Super Sub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heck, it seemed to take an eternity for Ms Grant just to pull her skirt up around her waist and pull her panties down around her ankles, which was just cruel. Then when Ms Grant finally grabbed the handle of the butt-plug she didn't pull it out properly, just some of the way before pushing it back in, then repeating this process which would have probably been good for a human but just really frustrated the Kryptonian.

Finally Kara snapped, "Ms Grant, please stop teasing me. I want to be ass fucked. I need to be ass fucked. Please just ass fuck me already. I can take it."

"I'm sure you can." Cat said dryly, before reminding the Sub, "But remember Kara, you have the power to stop me at any time, but until you use your safe word you have to take everything I give you. No matter how much you beg for mercy."

"I know. It just hurts." Kara whined, "I want your cock up my ass so bad it hurts. Oh God, please just give it to me Ms Grant. I want it so bad. I've always wanted it. Since the moment I met you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you bending me over this desk and making me your little bitch, so please just do it! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

"You're so needy." Cat scolded, struggling to remain stern, "But I suppose I've had my fun. So here's your reward Kira, a nice big strap-on cock right up your tight little ass! What are you waiting for slut? Spread your cheeks to accept your Mistress's cock into your bitch hole. I thought you were supposed to be a Super Sub."

"I'm sorry Ms Grant." Kara quickly apologised, hands shooting to her cheeks so she could pull them open while she continued her shameless begging, "Here! Here's my tight little ass hole. It's yours to fuck. Please fuck it. Oh please, take my ass Ms Grant! Take it and make it yours! Make me yours. Oh God yes! Stretch my ass! Stretch and fuck my whore ass, OH FUCK!"

It still took way longer than Kara wanted, Ms Grant sliding her strap-on up and down her ass crack after initially pulling the butt-plug out of her, but not that long after spreading her cheeks the head of that dildo firmly pressed against her bitch hole and began slowly stretching it, making Kara cry out in pleasure.

Although not as loudly as when her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow her boss's dick to slide into her slutty little butt, Kara becoming silent for the first time in a while as she savoured the moment. And Ms Grant gave her more than a fair chance to do it as she insisted on staying in place, almost certainly savouring the moment herself.

Then Ms Grant started slowly sliding her strap-on dildo into Kara's ass, and while it was probably slower than necessary slow was good as there was only so much the butt-plug and the Kryptonite collar could do to loosen her otherwise impenetrable backside. Besides, while it could still be considered teasing Kara loved the feeling of her ass being stretched and turned into a fuck hole nice and slow like this.

Or directly reminding her ass that it was made to be fucked, something Kara believed with all her heart after countless nights filled with hard ass poundings by her loving big sister. Hopefully that fact would become just as clear to Ms Grant as Kara softly moaned with glee from having her ass stuffed.

Cat had known Kara had an ass that was made for fucking since she had interviewed the girl about her current position, Cat ashamed to admit she had been unable to stop from staring at Kara's retreating backside as the younger girl had walked out of her office. Kara might have initially looked sweet and wholesome, but all her innocent looking clothes held her curves tightly, especially her perfect ass, and ever since Cat had struggled not to spend all day staring at it.

Now she finally had Kara where she most wanted her Cat took full advantage, unable to take her eyes off those spread cheeks and the cute little hole stretched around her invading cock.

It also didn't escape Cat's notice that Kara took every inch while moaning, whimpering, and gasping in pleasure, whereas any normal girl would have been struggling against the pain of having her most private orifice invaded. And then there was the tightness of the ass itself. She had taken anal virgins who were looser than this, Cat having to use all her strength and skill to continue the penetration, proving that the kryptonite collar and a butt-plug could only do so much.

If Kara wasn't Supergirl than she had to be a alien of some kind, most likely one of the Kryptonians who had come here from that prison ship and had been terrorising this city ever since. Cat severely doubted the latter possibility, but either way it was incredibly thrilling to bend this beautiful alien girl over her desk and sodomise her.

The pinnacle of this was the moment her thighs came to rest against Kara's ass cheeks, announcing that Cat had buried every inch of her cock into her assistant's rectum. The initial penetration was either a close second, or it would have to share the honour with the full penetration. Cat could decide for sure in the weeks, months and even years that she thought back to the first time that she butt fucked Supergirl.

For now Cat would just savour this wonderful moment that she would treasure for a lifetime, wishing more than ever before that she hadn't disabled the cameras in her office as she would have dearly love to see this again. Oh well, she would just have to settle for sodomising Supergirl on a regular basis. However would she cope?

Smirking at the thought Cat tightened the firm grip, which she'd had on Kara's waist ever since she moved one hand away from her cock when it was firmly planted up her assistant's ass, and slowly pulled her hips back, allowing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of Supergirl's ass hole before she returned it to where it belonged, deep within the younger woman's bowels.

She then repeated this process over and over again, beginning to officially butt fuck this girl for what would hopefully be the first of many times. Cat would do anything and everything in her power to ensure that, because even in the unlikely event that the younger girl wasn't Supergirl, or even some kind of alien, then she still had an ass hole to die for.

Unable to stop herself Cat moaned, "So tight. Mmmmm, you're so tight Kira. Your ass is a dream. Maybe even superhuman. Or should that be, just super?"

Kara completely missed those words as she was just too lost in the heavenly sensation of a strap-on cock sliding in and out of her most private hole. It was a feeling she could have never imagined enjoying before Alex popped her anal cherry, but ever since that wonderful night Kara had been completely addicted to butt sex.

Which was kind of a problem, because Alex tried her best, but she just didn't have the time or the energy to fuck Kara's ass as frequently as the blonde wanted. It was the same story with the spanking, and really everything they did together, which was why Kara was so giddily happy at the thought of getting a second Mistress.

It was also the reason she closed her eyes during the anal penetration so she could savour the first time she was butt fucked by somebody that wasn't her big sister, and arguably just as importantly by her boss Cat Grant.

Oh yes, her boss the highly successful and inspirational businesswoman Cat Grant was now fucking her up the ass with a strap-on dildo, just the mental image of that enough to make Kara quiver with pleasure.

Combine that with the physical pleasure she was receiving then Kara soon found herself having to bite her lip to prevent herself from begging her boss to make her cum like the little anal slut Alex had turned her into.

Like whenever Alex ass fucked her Kara fought that urge for as long as possible just so she could savour what was perhaps the ultimate submission by allowing someone else to use her most private hole as a fuck hole. Of course, it wasn't easy. Ms Grant had been even more gentle with her than Alex normally was, giving her slutty ass more than enough time to relax.

Okay yeah, her healing factor returned her ass to its virgin tightness shortly after she took off the Kryptonite collar, but she was Supergirl dammit, she could handle a little pain, loved it even, and could handle much rougher treatment at the beginning of anal sex. Not that she really minded the gentle treatment, but inevitably it became so frustrating she just couldn't hold back from begging any more.

"Please Ms Grant, fuck me harder!" Kara whimpered, "Fuck my slutty little ass harder! Pound it hard! Wreck it, wreck my ass hole, ohhhhh, please, please fuck me! Alex always teases me like this, but eventually she slam fucks my ass hole like the fuck hole it is. So please Ms Grant, please just do it. Make my butt hole your personal little fuck hole! Just fuck me! Mmmmmm ooooooh fuckkkkkkk, fuck my ass, ass fuck me fuck me in the ass, ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, harder Ms Grant, harder! Drill my little butt hole hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Please Ms Grant, I wanna cum for you and be your little Super Sub. Please? Oh please, please, please ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Finally giving her what she wanted Ms Grant began slowly increasing the pace of the sodomy until eventually the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as Kara's squeals of pleasure. Kara tried her best to keep up her begging as her butt finally began to be fucked good and hard, however it was only a matter of time before her words dissolved into gibberish and she got completely lost in the ecstasy of being roughly butt fucked by her boss.

And bent over her boss's desk like the clichéd slutty assistant she was in this moment, that thought quickly pushing Kara over the edge of her first anally induced orgasm of the night. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Ms Grant getting her off better than she had ever dreamt, which was really saying something as Kara had dreamt of this a lot.

Cat had dreamt of it just as much. She had tried not to, but how could she resist? Kara was just so cute and fuck-able, and most importantly of all competent, which was a major turn on for Cat as it was so rare to find. Although if she was being truly honest with herself the most irresistible thing about Kara Danvers might have been the perfect little bubble butt which she was now screwing with every ounce of her strength.

And God, it looked even better like this then in those little skirts and tightfitting pants that Kara wore all the time, the little tease. Well now that tease was getting what she deserved, Cat unavoidably thought like the countless male bosses she had suffered through.

It made Cat's skin crawl to think like that, but she just couldn't help it. Kara Danvers always had that effect on her, and now her assistant was bent over her desk in front of her, her perfect little ass jiggling against her thighs with every hard thrust and her screams echoing probably through the whole building, if not the entire city as Cat relentlessly used the younger girl's butt hole for its intended purpose, taking big cocks inside it.

Girl cocks. Her girl cock. Oh yes, this little slut was made to be bent over her desk and taking her big girl cock deep inside her bottom for their mutual pleasure, and Cat would use her extensive power and influence to make sure she would be regularly butt fucking Kara Danvers over her desk as hard as she could.

Of course no matter how much force she used Cat knew she could never truly hurt this girl. And not just because she had given her the unnecessary courtesy of making sure her rectum was thoroughly loosened for the hard anal pounding, but because she knew who this girl truly was. After all, she may not have been wearing her cute little costume right now, but this was Supergirl bent over her desk.

Cat had suspected before but everything about this had seemed to confirm it, the feeling of satisfaction of being right combined with the thought of having Supergirl in her pretty little costume bent over her desk in the near future, along with everything else, pushing Cat to the edge of climax.

What finally pushed her over the edge wasn't the thought of the future, or that this was Supergirl, or the feeling of the stimulator bashing against her clit. No, it was the same wonderful thing she'd had over the last few minutes. The thing she had wanted over anything else, including Supergirl submitting to her. And that was Kara Danvers submitting to her.

Kara Danvers, the wonderful person, the perfect assistant, the Super Sub, bent over in front of her and not just taking it up her perfect ass, but cumming while doing it. That gave Cat perhaps the most satisfying climaxes of her life, and it was quickly followed by several more as she happily gave up on her air of dominance in favour of just slamming Kara's ass hole as hard as she could, for as long as she could.

Kara always appreciated when Alex went the extra mile for her, and she perhaps loved it even more now. But it wasn't enough. It was never enough. Her ass was just too greedy. It wanted more. It needed more. So when Ms Grant finally collapsed down on top of her Kara wasted no time rolling backwards so that her boss landed in her chair, and she landed in her boss's lap.

She did this because she hadn't wanted Ms Grant to slide off and pull her cock out in the process, because right now Kara couldn't bear the thought of going even a few seconds without at least some of that strap-on inside her slutty backside.

Of course she was careful to control her body weight the entire time so she didn't end up crushing the poor woman, and slowly restarted the sodomy to try and avoid suspicion, but Kara's self-control was reaching its breaking point.

She could barely resist taking the collar off so she was anally somewhat restricted, but the Kryptonite was small and could only do so much when she was filled with adrenaline like this, and ultimately she ended up spending what felt like an hour hammering her own ass hole up and down Ms Grant's dick because she was just so lost in her own selfish pleasure that she just couldn't resist.

To be fair Kara would have liked to have seen anyone resist the urge to continue if they could when their cum was squirting out of them so violently and frequently as hers was now, one way or another covering the desk and the floor in front of her.

Of course no ordinary human, and probably none of the aliens she met, would be able to do this, her kryptonian body allowing her to do incredible things, including this. Which was probably very suspicious, but Kara was too far gone to care, and she wasn't even sure if Ms Grant was still conscious. Probably not. After all she didn't have super powers, or even DEO training like Alex.

So Kara continued pounding her own butt until even her impressive stamina ran out and she collapsed down on the limp body of her boss beneath her. Although again she made sure to control her fall, and used her powers to keep most of her body weight off of the older woman, especially as she intended to lay there and enjoy the after-shocks of her orgasms with that big dildo still up her ass.

Then something unexpected happened. Ms Grant began kissing her neck, her hands coming up to slide over her body in a way which made the after-shocks even more powerful and satisfying, but not too much. Which was nice, but Kara worried just how much of the last few minutes Ms Grant had been aware of.

"Wow Kira, that was really something." Cat softly murmured into the younger woman's ear.

"Yeah, it was." Kara moaned and smiled an agreement, relieved that her boss didn't seem suspicious.

"And I'm not sure I've ever had such an eager little anal whore like you before." Cat grinned, "It seems you really are a Super Sub."

"Thank you Ms Grant." Kara blushed.

"Of course, if that is true, I shouldn't have to tell you what to do next..." Cat smiled wickedly, removing her hands from her assistant so she could do what she expected of her.

Cat was a little surprised there was a pause given how perfect Kara had been so far, but then she became a little excited over the prospect of being the first to treat Supergirl to her favourite after anal humiliations. However then Kara slowly lifted herself off the dildo, bent over Cat's desk for a third time and reached back to slowly pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing a pretty little gape.

Considering how brutally Kara had abused her own butt towards the end that poor little back hole should probably be gaping much wider, and would do if this girl was human, but it delighted Cat to know that in the right circumstances Supergirl's most private hole could be gaped, and she was one of the lucky two to do it.

Again proving she really was a Super Sub Kara stayed where she was for several minutes so Cat could get a really good look at her gaping ass hole, then she slid off the desk and onto her knees, slowly turned around and shuffled forward.

Then she looked up at Cat with those big beautiful blue eyes, possibly doublechecking she was doing the right thing, then leaned forward, closing her eyes and parted those pretty lips of hers before taking Cat's cock into her mouth.

The little slut even moaned in delight because of it, further proving just how submissive and perverted Supergirl really was, which in turn made Cat smirk once again in wicked delight.

She continued to smirk as after obviously savouring the deepest part of her butt for about a minute Kara started bobbing her head up and down the dildo which had pummelled her bottom, again moaning as she slowly cleaned it of her anal juices like the little ass to mouth slut she was.

Kara did the same thing when she started pushing the bottom half into her mouth to get the last few drops of her own ass cream, not stopping until she reached the base of the cock and then holding it there without a hint of gag. Then she seemed to remember she was human, and deliberately gagged before coming up for air briefly, smiling at Cat and then going right back to the blow job, this time bobbing her head on the entire length like a good little well-trained sub.

While Kara did this Cat was unable to stop herself from reaching down and stroking the pretty little blonde hair in front of her and telling her assistant, "Good girl, that's exactly what I wanted. Mmmmm yes, suck my cock good. Clean it of your anal juices you dirty little ATM whore! Ooooooh fuck yeah, take it down your throat! Take it down your throat so you can get every drop of your ass cream you perverted little bitch! Oh Kira, your sister taught you so well. Oh yeahhhhhh, your big sister was great at teaching you how to suck cock, even after it's been up your butt, mmmmm, and how to eat pussy, ohhhhhh, and fuck, oh yes, and just to be an amazing little sub. The perfect sub. Or, mmmmm, as you prefer, a Super Sub. Oh Kara, I'm so proud of you."

The way that Kara's entire face lit up when Cat called her by the correct name was so endearing it almost made Cat want to call her assistant by the correct name more often. Or all the time. However now more than ever it was important to remind Kara of her place, especially when they were at work. However when they were in private and Kara was doing such a good job of pleasing her, like right now, Cat supposed she could let it slip once or twice.

And she was going to make sure that Kara had plenty of chances to earn hearing her real name from her, because there was certainly no going back, as Cat couldn't imagine life without fucking Supergirl on a regular basis. Now all she needed to do was officially work out a joint custody agreement with Alex. And better yet, a play date where they could share their Super Sub.