Super Sub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much like when Alex did this Ms Grant spent longer on the gentle spanking then Kara would have liked. Okay, so Kara didn't particularly want or need a gentle spanking, but again she got a certain amount of enjoyment out of it, especially because it was giving her the knowledge that she was pleasing her Dom, which was arguably the most important thing a sub could do.

And of course, being a good sub was very important to Kara, as she wanted the term Super Sub to be more than just an insult and/or play on her superhero name. She wanted it to be an accurate description of the kind of sub she was. A symbol of her utter devotion to submission, especially to such amazing women like sexy secret agent Alex Danvers and super successful businesswoman Cat Grant.

Of course the longer the gentle spanking went on for the more frustrated Kara got, until she had to grind her teeth and dig her fingernails into the table, which despite the collar was threatening to break with the force.

But just as she was about to break something, or beg for more, Ms Grant finally began increasing the force and the frequency of her blows, even giving Kara half a dozen hard-ish strikes against one cheek which forced another cry of joy from Kara's lips.

That caused Ms Grant to pause, and then she began spanking her harder, and better yet phasing out the pauses in between the strikes, finally giving Kara the pain that she craved in the process.

It wasn't quite ideal, because unlike with Alex who knew her secret Kara had to first fake, and then exaggerate, a few cries of pain, at least enough to rival her cries of pleasure, and like with Alex she couldn't beg for more even though she wanted too, but it still ended up being pretty great.

If it wasn't for the collar Kara would have probably barely felt it, but with that wonderful device she not only felt every blow but towards the end she began to truly feel pain, and it was wonderful. She could even sense her cheeks becoming discoloured, and jiggling from every blow, Kara smiling with almost delirious happiness as she truly became a clichéd slutty secretary. Just like she had dreamt of being so many times.

Cat had certainly dreamt of this exact thing, far too many times to be considered decent, and now she was finally getting her chance she fully indulged in giving her assistant a thorough spanking. While that had meant teasing in the beginning that time had very much past, and now Cat was using every ounce of her strength to beat Kara's butt.

Which wasn't much compared to godlike aliens, or secret agents, and even in her youth her strength hadn't been that impressive, but still she was able to do some serious damage. Partly because unlike with other subs she truly didn't hold anything back, but mostly because this sub was unlike any other.

This sub continued to cry out in pleasure even as her butt cheeks turned from a milky hue, to a bright pink, then finally to a dark and angry red. Yes, it didn't matter how hurt she appeared to be, the twisted little slut loved it. Which certainly proved she was a Super Sub, regardless of the reason, but Cat had a very spacific suspicion why that was, and it just made it even more fun to brutally spank Kara Danvers.

Especially when she really got going and could see those firm little cheeks jiggling for her with every blow, Cat becoming so captivated by it that she didn't notice how tired she was becoming, or how much her hand ached from smacking Kara's ass. Although not as badly as it probably would have if her assistant hadn't been wearing that collar.

When she finally stopped Cat collapse down onto her desk chair as dignified is possible and rubbed her sore hand while admiring her handiwork, then about a minute later ordered, "Kara, crawl under my desk."

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara replied, and did what she was told, immediately.

Clearly understanding exactly what her boss wanted Kara dropped down to her knees and shuffled under the desk so that she was facing Cat. Or more importantly, where Cat's crotch would be when she was properly sat at her desk, which was a place Cat had wanted Kara since that first meeting.

Which was again, why she didn't want to rush this, Cat just enjoying the sight of Kara smiling shyly underneath her desk before she slowly stood up, reached under her dress and then pulled down her panties without removing the dress. The entire time Cat did this her assistant stared at her lustfully, which forced the smile she had been fighting against the last few minutes onto her face.

Then she finally pulled her chair in and ordered, "Kira... kiss my feet."

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara said softly.

The younger girl was clearly disappointed by this order, as it wasn't what she was expecting. Of course that was the point. Also it was just incredibly thrilling to have this girl kissing her feet. It would be particularly thrilling for any younger girl to be doing this, but especially this girl. Her assistant.

Maybe even Supergirl herself. Bending down and kissing her high-heeled covered feet, Kara travelling up and down the shoe and switching back and forth between them like a good little sub, despite what an awkward angle this was for them both. And despite how eager her body was to get to the next stage Cat forced herself to savour this extra special moment.

Kara knew that Ms Grant had a lot of experience with people grovelling at her feet, and while she liked to think that wasn't exactly what she did she was thrilled to be doing it now.

It helped that she had plenty of experience grovelling at Alex's feet, although that was also something of a problem, because it was something the two sisters did so much that Kara had an outstanding invitation to start off with Alex's shoes and eventually take them off so she could get to her feet.

She couldn't exactly do that now, which was a shame, because she knew the feet were erogenous, and she just really wanted to give Ms Grant more pleasure than this. Luckily she was about to have her chance.

"Kira, kiss your way up my leg." Kara ordered, sighing happily as her assistant slowly obeyed, "Good, now down again. Mmmmm, again. Again! Yes, keep that up ohhhh, good girl."

Obeying to the best of her abilities Kara worked her way up and down Ms Grant's smooth legs, which was something else she had done for her sister, but never so much. Sure, Alex teased her, but she couldn't remember it ever being this bad, especially when she was ordered to kiss the area closest to Ms Grant's pussy, but not actually go for the prize.

It was torturous being that close to what she wanted. Especially as in the process she finally got to taste Ms Grant's pussy cream, but not from the source, a.k.a. her boss's leaking cunt, and it tasted just as good as she imagine, if not better, and just made her crave more.

"Okay Kira..." Cat finally ordered softly, "Lick me."

There was a few seconds where Kara paused, partly because she was waiting for more, as Alex often used this opportunity to give her some of the dirty talk which she so loved, but also because she had her lips pressed to just below Ms Grant's knee at that particular moment, begging the question should she go right for her prize, or kiss her way to it.

The latter was clearly the actions of a Super Sub, but Kara was just so desperate for Ms Grant's pussy at that point she just couldn't avoid the latter, and quickly leaned in for her first long lick of her boss's pussy, causing both women to let out a cry of pure pleasure, even if one was louder than the other.

It was quickly followed by more cries as Kara started a slow but steady tongue rhythm as she smiled in blissful happiness. She finally did it. She was finally eating Ms Grant's pussy. Better yet she was eating it underneath her desk like a clichéd slutty assistant, that fact giving Kara an incredibly naughty thrill.

One which left her blissfully happy for quite a while, before she realised she didn't exactly know what Ms Grant wanted. It was probably a slow licking, but she was very wet already, so she wanted to cum quickly all she had to do was ask. But maybe she was just too blissfully happy too? Maybe? Deciding she better check, Kara increased the force of her licking, honestly unsure whether she wanted to be stopped or not.

Cat had been debating what she wanted for quite a while, and truthfully was no closer to making a decision when Kara decided to push her luck, which made it clear she would have to decide quickly. Spanking Kara, and the sheer mental high from finally seeing her in this position, along with thinking about this all day, made it really difficult to resist letting Kara make her cum.

She wouldn't even have to say anything. She'd just have to remain silent for the next few minutes, or maybe even less, while Kara's tongue worked its magic. The thought was so, so tempting. But no, Cat had been waiting a long time for this, and now she finally had it she wasn't about to have it end so quickly.

"Stop!" Cat growled, grabbing her assistant's ponytail and twisting it, causing the younger girl to yelp with surprise, although probably not pain, "Did I tell you to make me cum? Huh? Don't answer that! Mmmmmm, we both know you don't have permission yet, and if you want it you're going to have to give me a real pussy licking. Yessssss, I'm not sure what your sister/Mistress was willing to put up with, but I expect nothing but the best from my Subs. Oooooh, especially one who likes to call herself a Super Sub. Yes, that's it, slow down and lick me properly. Ohhhhh yessssss Kira, you always were good at picking up instructions quickly.

Not wanting to spoil the Sub Cat forced herself into silence after that, which was difficult because she wanted to praise Kara for just how quickly she adapted her speed and started tonguing her twat just the way she wanted at the beginning of oral sex, a.k.a. nice and slow, avoiding her clit and entrance entirely while just concentrating on the lips.

It took some women quite a while to get good at eating her cunt just right, because Cat was a self-proclaimed perfectionist, but once again Kara Danvers exceeded her expectations. Also she further proved that, as if there was a doubt at this point, she'd definitely done this before, even now the idea of Kara Danvers being a secret lesbian slut driving Cat crazy.

Those thoughts only made it harder not to praise Kara in some way, namely in the form of moaning, groaning, gasping and even whimpering in pure pleasure. All of those sounds inevitably escaped Cat's lips, even if she did a commendable job at first at repressing them. Then at making them infrequent as possible.

But neither of those lasted long, Kara just proving so good with her tongue that soon Cat was having to grind her teeth and dig her fingernails into her chair to prevent herself from ending the sooner than she wanted by telling Kara to make her cum. Or worse, begged her to do it, which would be unthinkable for a Dom of Cat's calibre.

It was only the fact that she had wanted this for so long which kept Cat quiet for as long as she did. Well, that and then journalistic curiosity whether this was some kind of hidden superpower Supergirl was hiding from her and the rest of the world. Or maybe her suspicions were wrong and this really wasn't Supergirl, but another alien who's superpower was eating pussy.

Pussygirl? The thought made Cat smile wickedly as she imagined the giant P on the front of this girl's costume instead of a giant S, calmly explaining her superpower to anyone who would listen, and then happily giving a demonstration to any lucky women near her at the time.

Of course it was Kara's beautiful face Cat imagined wearing the costume, because right now she couldn't imagine this being anyone but Supergirl, which just made the fact that she had her on her knees for her that much more erotic.

Although if this really was just Kara Danvers, perfect assistant to Cat Grant, that would be more than acceptable, Cat having wanted this for so long and now finally achieving it making everything so much more intense.

Especially the teasing licks Cat was receiving now, eventually making it impossible for the older woman to hold back any longer. She desperately needed some more satisfaction, and she knew just how to get it.

"That's good Kira, that's sooooooo goooooodddddddd mmmmmmmm fuck!" Cat praised, before firmly ordering, "Now lick my clit! Lick it you little dyke slut! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, just like that. Oh fuck! Oh God Kira, you must live with your face buried in between your sister's legs! Mmmmmm, you must spend every day eating pussy like a little lesbian whore to be this good a rug muncher. That, mmmmm, or you were just born to eat pussy. Or it's a superpower, because you really are doing a fantastic job at eating my cunt. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, maybe you are a Super Sub after all. Ooooooh yesssss, prove it to me now by sucking my clit, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, now back and forth, ooooooooh Kira, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Thankfully everything else out of her mouth was mostly incoherent, and she never actually begged the younger girl, despite receiving the clit worshipping of a lifetime. Kara was just so good, giving her the exact amount of pressure and lingering that she wanted, when she wanted it.

At first she just did this with her tongue, but then under Cat's instructions Kara wrapped her lips around her clit and began to suck it perfectly. And she never forgot about the rest of her pussy, ever so often moving away from her clit to slide her tongue up and down her pussy lips, even lingering on her entrance which was just cheeky enough to make Cat smile without crossing the line too much.

Meanwhile the clit teasing just became too much until Cat found herself ordering as firmly she could at that point, "Kira! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh, you have permission to make me cum. Fuck me! Oh yes, do whatever you have too, just get it done. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, make me cum, make me AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH KARA!"

After deliberately holding back for so long to savour the moment, and to ensure that her eventual orgasms would be that much more stronger, and given who this was, it should have hardly been surprising that Cat's first climax was mind blowing. But it really took her by surprise just how quickly Kara was able to bury her tongue into her cunt, and just how forcefully she was able to thrust it in and out of her.

If her brain had been working properly Cat would have probably found it suspicious, or more likely proof of what she already expected, but in reality she only thought about that later. In that moment the only thing she was aware of was incredible pleasure rocketing through her.

Like a good little sub, a perfect sub, a Super Sub... Kara quickly swallowed down as much of her Dom's cum as possible before going right back to the tongue fucking, this process then repeating as the self-proclaimed Super Sub made Cat cum over and over again in what was easily the most powerful orgasms of her life, completely melting Cat's sharp mind and turning her into a screaming wreck.

Her last coherent thoughts were firstly that she was glad that she had doublechecked no one was left in the building, because not even her soundproof office could hide the sound, and secondly she was glad that she was completely incoherent, because otherwise she would be embarrassing herself right now. Or at least more than she already was. Although later Cat realised that she had slipped a little.

Kara was really happy for that slip, because more than the heavenly liquid now squirting down her throat, the quivering of Ms Grant's body and the way the older woman was screaming, the simple fact that she had called her Kara made her heart flutter with happiness and pride. It was only once, or at least it was only once coherently, but it was enough to make Kara so unbelievably happy.

Sure, she had always suspected that after the first week or so that Ms Grant knew her name and was deliberately getting it wrong as a way to keep her in her place, and her submissive side even enjoyed that, but that just made the reward of hearing it that much more powerful.

Of course as wonderful as that was Kara couldn't have possibly concentrated on that when her mouth constantly being refilled with liquid heaven, and more importantly she finally had the opportunity to make Ms Grant cum for her.

Nothing was more important than making Ms Grant cum, which was why as much as Kara wanted to keep sucking her boss's cunt until she was sure every drop of cum was out of it she instead just sucked until Ms Grant was over one orgasm, before shoving her tongue back into her to work her way back to another climax, which was easy now the floodgates were open, Kara doing this over and over again until she was on the verge of pushing Ms Grant into unconsciousness.

It helped that as Supergirl she was able to catch every single drop of Ms Grant's cum and greedily swallow it. And Kara certainly did that for Ms Grant's first few climaxes, but then she worried that it would become too suspicious if she ended up catching it all. Besides, Kara loved it when Alex covered her face with her cream, so Kara started reluctantly letting some escape onto her face.

Then Ms Grant ensured her face would be completely covered in girl cum by reaching down with both hands and starting to grind her cunt onto her face. Of course Kara could have easily stopped her, but that would have been suspicious, so she just let the older woman do what she wanted.

At first this was pretty much heaven. Thanks to her super speed Kara still got to swallow a lot of girl cum, and it was truly fun to have Ms Grant using her face as a fuck pad. The only problem was, she was wearing glasses at the time, which was dangerous for Ms Grant, and her secret identity.

She tried to keep them in place and avoid them touching her boss's pussy at first, but Ms Grant just face fucked her so enthusiastically inevitably they got knocked off slightly. It was a miracle they didn't get knocked off completely, or worse break, but somehow they survived the experience. Although Ms Grant almost didn't, Kara worried that she would wear herself out. Luckily that wasn't the case.

Just before she was about to pass out Cat pushed her assistant away, then after a few long minutes of gasping for breath Cat ordered, "Kira, bend over my desk."

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara said softly, crawling out from underneath the desk.

Then Kara immediately did as she was told, struggling not to use her super speed as she turned around and bent over the desk, making sure to arch her back and push her ass into the air to make sure it was as inviting as possible to Ms Grant. She even wiggled her ass a little. While doing that she finally got around to putting the glasses back on her face properly, Kara amazed that Ms Grant didn't notice the difference.

Although not as grateful as the fact that Ms Grant quickly retrieved a strap-on from the bottom part of her desk, blushing as she realised it had probably been there the whole time, which put certain meetings into a whole new light. Something she couldn't help think about briefly as Ms Grant swapped her dress for the strap-on and covering it with lube. Then she was very much distracted from her thoughts.

"God Kira, you really do have an amazing ass." Cat was unable to stop herself from practically moaning, or shamelessly groping her assistance backside again, "So tight. So firm. So fuck-able."

"Please do Ms Grant." Kara quickly and shamelessly pleaded, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass hole. Please? It's stretched and ready to be used."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Cat smiled wickedly.

For a moment Kara thought that Ms Grant would tear the plug out and slam her cock up her ass just the way she wanted, and could sometimes manipulate Alex into doing if her sister was in a good mood, or just really pissed off with her. Unfortunately, but not necessarily surprisingly, Ms Grant insisted on being even slower than Alex normally was.