Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." She was panting for breath, but she managed to get out the words. "If you... had tortured me any longer... I would have broken."

Apparently her dignity meant that much to her, even if it had led to her on her knees with Superman's cock between her tits. She felt incredibly soft, but when he pushed her large breasts around him she formed a surprisingly tight tunnel around his cock. Unfortunately, he didn't have long before she began squirming uncomfortably again.

"I... I need... don't make me beg..."

That was begging, but he wasn't cruel enough to tell her that. Instead he pumped hard several times and came, all over her face and tits. She moaned at the sensation, but then seemed disappointed... until she realized that his cock wasn't going down at all.

A moment later she was flat on her back on one of the couches. His cock hovered before her pussy lips, giving her time to catch up to the movement. She looked up at him gratefully and he chose that moment to thrust inside her.

Her pussy was so wet that he pushed more than half of his cock into her on the first thrust. She immediately threw her head back and screamed. There was no need to go slowly or gently, so Superman slammed more of his length into her each time. Damn, she was tight.

By the time he thrust to the hilt, Cheshire was deliriously bouncing as she received his pounding. Now here was a woman made for missionary position. As each stroke utterly filled her, the force rippled through her body, sending her enormous breasts bouncing. She lay on her own hair, but enough short locks were free that they lashed about as she threw her head back, beautiful face twisted in ecstasy.

"Can you move to the couch on the south wall?"

Hearing Barbara's voice while fucking a beautiful woman was far from a turnoff, but Superman was still surprised for a moment. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"No, I... I can't see very well from that angle."

"Ah." Superman smiled and moved Cheshire onto the couch so the camera had the perfect angle. He moved between thrusts, so she didn't even seem to notice. Given the pleasure she was experiencing, she probably couldn't even hear Barbara. "Is this better?"

In response he got a groan that answered his question well enough. "You look so good when you're thrusting like that. And she's so beautiful..."

"You look pretty good in this position yourself."

"It's not just that. She's... impaled on your cock. Pinned there, another supervillain to add to your collection. Already marked by your cum. Part of me feels jealous, wishes I was there, but another part of me isn't. The knowledge that you can fuck your way through so many women and you'll still come to take me..." Barbara cut off in a stifled moan.

Buoyed on by her words, Superman felt as though he could go for hours. But as he looked down at Cheshire, he realized that he was using her up far faster than he intended. Though she still clenched around his cock, she was growing exhausted. She lay limply beneath him, though her breasts still bounced deliciously.

Since he wanted to get lots of use out of her later, Superman decided to end things. With the beautiful sight before him, it wasn't hard to come again. He shot a huge load inside her pussy and even more all over her body. She slumped back, her guard finally gone completely as she relaxed.

Superman, however, wasn't quite satisfied. He glanced back toward the office where he needed to sit as a target. Copperhead still lay there, yearning for him. Maybe she'd get his cock sooner than he'd planned.

"Superman?" A member of the League of Assassins separated herself from the shadows. Her clothes were in disarray, clearly showing what she'd been busy doing, but she looked at him seriously. "There's someone here to see you."

He didn't exactly take appointments, so that was unusual. She wouldn't have wasted his time with something like that, however. "Who is it?"

"I don't know, but she... actually, this is quite unusual..."

"Ah." Superman smiled as the pieces he hadn't understood finally came together. "Please clean these two up and show our guest in."

 

X X X

 

As the sun set, Deadshot made the final adjustments to his scope. The perfect shot was almost ready, now he only needed the perfect time.

If only the rest had gone better. As usual, he executed his part of the plan perfectly and the others failed to live up to his expectations. Though he didn't know the details, Cheshire and Copperhead had been taken out. That local thug, Clayface, had apparently turned tail and fled. Well, he'd been skeptical about all those approaches, anyway. Kryptonite was the only way to end Superman - that was why they had given the bullet with the last of it to him.

His daughter had failed him too. For a moment his thoughts drifted toward her in a familial way, but he shut those down. Unless he was completely cold, his body would continue natural micro-movements that could throw off his aim. Even a single hair off was unacceptable, and if his daughter interfered with his control, he would need to forget about her until the job was done.

She'd thank him in the end, though. When he'd returned from setting the charges, he found that she had slipped out of the handcuffs and left. There was a note saying that she was going back to the club and that he'd see her later.

Yes, he would. And when he did, he'd discipline her properly. He'd meant to show her the freedom of life on the road, but she'd taken the wrong lessons from him. The thought of boys pawing at her, even threatening her virginity, made his teeth grind together. Deadshot realized that he was reaching his limits and suppressed all memory and thought of her completely.

There was only the target, the gun, and the moment. Exactly as planned, the charges destroyed the supports of the buildings in the way. Though their collapse caused clouds of dust, Deadshot calmly targeted according to his equations. The explosion would draw Superman's attention and bring him closer to the window. Deadshot would only need a moment to sight his exact location, then he'd put the Kryptonite bullet through Superman's eyes.

As he waited for the dust to die down, he made bets with himself about how accurate his guess would be. He knew Superman was incredibly fast, and speedsters tended to react to disasters in different ways than normal targets. The dust was clearing, so he'd have a good shot soon. Though he was ready to shift his aim if necessary, Deadshot felt sure he would see Superman's head in his crosshairs exactly as he'd calculated.

The dust finally cleared, his sights centered on a face...

Zoe's face.

Deadshot had the surest and fastest trigger finger in the world, but even he had his limits. He stared in utter shock, just trying to understand what he was seeing. Part of him wanted to look away, to deny what he saw, but his professional eye had already taken in the red and blue costume behind her and their point of connection.

His precious daughter sat on Superman's cock, shuddering in pleasure. The massive trunk looked like it should have split her open, yet somehow her pussy had stretched around it without even any blood. Had the slut already... but no, he couldn't think about that when it was staring him in the face.

One of Zoe's arms was curling around Superman's neck and tangled in his hair. The fingers on her other hand were interlaced with Superman, holding his fingers as they moved at the top of her mound. Superman was guiding her along the length of his cock gently, her back against his chest. As Deadshot watched, his hand hanging limp from the trigger, Superman reached up and traced his daughter's firm teenage breasts. She thrashed when he tweaked her nipples, so instead he cupped her young breasts. Though they were large for her age, they barely filled his hand.

Her mouth opened, this time not in a scream. Though Deadshot the father tried to look away, Deadshot the assassin had already begun reading lips. "I'm... I'm sorry. This isn't very good for you, is it?" He couldn't hear her tone, but he could see it in the way her innocent eyes drank in Superman's.

"You don't need to worry about that," Superman answered. He spoke more words into her dark hair and soon Zoe giggled and began sliding herself along his length slowly.

"Thank you. For this. For everything. I never thought you'd take me seriously, much less..." If she managed to speak, the words were lost as her lips opened in a long series of moans.

Dammit, Superman was stealing his daughter! Deadshot felt the cold rage break through his control and his finger tightened on the trigger. He knew it couldn't be effective, this was all too carefully planned against him, but it was too late. His aim shifted as he fired, his subconscious changing the target, and for a terrible moment he wasn't sure if he'd fired at his own daughter.

That moment stretched on as he realized that the barrel of his gun had been melted to slag.

His scope was still intact, and through it he could see the red glow fade from Superman's eyes. But after that, he barely even looked at Deadshot. Instead he devoted himself to the young body in front of him.

Tenderly Superman guided Zoe through her orgasm. She shuddered in surprise as if she had been a virgin. Grimly Deadshot realized that Superman wasn't fucking her, he was making love to her. As Superman cradled her against him, his cock slipped from her pussy. Not only was it still hard, barely half of it had been inside her. It couldn't have been very satisfying for Superman, yet he'd chosen...

His precious, innocent daughter was gone. Superman could just as easily have fucked her brutally, and it probably would have had a greater impact on Deadshot's aim. But instead he'd gently given her what she wanted. And now she was his.

"That was wonderful..." For a moment Zoe looked truly happy in a way her father hadn't seen in a long time, then her lips twisted downward. "Oh, but I screwed it up! It felt too good, I forgot all about the plan..."

Again Superman spoke to her with his lips obscured by her hair. Whatever he said, it produced an immediate affectionate smile.

"But I want him to see. I want him to be executing his perfect little plan when he realizes that he doesn't control me anymore."

"Don't worry. He saw." Superman looked up as he spoke, directly at Deadshot. The assassin froze, realizing that he should have run long ago, but his body was stuck in place as if he'd melted with his gun.

"Oh! Then I did it!"

Finally Deadshot forced himself to move. He abandoned the gun, leaping away from his vantage point to the fire escape that could take him to his secret path out. But he'd only taken a few steps before he felt a rush of wind and knew that it was too late. Superman was in front of him, applying the slightest of force to knock him out.

Before he fell unconscious, Deadshot's last sight was his daughter happily resting in Superman's arms.

 

X X X

 

Mist curled over an empty cemetery. It had survived the chaos almost untouched and had been one of the first areas of the city to be cleaned up after order was restored. No one occupied it now, however, leaving the gravestones in peace.

The mist swirled particularly swiftly around the large graves at the end. Thomas and Martha Wayne lay buried, long at rest. But another grave stood beside theirs, the grass over it still young. With every turn the mist flowed closer and closer to it.

Abruptly, a dark key popped into existence and dropped to the ground. It lay still for a short time before it was followed by a box, then a pyramid. They lay still for only a moment before they began to tremble. As they came together, they began to transform, unleashing newly created energy into the world and shaking the earth.

A hand broke from the soil above the grave. It was followed by a bright red arm as someone crawled out of the grave.

Soon a man stood in the cemetery, chest forward and arms back. He wore a red skin-tight suit with black tights and a domino mask. From his back arched a pair of stiff artificial wings modeled after a bat. After posing for a time, the man stared out at Gotham and spoke to the empty air.

"I am Batman, created by Lord Kane! This city is mine!"

*****

Yeah... really not sure if this is too obscure for people, or so obvious everyone is rolling their eyes. Anyway, this has been a crazy and self-referential story from the beginning, so I've always been planning to end with the culmination of all that. Two left!

12