Kara pulled a maneuver she learned from Wonder Woman and took flight, legs still secure around Lobo's chest. As soon as Lobo opened his dark eyes to see they were moving, they stopped, his back slammed into the brick wall of a nearby building. Startled, Lobo released her breasts and looked up at the soft face that carried with it the look of wild primal lust. Just the way he liked it.

Not to be outdone, however, Lobo turned the tables, or more literally the super hero, and slammed her against the opposite wall. He saw the familiar look of pleasure derived from pain on her face and hurried over to her, locking his lips with hers again as he gave her thighs a good groping.

As he did, Kara reached between them and tried to find some way to unzip his jeans. Not finding any quicker method than just ripping them off, that's what she did. Before she could have the chance to glance down at the rod that was about to impale her, she was spun around again, this time forcing her to face to wall. With a sly smile, Kara used her super strength to actually get a good grip on the wall, digging her fingers into the mortar.

As Supergirl braced herself against the wall, Lobo used his strong hands to spread her legs, causing her skirt to ride up on her hips, but not enough for what he need. Forcing it up, he was gifted the sight of the luscious ass he had been massaging for a good while. It was heart shaped and unblemished. Snuggled between her cheeks was a blue thong, a darker shade where she was getting wet. He was nearly lost in the perfect sight until she started shaking her hips left and right slowly, moving her ass in a way to entice him and get him going.

Kara could feel her soaked cotton panties be pulled down over her ass. She was ready to lift her legs up to step out of them when he stopped and let them remain just above her knees. Oh she liked this. She kept her eyes forward, wanting to be surprised by every move he made. She could feel the impressive length of his cock slap against her pert cheeks, and its girth rest between them. Even if he wasn't strong enough, the size of his member certainly more than fit her bill. It didn't quite fit elsewhere as she was stretched to her limit around his massive cock, taking it in inch by inch as he tried to force it in as fast as possible but there was just wasn't enough give between his size and her tightness. She helped by pushing back against him, sliding him more and more into her slippery folds.

"Oh fuck," she cried, "oh fuck, oh fuck, aaaahhh FUCK! Dammit Lobo why didn't you tell me you were this big?"

"What? And spoil the surprise?" he replied, giving her a swift slap on the ass. For the first time in her life, someone left a red mark on her ass, and she loved it.

Maybe it was his size, the moment, or how long she had waited, but she came right then and there. She squeezed tightly around his cock, causing him to wince in pain as the powerful Kyrptonian contractions proved a bit much for him. He couldn't get out now, though, and had to let her ride it out before he started riding her.

Her fluids dripped down his shaft as he began the steady fucking of her tight pussy. There was a lot of work to be done to give her the hard fucking she so demanded, but he was willing to put in the time. Over and over he plowed into her, his cock working her folds to accommodate his size. Her juices helped lubricate his cock and allowed him to start fucking her harder and harder.

Supergirl began to wail with joy as she was being given the fuck of her lifetime. She needed this, badly, and was getting more than she thought possible. Her fingers dug further into the bricks and mortar and she began to thrust her hips back against him, fucking him with everything he was fucking her with.

"Yes! That is IT!" she screamed into the wall. "Fuck my young cunt! Harder, dammit! Fucking ruin me, Lobo! Ruin me!"

Lobo said nothing, but instead replied by gripping her hip with super strength and spanking her ass with even more. With each thrust he slapped her backside, leaving it a throbbing red so she would remember him. Soon her jiggling breast was gripped by him, squeezing hard so it too would go with sores in the morning. Again her nipples were tweaked and tugged. As he did this, he began to feel her walls get tighter. She was going to cum again soon and he didn't want to be in there when she did. He began to pull out but she wouldn't have that.

"The fuck you are!" Supergirl barked, and thrust her hips back against him, repelling herself of the wall and sending him back to the opposite building. There he was pinned as she continued to thrust her hips back against him, working her way to, and through, her second orgasm. All Lobo could do was grip the wall to brace himself against the pain.

Once she finished, Lobo thought he was done, and didn't care if he hadn't cum. He'd find some alien floozy on some random moon and dump his load there. Instead, Kara reached back and pulled him off the wall and out of her and slammed him into the ground. While he was dazed, she mounted his hips, facing away from him.

Supergirl looked down at the mighty cock she aimed her pussy over. She gave it a curious look and then gave an angry one back at him. "This is bigger than I thought! You've been holding out on me, you prick!"

"Not my fault! You're too tight, superbitch!"

"Bullshit, I'll show you how it's done," she promised, and she slammed herself down on his cock. He feared she would bend it in half with such a move but he was lucky she got so lucky with the aiming. The force pushed him down against him down into the pavement, causing it to crack around him as he dipped into the ground.

He was all the way into her now, her ass pressed down hard against his hips. He watched as the blonde writhed in joy, feeling completely full and stretched. Her hips turned and her ass ground into him as she tried to get his cock to hit every spot at once. Before he could relax, she began to raise and lower herself on his rod, fucking herself with his huge dick while he just laid back for the ride.

She reached up to cup her breasts once she got a good rhythm going and didn't need to brace herself against the ground. Kara loved the feeling of her ass slapping down against his hips. She massaged her breasts as soon as he gripped her hips. It felt like he was helping her up and down, but really he was just trying to get her off of him. She was too cock crazed to care though.

Supergirl rode the beast through several more orgasms, each one nearly breaking Lobo of his strength. He could recover from anything but this girl was going to leave a mark on him. Eventually she pulled herself off of him with a happy sigh. The actual lack of pussy around his cock caused him to finally cum, spurting a hearty load all over her perky cheeks. She stood and giggled, reaching back to dip her finger into the batch he supplied. Sucking it off of her finger, she gave a shrug. Not bad, but not great. She was glad she didn't have to swallow it all.

Taking his chance, he gave a sharp whistle, confusing Supergirl for a moment, which was all he needed for his bike to come flying in and smack into her stomach, launching her in the far back wall of the alley. He struggled to stand as she came to, and hopped onto his bike just in time.

"I never thought I'd say this, but you're too much woman for the Main Man, Supergirl," he admitted and with it took off on his bike.

She stood, pulling her panties back up and over her jizz covered cheeks. A devilish smirk rose on her lips as he flew away. No one could say she didn't get the job done; he was leaving, and probably would be too scared to come back for awhile. Pleased with finally getting a good lay, she was humbled by the fact that it wasn't going to last a life time. She'd have to find someone else to screw. Someone else who could make her cum without her having to sacrifice her strength, to have to focus on keeping herself in check. To let her go wild. The prospect of the hunt definitely enticed her.

Her top was still torn so she'd have to fly to her place on earth as stealthily as she could to get changed before getting teleported back to the Watchtower. However, before she could take flight and find her way home, she felt the familiar sparks race through her body as her atoms were disassembled and reassembled elsewhere. She was teleported back to the Watchtower, and met with the disapproving eyes of Superman watching from the Monitor Room.