All Comments on 'Super Sexuality, Issue 03'

by Lithium_hobo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No more?

That was a good sexy read, but I'm disappointed you stopped before Kara got to sex it with Wonder Woman and - the obvious - Superman.

Lithium_hoboLithium_hoboover 13 years agoAuthor
There was more...

May have missed it, but Kara does indeed have sex with Wonder Woman (at the end of the chapter). I didn't have her take on Superman because they're related; and while Kara, with enough encouragement, would probably try for such a coupling, Superman is far too morally bound to do that. However, with a little persuasion from Wonder Woman and perhaps some of that lipstick...

But that's a story for another time. Working a new arc at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You know what would be hot? A foursome between Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

This chapter was amazing I hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Sexy

I loved this story. Supergirl is one of my biggest fantasies. I would fuck her everywhere, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, between her tits. I always come back to this story. I cum every time I read this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLithium_hobo@Lithium_hobo
You can now support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/thedjinn You can also find me on Hentai Foundry and Archive of Our Own. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/TheDjinn/profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/Djinn_n_Tonic OCTOBER 2019 UPDATE If you're looking for the "Se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES