Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pictures taken, Vicki considered how to proceed. Harley was a dangerous criminal, but perhaps the fight had been fucked out of her. At best, she might be able to help Vicki escape. Vicki moved forward and began untying the chains.

"Ssh, it's okay," she whispered. "I'm here to rescue you."

"Huhwha?" Harley blinked her eyes slowly.

"Just stay still, I'll have you out in-" A foot in Vicki's face cut her off.

"Hey, don't do that!" Harley kicked at her a few more times, though she couldn't get much leverage the way she was dangling. She flailed awkward and then suddenly fell from the chains, completely free, and stamped her foot. "You ruined it! It's all ruined!"

"Um..." Vicki took a step backward and raised her hands. "I'm just going to-"

"Ruined!" Harley lunged forward, eyes wild with madness, and the next thing she knew, Vicki was slamming into the floor with the other woman on top of her. "Imma eat yer face! Imma eat yer face!"

"Aah, help me!" Vicki managed to scream just before the snapping teeth bit into her. Abruptly Harley leapt backward, curled into a ball, and began to cry. Through her tears and whimpers, a stream of words became audible.

"I was waitin' for Supes ta find me and it was gonna be a great surprise and Supes'd fuck me real good and I was waitin' for hours and hours and you hadta go and ruin it all and..."

"You were hanging there for hours?"

"Don't worry, I'm not bored."

Though the voice that answered was Harley's, it sounded different and came from a different location. In fact, Harley was still blubbering on the floor. Vicki looked after the voice and discovered a second Harley Quinn seated in the shadows of one corner. Her physical features were identical, but she wore a different costume and a very different attitude. She was playing some kind of hand-held game device and chewing bubblegum with a neutral expression.

"And it hasn't been hours, that me is just emotionally volatile and can't keep track of time."

"What..." Vicki took a deep breath, then screamed anyway. "What is going on?"

"Don't worry about it. You'll either get it or you won't, and..." Harley glanced her over and dismissed her in a second, "I'm guessing you won't be good for much once this is over."

Before Vicki could ask what she meant by that, Superman flashed into the room. Though his cock wasn't out, she could see the massive length through his trunks and had to tear her eyes away. For his part, Superman looked at the sobbing Harley and then shook his head at Vicki.

"Don't be cruel, Miss Vale."

"B-but I wasn't... I didn't..."

"Give us some privacy."

She quailed at his voice and fled the room, but she didn't run away entirely. As soon as she was in the corridor she crept back, peering through the open door. Sure enough, Superman had knelt beside the crying Harley and was speaking to her in a low voice.

"But... but I wanted ya to see you could fuck even the craziest parta me..."

Whatever Superman said in response wasn't audible, but it made Harley grin and leap up to throw her arms around him.

"You know, you can just show him directly." The casual version of Harley walked closer and Superman didn't seem fazed by the duplication. She pushed the naked version of herself to her knees, then simply... disappeared. Not a hint of movement, not a blink, she was just gone.

"Yeah, I'll show Supes I love 'im like this!" Harley nodded eagerly and then repositioned herself.

It was a striking sight. Harley knelt on her knees with her hands behind her and her back arched, pushing her breasts before her. She grinned one more time, less manic than before, and then opened her mouth in an obvious invitation.

Superman slid his cock from his pants and rested it on her face for a moment. Harley made a happy cooing sound and tried to lick it without moving her face much. Soon, however, Superman guided the head into her mouth. Vicki watched, hands tightening in surprise as inch after inch of the cock disappeared into Harley's face. It had to be deep in her throat, yet she didn't so much as cough.

Lifting into the air, Superman began thrusting downward from a better angle. Harley groaned and happily received him. As he increased the pace, she braced her hands on her full ass to better receive him. Without warning her nudity was replaced by her classic costume, and it made Superman grunt and begin fucking her face even harder. Without so much as a single chain, Harley was proving her complete submission.

Outside the door, Vicki slid to her knees. She had a chance to escape, but she knew she wouldn't take it. All she would do was keep watching as Harley came repeatedly and Superman eventually exploded down her throat and all over her face.

There was no point trying to fight it. Vicki slipped one hand between her legs and kept watching.

X X X

Over the next few days, Vicki wandered through the Batcave in a daze. She was ostensibly there to report and gather material for her article, but she'd stopped taking any of her equipment with her. This was Superman's world and she was just living it, not sure what she really wanted.

It was common to stumble across him fucking one of his women. Some taunted her when she watched, but many of them began treating her as an unwanted voyeur, and with them Superman would super speed away before Vicki could get a good look.

None of it surprised her any more. One day Superman flew through the Batcave while fucking a beautiful South American woman upside down and Vicki just watched. She was entirely inverted, her legs just barely hooked around his waist as he used her thighs to pound into her pussy. A string of Spanish exploded from her mouth and though Vicki didn't know any Spanish, she could tell it was filthy. After they flew on, Vicki distantly realized that the woman was a dangerous assassin named Copperhead.

If she cared about journalistic integrity, Vicki would have had to admit that all the fucking didn't actually stop Superman from accomplishing things. She was distantly aware of disasters that he flew off and resolved in a heartbeat. Occasionally he brought others with him, to help or to fuck.

Though she wasn't sure if anyone bought her excuse of writing a story, they let her sit in on one of their planning meetings. Apparently the recent resurgence of organized crime was actually being monitored and partially controlled by Superman's group as a way to keep such activity within reasonable limits.

The meeting was the kind of boring stuff that Vicki could never concentrate on. Just when she was about to fall asleep, things changed abruptly. A feared criminal mastermind who had once been known as the Ventriloquist finished giving her report, then slipped under the table and began giving Superman a blowjob. No one so much as commented about it, even later when she had to pull her lips from his cock to add something to the discussion.

Abruptly something hit the table. Vicki woke up completely and saw that it was a strange black key. More importantly, it had been thrown by a woman Vicki recognized as the notorious thief called Catwoman. Her suit left nothing of her incredible body to the imagination, especially as she walked around the table toward Superman, hips swaying.

"That's the last one, right?" Her voice came out in a low purr that could have knocked most men unconscious. Superman only smiled at her while keeping his fingers in the blond hair of the woman bobbing up and down on his cock.

"I believe that it is. Barbara?"

"Looks like it," someone answered. Vicki couldn't tear her eyes away from the sexuality emanating off Catwoman as she drew nearer to Superman.

"Purrfect." Catwoman smiled and embraced Superman from behind. "I think this kitty deserves a reward, doesn't she?"

Superman slid his other hand around her head, pulling her into a kiss. "What do you want?"

"A good fuck, what else? Right here, right now."

Vicki looked to the Ventriloquist, but the other woman merely eased off his cock. After bobbing her head one last time she pulled away, her lips still touching the tip of his cock in a little kiss. She smiled up at Superman, then at Catwoman before shifting aside.

Immediately Catwoman flipped over Superman's head, her agile body twisting easily in the motion. She came down in front of him facing away, sitting in his lap with her tight leather-clad ass pushing against his cock. Superman slid one hand around her waist, pulling her closer, while another undid her zipper and plunged his hand inside her suit to palm one of her heavy breasts.

While they rapidly worked their way toward climax, the others kept discussing as if nothing was happening. Well, outside from a few envious glances - Vicki had a feeling many of them would be trying the same position that night.

According to their conversation, the last Kryptonite had been destroyed and they'd resolved matters even more esoteric. Even if she'd understood the terms, Vicki wouldn't have listened for long. She was too busy watching Catwoman getting fucked by Superman. It was hypnotizing enough while she was just rubbing against his shaft, but when she finally rose up enough to slip onto his cock and began wailing Vicki couldn't focus on anything else.

Their marathon session lasted longer than the meeting. Vicki pretended to leave but kept watching until Catwoman was finally too exhausted to continue. Superman bent her over the table and thrust a few more times before shooting cum deep inside her and then all over her back. He stroked the sweat-slick hair away from Catwoman's face and she began purring.

When he left, Vicki tried to follow him as best she could. He could move far faster than her, but it wasn't impossible to keep track of him while he was in the Batcave. She was surprised how much he accomplished, but that all passed out of mind. If anything from this made it to an article, she would write about his inhuman stamina. His cock never seemed to get soft, no matter how many thick loads it shot.

Soon it was all a part of the same sexual storm. One day when Vicki stumbled on Superman seated with two women servicing his cock, she slid a hand between her legs without a second thought. He watched her and she didn't care, just taking in the sight before her.

His cock jutted up proudly, large enough that both women's breasts weren't enough to cover it. One of them wore a white and black outfit that made her look like a queen, though she looked anything but royal with her tits around his girth while she desperately sucked his head. Beneath her was a woman in green, a striking assassin named Cheshire. She had one of the largest racks Vicki had ever seen, but they could only pleasure part of the enormous shaft.

Both women moved up and down, their breasts sometimes enveloping his length in halves, sometimes pressing against one another. They frequently stretched out to lick the shaft or suck on it. Vicki's hand moved faster between her legs, but she couldn't find any relief even long after it was over and she was alone.

Just when it seemed like Superman's Batcave was a constant orgy of sex, the sounds of violence shocked Vicki from her trance. She heard cries and the clash of steel against steel. Almost against her will, she sprinted across the cave, searching for the source. Though she soon realized that it was coming from the largest training room, she didn't slow down. The voices sounded so serious, what could be happening?

When she entered, for a moment Vicki didn't even see the combatants. She was too shocked by the sight of dozens of women lying on the ground. Those who were still clothed wore dark garments that marked them as members of the League of Assassins. They littered the ground as if they'd fallen in battle, but they weren't covered in blood.

Just cum.

It had to have been Superman, but Vicki didn't see how he could have fucked his way through so many women. They all looked completely satisfied, most actually asleep despite the ongoing sounds of battle. Those sounds finally interrupted Vicki's staring and she looked up again.

Several women whirled in the center of the sparring mat, weapons and bodies flying in a masterful display of skill. But Vicki didn't spend much time looking at them, her eyes wandered on. Superman watched the battle from the other side. Though his eyes were on the fighting, that didn't keep him from mercilessly fucking the woman in front of him.

The red and black uniform puzzled Vicki for a moment before she recognized Nyssa Raatko. The international criminal looked utterly defeated, but less from the battle and more from the enormous cock pounded her. She panted and gasped, no longer even able to scream as her eyes rolled back in her head. Vicki realized that what she had thought were brutal fuckings were nothing compared to what Superman could really do.

Abruptly he began speeding up, hammering into Nyssa until she came one more time and slid off his cock onto the floor. It spurted over her body several times, but Superman was still watching the fight. At that moment a woman in purple - Vicki thought she was a superhero called the Huntress - was knocked away and fell onto the floor.

"You're out," Superman said calmly. Huntress picked herself up gingerly and rubbed her neck, but her eyes were locked on his still throbbing erection.

"I let myself get knocked out because I couldn't resist this dick."

"If you say so." Superman swept her up into his arms and she wasted no time in wriggling onto his cock. The battle had left her clothes in disarray and she was flushed as if she'd finished hours of foreplay, so she sank onto his entire length from the beginning. Soon he was fucking her just as hard as he had Nyssa, his eyes returning to the battle.

Over the Huntress's body heaving in pleasure, Vicki did catch glimpses of the battle. Only two combatants were left now, the martial artist criminal known as Lady Shiva and the dark clad woman the others called Cassandra. Vicki knew nothing about martial arts, so she had no idea who was winning, but in the end Lady Shiva was the one who collapsed.

Superman finished off the Huntress just in time and floated closer. He didn't even look at the victor, but instead floated on top of Lady Shiva. She spread her legs immediately and he plunged into her. Either she was more exhausted than the others or Superman was gaining speed, because she was screaming almost instantly.

Though he looked in Lady Shiva's eyes during the beginning, when she began thrashing beneath him, he looked up. The victor stood there, watching him. Unlike the others, her large breasts only rose and fell with normal breathing, as if the battle hadn't aroused her like the others. Yet when she pulled off her mask, the desire in her eyes went far deeper.

She kept her gaze on Superman as she slowly stripped her costume from her body. He looked back at her, only a slight smile on his face. Vicki shuddered at the look that passed between them. Cassandra might not be cross-eyed with lust and drooling over his cock, but she was utterly his in as deep a way as any of the others.

With a lengthy groan, Lady Shiva came one last time and went comatose. Superman pulled out of her and finally moved to the competition's victor. Cassandra stayed watching him, her only reaction a slight shiver as he reached out and touched her waist.

Then his lips brushed hers and the passion burst free. Cassandra gave herself to him and he took her, gentleness and force weaving together so finely that Vicki didn't know which she was seeing. She could only watch in rapture, trying to imagine the pleasure the other woman must be feeling.

It went on for what felt like forever until at last even Cassandra's stamina exhausted itself. Superman had already fucked her through several positions, but now he sat and pulled her onto his lap, against his chest. She lay against him, exhausted, while he bounced her on his cock toward one final orgasm. When she did come, her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream before she slumped against him and seemed to fall asleep.

For a time he stroked her back and whispered gentle words.

Then his eyes rose to meet Vicki's and she came right then.

After that, it was inevitable. Vicki Vale knew she wanted him to fuck her, but she couldn't just throw herself at him. There was still a bit of pride left, wanting him to pursue her. It was obvious that Superman never would, since he had a harem filled with Gotham's most beautiful women at his beck and call, but she persisted a little longer.

One day she walked through the Batcave and found it strangely empty. Vicki thought she might have missed an announcement, yet there was no indication that many people had left. She began to get nervous, moving more and more quickly until she was stumbling from room to room, desperate for a sign that there was still someone else here.

She got it soon enough: dozens of voices crying out in pleasure together. Vicki hurried even more and eventually burst into the Batcave's central room. There she witnessed something that stunned her even after everything she'd seen.

Every single woman was lined up the cave, and Superman was fucking all of them. A slight blur of red and blue was the only sign that he was using his speed to move between them: it looked like there were dozens of him thrusting deep into the women. Each was wearing her full costume and each was moaning in ecstasy.

It was finally too much. Vicki stripped down to her lingerie, walked numbly toward the women, and knelt down at the end of the line. She took a deep breath and then raised her hips to join them.

Though she'd expected him to immediately thrust inside her, instead she began to feel feather-light touches. He teased her slowly, giving her so much attention that she wouldn't have known that he was simultaneously fucking the others if it wasn't obvious to her eyes and ears. By the time she felt his head nudging at her folds, her pussy was flooded and she was crying with need.

Then he thrust into her and she screamed with all of the others and Vicki Vale knew no more.

X X X

The next day, Vicki woke exhausted and sore, but more satisfied than she had been in years. Probably ever. Strangely enough, her head felt clearer now that she'd given in. She spent a while thinking about what she could do next, from getting Superman alone to joining an orgy with all the other redheads, but she was also able to think about other things.

That reminded her that she had intended to write an article unmasking Superman's true nature to the world. It seemed utterly absurd now. If anything, learning the truth would only make everyone else love him more. She wanted to write the article, but realized that she would have missed her deadline - perhaps more than one deadline.

Vicki walked to the computer, completely naked, and clicked her way to her paper's site. To her surprise, there was an article from her on the front page. It was very well-written, clear and evocative. Without presenting a too-tidy story, it tied all the questions up neatly and presented a very believable picture. Though it danced around the subject of sex, it managed to imply that a consensual fuckfest was going on without directly stating anything.

It was a great article. But she hadn't written it.

At the very end, Vicki saw that there was a contributing credit. Apparently one of her earlier drafts had been finished by some reporter called Clark Kent.

Whoever the fuck that was. Vicky Vale went back to worship Superman's cock.

-

-

-

It's finally done - this has been quite a ride. ^-^ Over 115,000 words of over-the-top Superman erotica. After having written an entire novel of this, I'm going to ramble a little about the process itself. It's been over two years since I started writing this and obviously that changes your perspective a bit.