Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara came then, hard strokes inside her blasting her higher and higher. When she came back to earth, though, his cock was still deep within her and she wasn't done. Instead she kept him fully inside and began rocking back and forth.

At that moment Stephanie recovered. She slid herself partially onto Superman's chest so her head was near Barbara. Her tongue flicked out to the place where they were joined, hesitantly at first but then with increasing enjoyment. The tongue against her clit was far too much. Barbara threw her head back and moaned, shooting back up to come again.

As soon as the spasming had stopped, she forced herself to pull back and off Superman's cock. Her intention had been to give Cassandra a turn, but after a moment lying blissfully against Superman's legs, Barbara realized that she hadn't given enough space.

Meanwhile, though, Stephanie's tongue had kept working, now along Superman's cock. Cassandra pulled her mask up and joined her, massaging the opposite side. Occasionally one of them slid up enough to bob her mouth over his head, and Barbara could see how much Superman was enjoying it.

Well, she hadn't planned on that, but now the idea seemed irresistible. Barbara got on her hands and knees and moved slowly toward his cock, giving him plenty of time to realize exactly what she planned to do. Superman saw her and smiled, but he didn't take any action. There was no question that he was getting what he wanted.

For a while the three of them worshipped his cock together, taking turns sucking while the others licked the shaft. Straight as she was, Barbara found herself turned on by the sight of the three of their faces together around him, blond hair tangling with red tangling with black.

Eventually, though, Cassandra needed more. The others pulled back, allowing her to straddle Superman's hips. She moved down his length slowly, relishing the slow penetration. As soon as he was seated inside her she leaned forward, her body against his and meeting his eyes. Though her movements were slow, they were no less passionate as they ground together.

Stephanie slipped behind them to use her tongue again, but Barbara felt herself flagging. Maybe it was the transformation or maybe she was just satisfied from the good pounding, but she was tired. She slid beside Superman and settled her head against his shoulder. He put an arm around her and through his body she could feel Cassandra shuddering on his cock. It was peaceful and oddly more satisfying than a lot of sex she'd had in the distant past.

Some time later, Cassandra took a gasping breath. "You're... you're not finished?"

"I could have come so many times already." One of his slid up Cassandra's body while the other played with Barbara's hair. "But I know how I want to finish this."

"Whatever you want," Barbara said, smiling. She was feeling up for another round, though she wouldn't last long. Stephanie popped up bright and eager and Cassandra had incredible endurance, so they were more than ready to go.

"Then hold on."

In an instant Superman had flipped them all onto their hands and knees in a row in front of him. Barbara didn't blame him at all, since she could only imagine how the three of them looked, freshly fucked but eager for more. Stephanie wiggled her ass playfully while Cassandra smiled and pulled her mask over her face again. Yes, Superman owned all three Batgirls.

He slid inside her first, a long and powerful stroke that pushed her forward. Judging from the sounds, the next thrusts went inside Stephanie and then Cassandra. Though the thick rod felt incredible from behind, utterly filling her, Barbara found herself squirming during strokes, just waiting for him to get back to her.

Then, while Cassandra was still moaning, she felt him slip inside her. And an instant later Stephanie joined them as well. Barbara looked over her shoulder and to her surprised saw Superman sliding into all three of them. At first it looked like there were three of him, but she focused her eyes and realized that each form was hazy, as if he was moving between positions at super-speed.

Soon it felt like he was thrusting into her and only her, yet she heard the others moaning with her. Her pussy must not have enough time to realize that his cock was gone before the next thrust came. It even felt like his hands were grabbing her hips, yet they must be leaving her for tiny fractions of a second.

Barbara couldn't theorize about that for long, though, because the pleasure was driving all other thoughts out of her head. It wasn't just that he was fucking her, it was something even more than that. Barbara reached blindly and managed to grab Stephanie's hand on one side and Cassandra's on the other. They held one another tightly while Superman fucked them into oblivion.

She gave out first, finally collapsing forward as her pleasure overwhelmed her. And yet as Barbara became aware of the world outside her pussy again, she realized that the others had collapsed beside her. Though they each needed something different, he'd taken them all to their limit at the same time.

Cum was leaking out of her pussy, but she was sure that the others had full loads as well. When she got enough strength to look back, she saw that Superman had his hands on the others' asses, while his cock rested between the globes of her ass. Her body tingled again at the sight, but she was at her absolute limit.

An instant later, Superman made a place for himself on the bed and pulled them around him. Barbara lay at his side again, which suited her fine. Cassandra was draped across part of his chest, equally content, and Stephanie sprawled near his crotch, her breasts against his cock. Barbara thought that their costumes must be uncomfortable for a moment before realizing that to Superman's skin, it probably didn't matter at all. Still... she wanted to see the four of them tangled together completely naked.

"I could lie here for hours." Superman gave a satisfied sigh that she rarely heard from him. "But unfortunately, it turns out our pretext wasn't much of a pretext. I wasn't thinking about the problem at all, but somehow I have an idea."

"If you need to go, you should," Cassandra said, but she made no move to remove herself. Stephanie, however, pulled back and crossed her arms with a pout.

"That's unacceptable! As penance for your lack of cuddling, you have to fuck us again and finish it right next time!"

"I can live with that." Superman vanished from between their bodies and Barbara slumped to the bed.

Though she hadn't felt him near her, she could feel his lips against hers for a moment and knew the others had too. They all moved a little closer together and fell into a deep sleep.

 

X X X

 

For the hundredth time that day, Jim Gordon removed his gun. Unloaded and reloaded it. Checked the safety. It did no functional good, but sometimes it was all that got him through the day. Anything to give the slightest illusion of control.

The Gotham City Police Department was gone, possibly for good. He wasn't sure whether that was ultimately more good or bad, considering how corrupt it had been, but it left him abandoned. Though he could still try to do the right thing, his authority was gone. Besides, there was nothing he could do now that the city was ruled by supervillains.

And Superman. Gordon sat down heavily on the couch in his living room and set the gun on the table in front of him. Superman had saved his life when by all rights he should have died. It wasn't the first time, but it still meant something to him. There'd been no chance to say thanks and very little word from him.

At least he'd been able to speak to Barbara. He'd disagreed with her decision to return to Gotham, but she seemed safe. Actually, she seemed surprisingly happy. His father's intuition told him that she was seeing someone, a person who gave her a great deal of energy. Part of him could feel happy for her, yet the unanswered questions yawned larger every day.

He knew his daughter was working against the monsters ruling the city. That was unsurprising, given her success as Oracle, yet there weren't many heroes in the city. Unless she was going it alone, that meant she was working with Superman. Given all the rumors flying around about him, he preferred not to think about the fact, because that would inevitably lead him to a conclusion that...

Well, it was easier not to think about it.

Someone rapped lightly on the door. Gordon grabbed his gun, his first instinct to dive for cover. It seemed to be just a knock, however, so he went to the door carefully. To his surprise, on the other end he saw a tall man in a blue suit. Gordon scowled and opened the door.

"Good evening, Mr. Gordon. I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet."

"I know who you are," Gordon snapped. "And yes, I mean I really know who you are."

"Ah, do you? It all blurs together sometimes. May I come in?"

Gordon paused for a moment, but eventually decided that it couldn't hurt anything. "At least step out of the street before someone shoots at you."

"Thank you. You see, I need the GCPD's help."

"Hah. You have no need of our help and we don't exist anymore."

Clark Kent removed his hat and smiled. "With all due respect, I disagree on both counts."

-

Well, I had a bunch of fun with that scene. Showdown with the Joker is next!

12