Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 17

Story Info
Hugo Strange sends Nocturna and Magpie against Superman...
4.1k words
4.57
15.2k
22

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, time for a crazy chapter again. I dug a little deeper for the team in this chapter, so for your reference: I'm thinking of the Magpie from Beware the Batman and the Nocturna from the New 52. Based solely on their appearances, naturally, who knows what canon this story is?

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

Yup, it sure matched all of Barbara's pretty wave lines. Whatever she was seeing, it was the same thing. But even though she'd figured that out many minutes ago, Harley kept watching Superman fuck Talia al Ghul while fingering herself.

For science.

"What exactly are you doing, Harley?" Superman glanced up at her.

Harley grinned and spread her legs a little wider to give him a better view. "I think that's obvious, Supes."

"If you want to join in, just come in."

"Aah, beloved!" Talia arched her back and moaned. "Harder, love me harder!"

Ignoring her, Harley shrugged as well as she could while shoving fingers up her pussy. "Nah, I'm fine watchin'. Looking at all the pretty energy Barbara talks about."

That got Superman's attention, though he didn't stop thrusting into Talia. "You can see these m-waves?"

"Not exactly. I'm probably just imagin' things, cuz I'm crazy."

"Beloved!" Talia didn't seem to have noticed Harley, but she did grab Superman's head and pull him into a kiss. When it was done, she kept talking. "Make me feel you, lover! Imprint your hard masculinity on my body, beloved, until I can never forget you."

"Geez, that's cheesy." Harley scratched her head with one of the spikes on her hammer. "Can you just fuck her until she can't talk?"

Though Superman didn't answer, he did kiss Talia passionately and begin increasing the pace of his thrusts. Her moans turned to low screams that became a wordless cry as he pounded into her. Soon she was too overwhelmed by ecstasy to speak, toss her head wildly and completely unaware of anything around her. Without slowing his pace, Superman glanced back at Harley.

"You were saying?"

Harley shoved most of her hand deep inside her. It wasn't as good as his cock, but fuck, she needed it. It wasn't fair just now good Supes was to her. At the beginning she'd happily dreamed of being a sex toy chained in a prison cell. The reality was so much better that she still couldn't believe it sometimes... though she was still a fucktoy. Superman might take what she said seriously, but when he fucked her he used her exactly the way she wanted.

"I just, unh, think I'm seein' - unf - what Barbara was saying." Harley reluctantly pulled her hand out and settled for watching Superman pound Talia. "For her, it's all energy and science. For me, it's stories. Dunno if either one is right. Yer really good at this, I'm surprised ya haven't gotten a feel for it on your own."

"I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around what these beings could possibly want. I mean..." He looked down at Talia thoughtfully, and Harley thought she saw a quiet happiness as he brought her so much ecstasy. "I want to believe people are good, but if this is true, we're not good or evil, we're just toys to them."

"Or characters."

"Hmm." Superman considered that for a moment, then opened his mouth to say something else. Abruptly his eyes shifted, as if he'd heard something and then he vanished out the door with Talia still impaled on his cock.

Harley leapt to her feet and scrambled after him, curious what it could be. She caught up to him in the central chamber, where more than a few had gathered. Superman floated in the air, bringing Talia down from an orgasm into peaceful exhaustion as he watched the computer screen. It was a newscast, but one that had been hijacked by very familiar technology. Harley's knuckles tightened on her hammer.

Yet the face on the video wasn't the Joker, it was a bald man with a neckbeard and yellow glasses. Hugo Strange? He had his fingers placed together in a careful steeple and was speaking with his usual pretentious tones.

"Having said that, I trust that I have Superman's attention now, so I will speak plainly. You are clearly a sick and confused megalomaniac in desperate need of treatment. The Nietzschean implications of your name alone need hours of focus. If you do not submit to my psychiatric evaluation at the location I will display on screen, my associates will begin killing random civilians within your domain."

"Oh, wow, that's fucked up." Stephanie wobbled into the room and Harley slid an arm around her shoulder to keep her up. She had been walking strangely for a while, since despite the fact that it did a number on her, she kept cheerfully hopping back onto Superman's cock again. Harley liked her.

"Yeah, Strange has always been a little st... dang. Fucked up, yeah."

The mad doctor continued speaking in the same even voice. "I presume you will not accept your need for treatment and engage in some kind of phallic struggle against it." That got a snort from Barbara. "In an effort to ensure your compliance, I have assembled a rather more powerful staff than usual. Say hello, will you?"

Abruptly the camera turned, revealing that a group of five supervillains stood some distance to the side of his desk. The Scarecrow and Man-Bat Harley didn't care about, but she hadn't thought about the two women since Superman had taken her. Nocturna was a raven-haired pale beauty in the shadows while Magpie showed off her fantastic body and short white hair.

Just when she thought it was only the four of them, a blue face leaned in from around the camera. Mr. Freeze grinned broadly and spoke in a booming voice. "ICE to meet you!"

Everyone groaned.

Fortunately, Freeze turned the camera back toward Hugo Strange, who now began tapping his index fingers together in a measured rhythm. "Unless you publically surrender, Superman, my allies will split up and began executing my threat. Since you cannot stop them all yourself, I trust you will do the right thing. Obviously, the women you have captured as some kind of twisted maternal replacement are not equal to them, so you have no choice. I will see you soon."

With that the video disappeared, replaced with a map of Gotham. Barbara closed the television app and wheeled around to face the group grimly. "That was a pre-recorded message, so his supervillains are presumably already in place. What's our next move?"

"It's a trap!" Harley couldn't help herself yelling, but it made everyone look at her. Everyone except Superman, who had wrapped Talia in a sheet and was setting her down gently on the couch. The others started to object to Harley's statement, pointing out that the trap couldn't be that obvious, but Superman straightened and turned to face everyone.

"Harley is right. Not a trap for me, but for you. Strange was unsubtly trying to convince me to send you out to stop his minions. He knows he can't fight me directly, but he thinks he can win if he captures you for leverage."

Barbara nodded. "What do we do, then?"

"Stay here and relax." Superman cracked his neck from side to side. "I'll just do this myself."

X X X

Despite his bravado, Superman did hurry to fly over Gotham. Fast as he was, he couldn't find, locate and stop five different murderers simultaneously. That was assuming Hugo Strange's game was really that straightforward. Killing civilians would upset Superman, yes, but it wouldn't bring Strange an inch closer to his goal.

It was amazing that no supervillain had tried to use such blunt tactics already. Superman had hoped that he had successfully forced them to adopt a better code of war, but apparently not. As his irritation rose, he realized that he wasn't going to hold back.

Well, obviously he'd hold back. He wasn't going to punch them through the moon. But this would not be the Big Blue Boy Scout.

The first one of the supervillains he spotted was menacing a group of cowering civilians quite effectively... but not actually killing them. That made sense, if the entire point of the plan was to draw out his harem. If he moved fast enough, then, he didn't actually have to eliminate all of them simultaneously.

His first target was Nocturna. Not exactly an A-list villain, but an impressive woman nonetheless. She wore a skin-tight catsuit unzipped to reveal a great deal of strangely luminous white skin. Her lipstick and hair were the same shade of midnight black. At the moment, she was aiming a gun at a terrified group in a restaurant.

The next moment, she disappeared.

She took a moment to realize that she'd been moved to an abandoned rooftop. In that time, Superman scanned her body for any signals and found only a simple radio she could have used to call for help. If he hadn't already burned it out, anyway. She struggled against his grip, breasts jiggling in her tight suit.

"Who are you again?" Superman stared down at her with a slight frown. "Are you a jewel thief? Or are you an actual vampire?"

After staring at him blankly she gasped, trying to form an answer.

"You know what? I don't really care. You're mine now."

She was already deep inside his influence, so the words made her shiver. When he let her go, she didn't make any move to flee. Instead she kept her wide eyes locked on his as she slowly slipped the suit off her shoulders, revealing her heavy breasts and flaring hips. Though her skin was fascinating in its unnatural paleness, Superman didn't really have time for a strip tease.

In a flash he was behind Nocturna, pushing his rod into her dripping folds. She moaned and fell forward, caught only by his hand around one of her breasts. After Superman pushed all the way inside her, he tugged lightly on her hair until she arched her back to lean back against him with his cock still inside her. He massaged one of her breasts to hold her there and lifted into the air again.

To his pleasant surprise, she began wiggling her ass back against him without needing to be told. The sensations seemed to overwhelm her, but he let her follow her own pace. Her job was just to be a pleasant tightness around his cock while he searched for the others.

As he floated over the city, searching for the next supervillain, her pussy continued to massage his cock. She tossed her hair from side to side and her mouth fell open as she panted for breath. Hmm, she had fangs. That didn't necessarily mean anything, but he decided not to take her into broad daylight regardless.

"Superman!" A loud voice boomed from another building. "Why don't you CHILL OUT?"

However Freeze had gotten the drop on him, announcing his presence had been incredibly foolish. The scientist pulled the trigger on his freeze gun, but his muscles might as well have been moving in slow motion. Superman had plenty of time to look at him, consider the energy in the gun, and decide that it wasn't a threat. Killer Frost had hit him with worse with no ill effect.

Still, he didn't want his cock sleeve getting hurt accidentally. Also, while Freeze was focused on him, he wasn't attacking civilians. Superman dodged the burst of freezing energy with exaggerated slowness, prompting Freeze to keep firing the rays harmlessly into the air.

While flying overhead, Superman continued scanning the city. One opponent neutralized, one accounted for, three still unknown. Then Hugo Strange himself, of course.

Abruptly his x-ray vision picked up a familiar sack-covered head. The Scarecrow was waiting in an abandoned apartment building, hiding within a smog of toxin. He had several civilians chained to a wall, clawing at their eyes as they faced imaginary fears. They were just bait, though, designed to lure an opponent into the toxin.

A normal opponent. Superman arrived with enough force to blow away all of the fear gas. The Scarecrow didn't look so scary, standing against a normal wall without any toxin around him. He stared in shock at Nocturna's naked body, Superman's thick organ clearly visible parting her lips. Abruptly he fell backward, a scream rising in his throat.

"Please don't fuck me! Anything but that!"

"That's your greatest fear? That's kind of..." Superman trailed off as he realized that it didn't matter. A light tap on the head knocked out the Scarecrow and Superman had deposited him on top of an abandoned building a moment later. One more down.

All of the fast movement had disoriented Nocturna, but she was still doing her best to grind against him. Though he was distracted by his mission, she was giving him more pleasure than he'd expected. Superman slid one hand over her breasts and the other between her legs, brushing as gently as possible. She shuddered in pleasure and relaxed back against him.

Two supervillains were still unaccounted for: Magpie and Man-Bat. When Superman didn't find them immediately, he instead flew back toward Freeze. The mad scientist was still shooting wildly into the air as if to draw Superman's attention again.

When Superman came back into his range of vision, he smiled with frosty teeth. "Looks like you have a hot piece of ass there! Hope you can STAY COOL."

Superman sighed and wiped his eyes with one hand. Would it really be so wrong just to splatter Freeze's head across the concrete? Okay, yes, of course it would be wrong. But he really needed to take the villain out next, because even Superman's patience had limits...

"Shiny shiny!" Though the yell alerted him, when Superman opened his eyes his opponent was already inches from his face. Magpie was grinning, her claws extending toward his eyes. Covered in poison, it seemed, but it couldn't have affected his body even if it had a way inside.

The attack had come impressively quickly and silently, but it was still ultimately useless. Superman brushed aside the claw that would have struck Nocturna and let the other bounce off his face. That sent Magpie flying off to the side, but she managed to alight on the side of the roof with surprising agility. Had they worked together, or was that just luck?

For once Mr. Freeze was firing his gun without making any ice puns, so Superman dodged away from it. Since Magpie's heartbeat was strangely normal, she might be able to escape him again. That would be annoying, so Superman decided to eliminate her first. She was sprinting across the rooftops with surprising speed.

When she was on a suitably flat one, Superman flashed down in front of her. Magpie barely screeched to a halt without hitting him. It seemed like she wasn't going to run away again, instead trying to fight him. Well, Superman was happy to let her.

Though far from one of Arkham's most notorious criminals, Magpie was definitely one of the most sexual. She had wide hips and heavy breasts to rival the most voluptuous of his harem, all on display in glossy leather. Her black bustier cupped the underside of her breasts, barely covering her nipples. Though the leather covered her lower arms, it left the snowy expanse of her chest and shoulders bare. She wore high boots and a narrow thong, which left plenty of skin visible between them. And this wasn't just a costume - her posture intentionally used her assets to their fullest extent.

Superman eased Nocturna off his cock and settled her to the ground as comfortably as possible before straightening to face Magpie. "Alright, do whatever ineffective attack you like. The claws again? Some kind of bird-themed whistle? Or a gun, I don't really-"

"Shiny shiny!" Magpie's eyes had widened with manic intensity... while staring at his exposed dick. "That is one shiny cock you have there, Superman."

"Well, that didn't take long."

"How can it be mine, though? I guess I'll just have to knock you unconscious and tie you up so I can-"

"No." Superman grabbed both her wrists and lifted them over her head before she saw him move. The motion pushed her breasts out and they bounced invitingly. Now that he was touching her, Superman could see the lust rising in her eyes... or maybe that was just avarice.

"Ooh, looks like this will be tough to steal... will you give it to me?"

"Why are you working with Hugo Strange?"

"He promised shinies!" Magpie tried to wrap her legs around his waist, but he held her out at arm's length.

"Where is he now?"

"Fake office in the sewer." She began swinging back and forth, trying to get closer, eyes still fixed on his cock. "Come on, come on!"

She actually almost reached his cock while Superman considered her answer. He hadn't expected to get much useful information from her, but that was helpful. Hugo Strange's lush office had been an effective bit of misdirection - Superman had been focused on Gotham's penthouses and universities. But if it was in the sewers...

Lead lining obscured his x-ray vision, which made his job easier. There were still some lead-piping and lead-lined areas in Gotham's aging sewer system, but not many places that could hide a false office. Now that he knew where Strange was hiding, it was only a matter of investigating them one at a time.

"Shiny!" Magpie insisted. "Shiny!"

When Superman released her wrists, she instantly dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock with both hands. She grabbed it hard, though obviously she couldn't hurt him, and did her best to swallow it. Though her mouth was rather small, she made up for it in intensity. Whatever was wrong with her mind, she wanted his cock with her whole being.

Her position wasn't exactly convenient for searching, however. Superman gazed down at her, admiring her deep cleavage and leather outfit. He would definitely fuck her in that outfit later, but for now he had a simpler idea.

After pulling her off his length - she desperately tried to cling to him with her lips - Superman flipped her upside down and pulled her against him. That put her face right up next to his cock, turning her angry cry into a pleased one. Magpie gripped as much of his chest as she could with her thighs and sucked at his cock. Soon she had positioned herself so his cock went straight up her throat, bouncing a little further every time he moved.

Superman kept one arm around her back to keep her from falling. This position offered him a good view of her pussy, barely covered by the black leather. If she had been another member of his harem he would have happily taken the opportunity to eat her out, but he was happy to fuck the third string villain's throat as he rose back into the air.

Three villains left. Man-Bat was still completely MIA, Superman was quickly ruling out hiding places for Hugo Strange, and Freeze... yes, Freeze was atop another building, still charging directly at him. He grinned when he saw Superman and planted his feet in order to raise an even more massive ice gun.

Freeze put his finger on the trigger and smiled wider. "Let's kick some IC-"

Superman kicked him in the crotch.

It was probably the most juvenile thing he'd done in years, but damn, it was satisfying to see Mr. Freeze groan, grab at his junk, and fall over. And most importantly, he seemed to be in too much shock to make any more ice puns.

The movement drove his cock even deeper into Magpie's throat, smashed her face against his crotch. She gagged, but when he gave her enough space to pull back, she kept deep-throating him. All he got from her was a muffled noise that he quite reasonably assumed was "Shiny, shiny."

While she went back to work, Superman smashed Freeze's guns, knocked him unconscious, then moved him next to the Scarecrow. After a moment's thought, he moved them both to the edge of the city. Nocturna clung to him desperately when he came close and Superman pulled her against him as well.

Though he was enjoying the action, Superman was still scanning the city. At that moment he finally spotted a lead-lined sewer location that was transmitting a signal. That had to be Hugo Strange's hideout. Superman came hard into Magpie's mouth and she slumped against him, which only drove his cock further into her throat.

12