Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superman pulled her off and threw her body over one shoulder, then slung Nocturna over the other. He found a series of walls that weren't essential for plumbing or stability and blasted a path through them with his eyes.

Almost the same moment Hugo Strange realized that the wall of his hideout was vaporized, Superman was floating in front of him. The doctor's eyes widened behind his glasses as he looked over the scene, taking in Superman's massive cock and the two women he carried, cum still leaking from their bodies.

"Hello, Dr. Strange. Which part of this scene represents a penis?"

For once, the doctor was speechless. After staring for a moment, his hand shot into one of the cabinets of his desk. Before he could get close to pulling the gun out, Superman blew. The force sent Strange backward hard enough to splinter his chair and knock him out against the wall.

Fun as that had been, Superman was getting irritated by the fact that Man-Bat hadn't shown. He moved Hugo Strange with the others and left Magpie and Nocturna beside him. The way their eyes followed him, he was sure they wouldn't be a problem.

Of course, Man-Bat shouldn't be a problem either. He wasn't a real threat by any stretch of the imagination and hadn't been known for his subtlety. Besides, he was kind of ridiculous. If one of Superman's villains had been called "Man-Super" he'd never have lived it down.

Maybe this was a more powerful version? Presumably his bat-like abilities would include echolocation, which hypothetically might have uses Superman hadn't anticipated. Either he was incredibly overconfident in his abilities or he'd seen what happened and decided that it was wisest not to try to fight. Even in that case, he could still be a threat to any civilians he...

Superman's thoughts became still as he came into sight of Gotham Clock Tower.

The hands had been torn away and replaced by the corpse of Man-Bat. Dozens of large nails impaled him to the glass, the blood spatter covering almost the entire clock. Both large wings had been pinned at full extension, jerked at odd angles so that they told the current time.

Even though the blood was still wet and dripping, there was no sign of the Joker. None whatsoever. Superman had seen the Clock Tower a few times while scouting around and definitely hadn't noticed the corpse, which meant that the Joker had entered the battlefield, killed one of the supervillains dramatically, and escaped without Superman even noticing his presence. That shouldn't have been possible.

Yet as Superman stared at the corpse, he could hear echoes of mad laughter.

X X X

Barbara had been trying to track the battle by security camera, though the swift movements left her frequently lost. She finally caught up to Superman floating in front of a gory scene on the Clock Tower. He moved close to the body and then suddenly vanished.

An instant later he appeared beside her, producing such a gust of wind that it nearly blew Barbara's wheelchair over. Superman grabbed her and pulled her into a quick embrace before rapidly looking around, eyes shifting to look directly through the walls. Gradually he calmed, but Barbara was still left unsettled.

"What's wrong, Superman?"

"Nothing." He took a deep breath. "I thought maybe one of you... but no, it's just a threat."

"What is?"

As an answer, he handed her a sheet of paper. She immediately recognized the Joker's erratic hand, writing a message in blood:

This isn't the punchline.

*****

I went with the supervillain team idea because while I wanted to throw in these two, I didn't think have enough ideas for them to deserve a whole chapter. Plus, this way I could move the Joker plot forward. Next chapter things will develop further and we'll get to a sex scene I've been waiting to do for a long time.

12