Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 23

Story Info
Can all the rumors about Superman possibly be true?
10.8k words
4.75
25.1k
33

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ending you've been waiting for, folks! I'll have more to say at the end, so for now I'll just note that I'm imagining the Frank Miller version of Vicki Vale for reasons that may be obvious.

-

As usual, Vicki Vale was dictating a column while standing around her penthouse wearing lingerie. Though she was alone, she sauntered as if she was on a catwalk, swinging her hips and thrusting her breasts forward. If anyone had been able to see her, they'd have been drooling, but that was just how she worked.

At least, that had been the old business as usual. This was the first time she was trying again and Vicki was having trouble getting back into her groove. It wasn't enough to make her regret coming back to Gotham, but it was definitely throwing her off.

Vicki had gotten out safely at the first sign Gotham was going crazy, not long before things really went downhill. It had definitely been the right decision, letting her continue to advance her career instead of being threatened by all of Batman's idiotic thugs. And like all the other massive events in life, it had blown over and she'd returned. Her penthouse had even been mostly undamaged, though it had cost her a bundle to replace everything that had been looted.

Yet this time, it wasn't business as usual. Something was different, deeply changed in a way that she couldn't identify. Obviously Superman had become the city's absolute protector - everyone was remarkably calm about that fact - but there was something else she needed to put her finger on.

Or at the very least, she needed to get over it in order to write a saucy column for next week.

"Truth, justice, and the American way don't seem to be enough anymore for Gotham's new protector. If the rumors about Superman are to be believed, he's collecting - fuck, no, that's hackneyed." Vicki ran a hand through her shoulder-length red hair, tousling it further. "Hmm... This girl has always wondered just what Superman meant by 'Man of Steel' but I can't say I was expecting to hear... dammit."

No matter what she tried, it just didn't feel right. Vicki cursed under her breath and went to pull on her clothes. She could finish the column later. Right now it was more important to get ready for the event that night. Rumor had it that Superman would actually attend, and that was her chance to get the interview of a lifetime.

After trying on and discarding innumerable outfits, Vicki chose a white evening gown and headed out. She could actually have taken the new public transportation systems, but she couldn't stand being close to so many common people, so she took a cab.

Officially, the event wasn't much of anything important. Just a small memorial for Batman as the old signal was finally decommissioned - Gordon would make the new one official, the mayor would let Superman christen it, nothing would really change. Vicki had no idea why someone like Superman would deign to appear in honor of the winged rat madman, but considering how rarely he appeared, this might be her only chance.

When she arrived, Vicki was glad that she'd chosen the white gown. Though the ball wasn't packed, everyone there was among the most powerful in Gotham and they wore it on their sleeves. Dozens of impeccable suits and dresses, not to mention the trophy wives or husbands on their arms.

Vicki picked up a glass of champagne and strolled through the crowd, picking up a few quotes. Her dress might not be quite as expensive, but Vicki thought her body could compete with the best of them. A few of them had tried to come on to her in the past, but tonight they seemed distracted. That was understandable, given the glitz and glamor of-

Then Superman arrived and everything else paled in comparison.

He had the body of a god, of course, and eyes that could melt panties with a glance. Something had changed about his costume, though she couldn't put her finger on it: the colors were rich and deeply saturated, as if his power was bleeding over into the world around him. Instead of walking, he literally flew with his feet a few inches off the ground.

And on his arms were two women that put all the trophy wives to shame. Vicki had been hoping to get a confirmation about key criminals he'd allegedly converted to his side, but he'd brought two she barely recognized. The first was Nocturna, her unnaturally light skin striking in a pitch black gown. The second was a gorgeous woman with a beaming smile. It took quite a bit of searching her memory for Vicki to recognize her as a minor villain called Calendar Girl.

Though everyone paid attention when Superman arrived, they didn't remark on the fact that he had a woman on each arm. They barely even commented about how beautiful they were. It was well-known that superheroes were disproportionately attractive - something about the metagene interacting with other genes, Vicki had never cared about such petty details. Seeing two minor villains on display really drove the point home, though.

The way they held his arms, their hands curling around his biceps... there was no question in Vicki's mind that they were lovers. She couldn't concentrate during the ceremony, didn't take a single note on Superman's brief speech. All the mattered was getting a moment with him during the celebration afterwards to get to the bottom of it.

He was more somber than anyone, almost as if he missed the flying rat. His escorts agreed to dances with some of the other attendees, leaving him temporarily alone. Vicki practically shattered her glass tossing it aside as she tried to get across the ballroom to speak with him. Unfortunately, before she could work her way through the crowds, two young women approached him.

"Ten? Zoe?" Superman raised an eyebrow. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"We wanted to look our best when we met you for the first time."

"It's amazing to finally meet you, Superman," her companion agreed. Both of them giggled strangely and Superman smiled. Vicki would have assumed it was just the stupidity of all males next to attractive women, but his expression looked almost like he was smiling at some private joke.

"Can I help you two ladies with something?"

"We have ever so many questions..."

The two of them continued fawning over them, but though something about the interaction was off, Vicki couldn't put her finger on what it was. Superman drifted with them away from the ball, carefully saying his goodbyes, so Vicki followed him. She watched the young women carefully, trying to figure out if she needed to save them from Superman or save him from them.

Both were incredibly hot young things, a year or two over legal at most. The blond wore a low cut blouse and tiny skirt that suggested she knew exactly what she had and wanted to flaunt it. Her partner, the one Superman had called Zoe, was just as attractive in a dark haired and tan sort of way. Though her skirt was just as short, she wore a Superman t-shirt, her breasts distorting the symbol.

There were Superman groupies now? Vicki followed them outside and saw that Superman was taking them toward a dark limousine - one of those formerly owned by Wayne, Vicki realized. Since the two sluts were still chattering and giggling, Vicki decided not to intervene. Let them make their own stupid decisions.

Superman slid his arm around the young girls' waists and pulled them into the limo. When the door closed, Vicki realized that the windows were tinted and she was losing her chance. No, the window was partially open, she just had to get a better angle...

It took her quite some time to find a good position on a balcony. Vicki pulled a small pair of binoculars out of her purse and peered through the open window. She immediately set the binoculars down and rubbed her eyes. No, she hadn't been seeing things.

The blonde had something strange covering her face and was riding Superman's cock, already screaming in ecstasy. Her body was slick with sweat as if she'd hopped on the instant they entered the limo. With each movement her breasts threatened to bounce out of her top. Meanwhile, Superman was passionately kissing the darker girl, who ground herself against his side as if desperate for more of him.

Soon the blonde's breasts did bounce free, but she didn't slow in the slightest. It was impossible to tell when she was coming, but she was obviously beyond reason. Soon she wore herself out and collapsed to the side. Only then could Vicki see that she wore some kind of black and white mask with disturbing red eyes.

Another supervillain, then? Vicki didn't have time to think, eyes fixed on the other girl. She slid her tight young body into Superman's lap without missing a beat. When she rose up to get on his cock, she rose surprisingly high - surely he couldn't be that big. Vicki strained in all directions to get a good look, but it was too late. The girl had already slid onto his shaft and started moving as if she couldn't get enough.

Vicki had no idea how long she watched. It couldn't have been long. Whoever the young girls were, they were out of their league. Superman fucked the brunette hard and fast, consuming her youthful passion. Soon her shirt was sweaty and bunched up, revealing her taut stomach and clinging to her perky tits. One of Vicki's hands started to stray down her stomach before she pulled it back.

Finally it was over, the girl exhausted. After a final moan she collapsed forward against Superman's chest. Vicki had expected him to toss aside the young groupie, but he kissed her affectionately and held her close. What the hell was going on?

Before she could think about that, his escorts returned from the ball. Nocturna chuckled low in her throat as she approached the limo. "So that's where he got off to."

"Doing some roleplay?" Calendar Girl leaned against the side of the limousine, blocking most of Vicki's view. She didn't look upset either, just amused.

Seriously, what the hell was going on? From their angle, they must be able to see Superman with one teenager lying thoroughly fucked beside him and another still on his cock. Yet that didn't seem to bother them at all. The girl who had been called Zoe smiled and said something too soft for Vicki to pick up. The older two women laughed and opened the door.

After they piled inside, Vicki had only a glimpse of them moving toward Superman before the window slid shut. They'd obviously been too distracted to close the window, who could have... Vicki's eyes slid away from the tinted window and abruptly spotted an old man in a formal suit, holding a small remote control in one hand. He met her gaze and sniffed.

"It's not polite to stare, Miss Vale."

She gaped. "Alfred? Alfred Pennyworth?"

"The one and only. Please excuse me, Master Superman and his companions cannot tarry here." He turned and stepped into the driver's seat. After a final derisive glance in her direction he pulled away, as calm and collected as if there wasn't an orgy going on in the back seat.

Well, if he had been used to Bruce Wayne's playboy behavior, maybe he had seen worse. Vicki took a moment to catch her breath - she hadn't realized just how flushed and short of breath she was until that moment. It seemed some of the rumors about Superman were true, in any case.

Could she run with this, playing up the angle of Superman as some kind of predator? No, that wouldn't be salacious enough. That might prompt an investigation, but it wouldn't make her much money. Vicki tucked her binoculars away and rushed back to the street to hail a cab. She'd get to the bottom of this one way or another.

During the trip, the cab darting through traffic to catch up with the limo, Vicki couldn't think about her article. Her mind was consumed with what she'd just seen. She tried to tell herself that the girls were young, maybe virgins, and they were probably overwhelmed by getting to be with their idol. Yet she couldn't deny the raw pleasure she'd seen on their faces. Superman had fucked them silly and been ready for more.

Soon they reached the new city hall, the rebuilt symbol of new Gotham. The limo disappeared into a private side entrance, forcing Vicki to hurl money at the cab driver and leap out to give chase. She didn't get to the entrance in time, but she remembered where it was. Instead she scrambled to one of the front entrances and pushed her way inside, nearly knocking down an elderly woman by the door.

"Excuse me, we're closed for business now..."

"No time!" Vicki pushed past the woman and scrambled on. There was nothing but desks and offices here, but if she sprinted through them she'd reach the back areas that weren't open to the public. Superman had to move from the private garage and there'd be stairs to the next level, so-

Abruptly Vicki tripped, nearly smashing her face on the marble, her breasts flattening against the floor. No, she hadn't tripped - there was a mass of ice surrounding one of her high heels. Vicki shivered and pulled her foot out, but her leg was too numb for her to return to her feet immediately.

A woman with striking blue hair and white skin stood by her in a blue body-suit. Killer Frost, of course. She waved toward the old woman. "I've got this, Janice. You can go on home."

"Thank you, dearie." The elderly woman beamed for a moment and then locked up on her way out. That left Vicki alone with a convicted supervillain who could freeze her entire body in a moment. Suddenly, she hoped that all the stories about Superman reforming villains were true.

"You..." Vicki licked her lips uncomfortably. "You were the one who froze that dam before it burst last week, weren't you?"

"Yeah, that was me." Killer Frost shrugged. "What about it?"

"Can I ask you a few questions?" Her purse had skidded away from her when she fell, so she didn't have her notebook or recording devices. No, it didn't matter, she would just make up the details to suit her narrative later.

"Don't think you'll get away with breaking in here, but... sure, why not? Shoot."

"Did you save the dam under Superman's orders?"

Killer Frost snorted. "Orders? That's not how things work. The thing you gotta understand is that Superman could do practically everything himself if he wanted. He just lets us help out from time to time when we want."

"I see." Useless, useless... Vicki decided just to dig for gold. "Are you sleeping with Superman?"

"Every chance I get." Not even the slightest effort to deny it. The former supervillain actually smirked slightly. "Not as often as I'd like, but I'm just glad he makes time for someone like me. He has options, you know?"

Someone willing to give direct answers was too good to be true, yet Vicki couldn't focus on the questions she wanted to ask. "Weren't you... weren't you a villain just a little while ago?"

"Yeah."

"And Superman..."

"Yup." Killer Frost folded her arms, unfairly pushing up her breasts.

Vicki shook her head and finally just asked what she wanted. "Seriously? He just fucked the evil out of you? There's no way his cock can be that big!"

That got a grin from the pale woman. "Heh, I take it you haven't seen it yet. But no, I'm pretty sure his cock is magic or metahuman or something. I'm not complaining - it's fucking fantastic."

It didn't look like she was lying. When she talked about Superman there was a momentary flicker of lust in her eyes that would be impossible to fake. Before Vicki could recover enough to think of another question, she caught a glimpse of someone near her purse.

"Shiny, shiny!" A voluptuous woman barely contained in black leather was crouched over it, having already taken apart her recorder and now toying with some of her jewelry. A minor criminal called Magpie, though Vicki knew that a lot of reporters lusted after her. She hadn't been seen since the chaos either...

"Hey, you're not supposed to be here." Killer Frost sounded no more than mildly irked, but did raise a hand. Magpie immediately flipped backward, catching herself on a wall halfway across the room.

"I'm just playing. I'm here for the shiniest cock."

"It's not your turn!" A burst of ice flashed across the room, but Magpie leapt just ahead of it to another wall. The area where she'd been a moment ago was covered in ice.

"The shiniest cock is mine!" She started to jump again as Killer Frost raised both hands, both-

"Ahem!" The voice cut through the room and both supervillains froze in place. Vicki turned just in time to see Alfred lower his fist from his mouth. "Please don't create more work for the cleaning staff."

Magpie pouted. "But shiny..."

"And on today of all days? You know this time is special to Miss Gordon. I expected better from you." Under Alfred's stern gaze, Magpie dropped to the ground and slunk away guiltily. Alfred then turned to Vicki and frowned. "As for you, Miss Vale, we are not taking interviews at this time."

"Please, wait just a minute!" Vicki scrambled to her feet, grabbing her phone as an emergency recorder. "You used to work for Wayne, why are you in Superman's employ?"

"I left during all the earlier ruckus, but I don't think my personal decision are any of your-" Alfred paused for a moment, touching a receiver in his ear and listening to another voice. "Yes, of course, Miss Gordon. Right away." His gaze shifted back to her, radiating disapproval. "It seems you will be allowed in after all. I can only hope Master Superman wants to toss you out personally."

Vicki was led to a hidden staircase to the next level. As they walked up the stairs, Alfred rebuffed all attempts at questions or conversation. He left her alone in a comfortable waiting room and told her to stay there before disappearing. After staying for a few minutes, Vicki decided that she might as well snoop around and see what she could discover.

Two doors from the waiting room, Vicki heard a voice and moved toward it. As she got closer, she realized that it was a woman panting for breath. The sound of a woman enjoying herself in the halls of power? Vicki was so there.

When she burst through the final door, she got ready to take a picture... but her finger stayed slack on the button. For several seconds Vicki just stood there, stunned by what she saw.

Superman was titfucking Batgirl. Her skin-tight black suit left no question as to her identity, but she had her cowl off, red hair spread over the couch beneath her. Judging from her face... yes, from what Alfred had said, it must be Barbara Gordon. The police chief's daughter had been Batgirl all these years?

Yet that revelation paled in comparison to the rest of what Vicki was seeing. The first thing to strike her was that Superman's cock was insanely huge - Batgirl had big tits and yet the size of his cock was still obvious thrusting between them. Once Vicki recovered from that, she saw that Batgirl was grinning and cupping her own breasts to form a tighter channel for him.

It looked as though Superman's cock had torn two holes through her costume above and below her breasts, leaving the bat symbol intact on her chest. Under normal conditions it had already been strained to contain her breasts, but with Superman's cock stuffed between them and holes above and below it, the fabric couldn't last long. The symbol was slowly tearing itself apart and Batgirl was watching it and breathing heavily.

"You're sure you don't mind?" Superman asked. Batgirl's grin broadened and she glanced over at Vicki, still frozen in surprise.

"Definitely. It's even better with her watching." All her visible skin was flushed even though she was just giving a titjob, and the fire in her eyes was definitely real. With a creature like that beneath him, no wonder Superman hadn't stopping thrusting even when Vicki entered.