Supermarket Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up walking naked to the bathroom and I managed to rise my spirits enough to screw her bent over the sink in there before cleaning up the messed up store and trying to catch up on our work.

FRIDAY

The sun was setting as I arrived at work on Friday, my last day working at the supermarket. I had mixed emotions over leaving, which I never would have believed a week earlier. Then, I was desperate to get away, to flee this boring town and return to the fun and adventures that collegiate life offered me, and to be fair I still was looking forward to it. But the events of the past week had had a profound effect upon me and there was no denying the sadness I would feel when I walked out of the store tomorrow morning and, in effect bade farewell to Diane for a year (and we both knew things, and ourselves, would have changed forever by then). When we had left last night I had made an effort to do the decent thing, to say that we should keep in touch when I was off and I could come back at holidays and...

She had smiled and placed her hand gently over my lips.

"Shhh! Don't say that. This is special this week, I've loved it, it's been so much fun. BUT, when you walk out that door that is it, I am not going to ruin your life. I'm not going to be responsible for holding you back. My life is here, my family, my son and my friends are all here and I am never leaving them. You've got a chance to escape the drudgery and I'm not going to be responsible for holding you back, when you walk out that door tomorrow that's it, and I won't have a single regret, it's been great fun, but when it's over it's over."

Partly saddened and partly relieved she was being so matter-of-fact I made a sad face but to that she just reached over and gave me a sloppy kiss and as she pulled back said.

"But there's still tomorrow and you won't believe what I've got lined up for then, Friday night will be the best night of your life!"

By this point we were taking our break early and extending it, in the full knowledge that any problems could easily be blamed on me and I went looking to find Diane early, hoping to surprise her. But it was me that got surprised as I rounded the wines and spirit aisle to find her hard at work and gossiping to our colleague Sarah. At that moment my heart sunk, someone else was here, Di and Sarah were good friends and I doubted they would stop their conversation to allow me to start fucking Di. They turned as they heard my footsteps and both smiled at me.

"Here he is now, must be looking to start early" , said Diane confidently.

"Mmmmm" , commented Sarah as she leaned over to her blonde friend and rubbed her cheek against Diane's, an intimate move that caught me somewhat by surprise.

As I noted earlier, Sarah was a rare beauty. Her red hair indicating her fiery, fun loving temperament and a smile that couldn't help but make you return it. She had a perfect, slim body and dark mischievous eyes and right then they had an impish look that I just couldn't read. That is until Diane turned her head towards her friend and met her lips and kissed her in front of me. And it was a full blown tongue sandwich! I just stood there, entranced, not really knowing what to do with myself. The girls seemed to know though as each stretched out a hand and pulled me in close so that my lips impacted on theirs and it appeared that all my fantasies were going to come true that night!

I felt two tongues on mine and hands groping all over, so I felt compelled to join in, copping a good feel of Di's shapely ass and Sarah's pert titties through her shirt. The girls helped themselves too, as Sarah's thin hands felt for my groin and rubbed my dick while Diane reached around Sarah and fondled her ass too. Our hands moved frantically and urgently, our breathing was hot and laboured, our pulses raced and then we stopped, paused a moment and began pulling off our clothing.

Sarah was wearing the daintiest frilly pink bra and panties while Diane had none on whatsoever. It was my first sight of Sarah's body and she took my breath away, so fantastic did she look, Diane wasn't jealous though, she just wanted a part of her too. Telling me to stand back and get harder she ripped Sarah's underwear off with her teeth and pounced on the petite redhead, lapping hungrily at her pert breasts as her own hung down to Sarah's mouth. As these two beauties writhed and made out on the floor of the supermarket I stood agog, rubbing my hard dick and waiting for my invite to the party. It wasn't long in coming.

Sarah looked over Diane's shoulder and beckoned me in and the red head broke away from the blonde to meet my advance with her open mouth swallowing the length of my cock. As I enjoyed this I felt Diane's hands at my swollen balls, turning me on even further. She soon tired of that and slid herself under Sarah's crotch and expertly positioned her head under her friends wet pussy and began to extend her tongue deep into the pink folds. Sarah did not have the oral skills of her friend but she made up somewhat with enthusiasm and effort as she worked the length of my cock with vigour, apparently desperate to taste my seed. There was no problem with that as the combined anticipation and watching of these two honeys in action set me off and I fired a stream of cum into Sarah's mouth as she writhed on Diane's face.

I took a breather from the intense action and watched as Sarah squirmed atop Diane, then positioned her own head over the blonde and traded my cum from her mouth to Diane's in a kiss that defied belief and stirred my spent cock back into life. Diane looked at me and spoke in quick breaths.

"Are you enjoying your going away present?"

How could I not?

"Well Sarah's going to eat me out now and when your UP to it join in, Sarah's ass will be facing you and I can tell you she loves doggy style!"

A useful titbit of information to know, I'm sure you'll agree! I got a fantastic view from behind as Sarah slinked across the floor catlike to position her head between Diane's thighs and begin to feast upon her pussy. She was enthusiastically lapping at it when I came up behind her and playfully spanked her butt. She never missed a beat as I parted her ass cheeks to allow access for my cock to her dripping pussy and then I eased myself inside her, her head lifting slightly and a little sigh her only sign of my entrance into her. I fucked her with everything I had, knowing that I would likely never get a chance like this again in my life, my balls slapping noisily on her ass with each frantic thrust. Then I tensed up and grabbed a tight hold around Sarah's waist as I pumped more of my seed inside her just as Diane came to a screaming climax herself.

I knew I wouldn't get it up again and as I watched the two girls finish each other off I felt a strange emptiness and melancholy. I had enjoyed the last week and all the adventures myself and Diane had got up to immensely but I knew that what she said was correct, anything more would never last. We were on two separate course through life and had just connected for the week. But still what a week!

***Thanks for reading this far and please take the time to vote or comment, it is appreciated.***

12