Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I intend to, but don't forget that this is only a means to an end."

"Oh, I know. And I found out some more about this MacGuffin artifact."

"Do we know what it is?"

"Nope, and it might be a lot worse than we thought." Selina kept one arm around his neck, but leaned away from him to tap her map. "You see all these? Every one of these people thinks they have either a key to the MacGuffin or the MacGuffin itself. So either there are a lot of fakes..."

"Or this is nowhere near as simple as we thought it was." But despite what he said, Clark found himself smiling. Yes, this MacGuffin might prove complicated, but it was only a few points on a map. The instant they learned the locations, he could take them practically without opposition. He gently bent Selina over the edge of the table and got behind her as he stared at the map.

For the first time in over a month, he thought he could see through to the end. No more surprises.

 

X X X

 

Barbara Gordon wheeled to her computer and took a long drink from her mug of coffee. Was she really going to do this? The world seemed much sharper and nastier than she remembered, yet her other life called her back. She couldn't sit by and do nothing.

Gotham was now officially ruled by supervillains. The government, overwhelmed by other problems, had simply declared it abandoned. Since the people were used to this kind of thing happening, they did their best to go about their lives under the leadership of whichever villain ruled their section of the city. 

Getting involved with that shitstorm was crazy, yet Barbara found her finger hovering over her computer's power button. She'd stopped being Oracle to go back to college, but Gotham was still her city. As she remembered her father's face, weak after his recovery from Joker venom, she pressed the button and began loading all her old programs.

Apparently he'd been saved by Superman, then left in a hospital with little explanation. A massive region around Wayne Manor was peaceful, any attempt at crime flattened by a blur, but Superman had not been seen in public for some time. Criminals were disappearing and the stable region was expanding, but could it really be Superman? Someone needed to investigate, in case someone was plotting something even worse.

When her Oracle OS came up, Barbara quickly discovered that her old channels had been disabled, but not removed. A little hacking got her around the blocks and she found that the vast majority of her old network was still in place. She began checking through her cameras, finding the city functioning remarkably well given the situation but gripped by atmosphere of fear.

What about Wayne Manor, then? To her surprise, Batman hadn't changed any of the security, practically holding the door open for her. He'd been acting erratically, near the end, but surely he wouldn't have made a mistake like that. Barbara began tapping through the cameras, not sure what she was checking for, just something out of place...

...like Superman in the middle of a large bed with women tangled around him. He was pounding an insanely large cock into Harley Quinn's pussy and she was eagerly thrusting back against him. Catwoman was passionately making out with him and Poison Ivy lay nearby with a blissful expression on her face and cum leaking out of her pussy.

Barbara grabbed her monitor with both hands. "What the fuck?"

*****

Yup, next chapter will definitely be Barbara Gordon as Oracle!

12