All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 04'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Fine Chapter

I have "The Killing Joke" and remember when Barbara was first paralyzed and her father was almost killed by the Joker. It was one of the most horrifying stories I ever read by DC and, yet, was one of the best ever. Never was the Joker more maniacal and that is the way he should always be portrayed. I never much cared for the Harley Quinn character but, I suppose, the Joker needs someone as a foil/release much like any other powerful man does. And her being practically insane helps, I'm sure. Having Oracle back in action can only help the Man of Steel with regards to eyes and ears patrolling Gotham and it will be interesting to see what interplay the two characters develop as the story continues. You still have my interest and I will hang around for awhile.

Roger.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Love this Story

I love the humor and complete lack of seriousness in the series. It is a fun read, and as a life long fan of the super hero genre I love your take on the mercurial changes in the mythos and the lack of consistency decade to decade. I really like how you feel free to use whatever version of the DC Universe that fits into your plot.

Searching for the "MacGuffin"! I honestly couldn't stop laughing at that particular joke for a few minutes. That was sheer genius. And the whole plot by a powerful group of extra-dimensional beings known as the "the Writers"? That is completely hilarious!

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Sending you some suggestions

I am sending you some thoughts and possible ideas to use in your story. If they help and fit in with where you are going with your plot great. If they don't ignore them : D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
superman needs a head bitch

Superman soon or later is going need a head bitch to kept all his ho's/help in check and there are two women I can think of should get the job number is Lois lane the love of his life or wonder woman his best female friend but that is just me. good work and keep them coming.

DreamingBirdDreamingBirdover 7 years ago
Still brilliant...

Poor, poor Harley... so glad the Joker's out of the way - and loving that Superman has enough love to go around lol!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES