Supermodel Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie was done waiting. It was time to find out if her nephew was willing to jump into the taboo pool with her.

"Yeah? And what would you have to offer a woman with such an incredible body as my own?"

Michael's eyes widened, slowly sitting up as he realized what was going on. Was she making a pass at him? Or was it even more blunt than that? She was the ultimate woman for him...and his mind grew excited at the thought that she would fulfill his sexual desires for him, right in her own penthouse.

"...what if I told you that your nephew would bring a nine inch cock to the table?"

Christie's eyes widened as well. She felt a warm wave go over her at the very thought of being filled by such a monster cock. She was certain, now, that this was going to be a visit that was far more than just catching up on his college life and her modeling career.

"Nine...inches? I would say that a woman with such an incredible body would want that monster cock out in the open as proof."

Michael took that as a sign that the conversation was just about over. Slowly, he stood up from the sofa, his toned body shown off quite well from his tank top hugging his body. It took a simple push of his hands down to push his shorts and boxers to the floor, letting his semi-hard cock out into the open. Christie stared at him, amazed at the length it was already at with still some room to grow.

"My my...my little nephew has become quite a big young man..."

Christie stood up from the love seat and walked over to him, standing in front of her nephew like a horny schoolgirl in heat. She pressed her huge breasts against his body, the sports bra still holding them back. Her hand slid in between them, beginning to stroke his length very slowly as she gazed into his green eyes, licking her lips at the dirty thoughts going through her head.

"Are you going to be okay with fucking your aunt, right here in my own penthouse, Michael? You aren't going to mention it to anyone, will you?"

Michael moaned softly as his hands moved to the sides of her body, running very slowly up to her huge breasts, rubbing them through her sports bra.

"Only if you promise to show me what a woman like you can do and not hold anything back just because I'm your nephew."

Christie grinned at him, pulling his head down to kiss him deeply on her wet lips, her tongue darting into his hot mouth while her other hand now stroked much harder, expertly working his cock, feeling it continue to stiffen and lengthen. Michael's hands were working at her huge breasts, eventually pulling away to get a deep breath before ripping the sports bra completely off of her, tearing the fabric to let her 36DD mounds explode from their confines. It took all of another half of a second before his mouth was engulfing one of them.

"Ohhhhh yes, Michael. I love having my tits sucked on so rough like this...do what every man dreams of doing to me!"

Her words filled the spacious living room as he assaulted her tits with his mouth, pressing her up against the closest wall he could find, her hand working his cock like a jackhammer, stroking and jerking him off while he enjoyed her ample breasts. He would pull away from them to kiss her deeply once more.

"Mmmmm...your body is incredible, Aunt Christie....I need you, I don't care how..."

Christie already had ideas going through her head, though the sound of her sports bra being torn off of her had interrupted her for a few moments, amazed that her nephew was so eager with such simple conversation. She dropped to her knees without hesitation, looking up at him as she stroked his manhood.

"Then let me show you how a woman like me can pleasure you with her mouth."

Her tongue flicked at the head at first, teasing him as her eyes looked up at him seductively. He was breathing hard as he watched her, using his hands to brace himself against the wall as he watched her mouth engulf the head of his swollen shaft. Christie was certainly an expert at sucking cock, although she hadn't enjoyed such a huge cock before at all. The longest she had taken in was seven inches, and here was her 20 year old nephew sporting a cock almost ten inches in length. It got her so hot to think that this was happening and it wasn't a dream.

"Mmmmm...do you like your sexy aunt sucking on your cock like this, Michael? Do you like watching me bob my head on it?"

He could only moan and nod in approval as she began to deep throat his swollen shaft. Her pussy was so wet that she was playing with herself through the spandex shorts she was still wearing, though she knew it wouldn't be long before her eager nephew was taking those off as well.

Soon, she stood up, knowing that her nephew was quite ready from that point and she was eager to be filled. She grabbed him by his cock and led him out of the living room and into the master bedroom, slamming the door behind behind them and leading him over to the bed, the only truly private room in the house with no windows. Opening up the drawer next to her, she pulled out some condoms, handing one to him.

"Only when you're inside of me do you need these. As badly as I would want you to fill me....I want you to cover me even more."

She laid back on the bed for him as he quickly rolled the condom onto his long, throbbing cock, eventually going between her legs and pulling those spandex shorts off of her, tossing them aside. He wasted no time, not wanting to keep her waiting. His long shaft slid inside of her rather easily, though the tightness made it a bit difficult after a couple of inches.

"Ohhhhhhh my god, Michael....you're filling me up so much!"

Michael was letting out his own long moan as she exclaimed out in pleasure. He began to thrust slowly in and out of her, looking down at his aunt, who was in sheer ecstasy. He watched her huge breasts bounce up and down, their perfect shape not changing much as he pumped into her.

"Aunt...Christie...I'm so hard for you...can you feel how hard I am inside of your tight cunt like this!?!"

She groaned out as he gave a very hard thrust in the middle of the slower thrusts, her hands reaching up and practically clawing at his torso. He was fucking her at a very smooth pace, one of which was filling her up only about half way with his monster cock. She moaned out, her eyes filled with a dark, seductive look as she longed to take this to the next level.

"Fuck me hard, Michael. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can!"

He grinned down at her and grabbed her hips tightly, pulling her against him and beginning a pace of thrusting that didn't seem possible to keep up. His long shaft was practically ripping her apart as she moaned out much louder than before, practically screaming as he pumped his cock inside of her wet cunt over and over again.

"Oh my god!! Yes! Just like that, Michael! Fuck your slutty aunt hard!!"

It wouldn't be long before Christie came hard on Michael's throbbing shaft, her eyes rolling back into her head as she practically went limp from the force of her orgasm. Michael slowed down to a very slow pace, watching her attempt to recover form the orgasm she had just been hit with. He then slipped out of her, grinning as he contemplated what to do next. Noticing that the drawer was still open, he reached in to pull out a bottle of lube, grinning down at her as she rubbed her body.

"Now what do you have this in here for, my sexy Aunt Christie?"

Christie's eyes opened up as she saw what he was holding. Could she take a cock like his in her tight ass? She had been saving that bottle for someone that could give her pleasure like this, so it only seemed right.

"...in...my ass, Michael. I want you....to fuck me in my ass."

She very slowly rolled herself over onto her hands and knees, just getting her strength back as he body recovered. Taking the bottle, he opened it up and coated his cock with a decent amount, taking a little and rubbing some around her ass as well.

"You're sure you want me to do this?"

Christie looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at him, the look in her eye similar to one of her photo shoots.

"Do this for me and you'll get a nice reward."

She winked at him, making him smile as he got behind her. He took the head of his swollen shaft and slipped it inside of her tight ass, pressing into her slowly as the lube did its job, allowing him to slide deep inside of her tight ass. She groaned out in pleasure. It felt different. It hurt, but in a good way.

"Uhhhhhhh.....that's right, Michael...just like that...."

Christie's hands gripped the sheets of her bed tightly as Michael began to thrust in and out of her ass, his grip on her ass cheeks firm as he even slapped her ass a little bit while sliding in and out. She reached down to play with her self as his cock filled her tight ass over and over again, her moans filling the room. She had never been in a pleasure quite like this before, and never would have expected it to come from her nephew. She would come hard yet again after just a couple of minutes of being fucked in her tight ass, causing her to collapse yet again on the bed. She had never come so hard and so quickly before. He inched out of her ass while she recovered once again to catch his own breath.

"Now....what is my reward, Aunt Christie?"

She panted to catch her breath quickly, but smirked as she rolled over, winking at him as she eyed his sweaty body up and down.

"Get that condom off of your cock."

He grinned and pulled it off, tossing it aside, not caring where he threw it as he watched her go into the drawer again, pulling out a small bottle of red liquid. He then realized that it was flavored lube...and she was rubbing it all over her tits.

"I know full well that every man's dream is to fuck my big titties and cum all over them....so come and get them. Just make sure you fill my mouth with your cock while you're fucking them."

Smirking at her demands, he straddled her body as she coated her tits, taking some of the liquid and covering his cock with it as well. She then gripped her tits with her hands and squeezed them together, moaning as he began to thrust between them, making sure he went far enough so that his shaft was sliding into her open mouth. It was an incredible feeling, one of which was indescribable to him.

"Ohhhhhh, Aunt Christie....your tits feel amazing wrapped around my huge cock...do you like me fucking your big tits like this? You like having my cock fucking your tits and pumping into your mouth?"

His dirty talk made her moan out, licking his cock and sucking on it as it would pump in between her huge mounds. She was very sensitive around her breasts, and she loved the feeling that she got when a cock was between them, but to have the cock hitting her mouth too? Nothing could replace that as she grew wetter by the second. Michael, meanwhile, was fighting to not cum as long as possible. His thrusts were long so he could enjoy every last moment of this. He knew this would not be the last session they enjoyed together, but he wanted it to continue on as long as possible. His cock was throbbing uncontrollably as he pumped between them, his instinct starting to take over as his cock urged to explode.

"Cum for me, Michael! Cover your aunt's sexy body with your hot load! I need it!"

It wasn't more than a few seconds after that in which he fulfilled her wish, his cock exploding with a huge load of cum, pumping wildly between her large tits, covering her face and shooting into her mouth. He grabbed his cock and finished his load by covering her tits with the rest of it as he groaned out in pleasure, moaning so loudly he was sure anyone outside of the building could hear him as he eventually collapsed next to her, catching his breath as quickly as he could. Christie sat there, beaming, rubbing the cum into her skin and licking her fingers clean.

"Mmmmmmm...what a huge load...do you always shoot such a big, hot load like that, Michael?"

Michael nodded, unable to speak as he recovered from his huge orgasm. His cock throbbed as it started to go limp again, though Christie was not helping by stroking it as he moaned softly. She grinned and kissed him softly on his lips as she teased his cock for a few more moments before letting go, though noticing that it was taking some time for him to go soft as it was still quite hard.

"Are you going to be okay spending all of your winter break with your aunt, fucking her in as many rooms as you can?"

Michael laughed as he opened his eyes, looking at the drop dead gorgeous platinum blonde that was covered in sweat, lube, and cum on her body.

"I think I can find a way to manage to get along."

She slapped him playfully as she moved away from the bed, realizing that she should probably shower before having any ideas of going to bed.

"Well, I am going to go shower up before getting some sleep. Good night, my stud nephew."

He watched her open up the door to her master bathroom, though she didn't close the door. Glancing down, his cock was still rock hard, and he felt as though he wasn't done yet. Very quietly as he listened to the sound of her going through cabinets, he reached for another condom and slipped it onto his sensitive but rock hard cock, quickly moving from the bed to the door. Christie had turned on the shower, but was letting it get plenty hot as the bathroom filled with steam. Michael grinned, waiting for the right moment. The moment she bent over, he slipped into the bathroom, grabbed her by her firm ass, and buried his cock deep inside of her pussy, pressing her against the wall. It took only a few moments for her to moan out loudly in response.

"OHHHHH GOD MICHAEL!!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK YOUR SLUTTY AUNT!!!"

He had no idea what had come over him, but suddenly, he was this stud that was not stopping for anything as he plowed her from behind, moving her over to the gigantic sink so they could watch themselves fuck in the mirror. Her huge tits bounced back and forth wildly as he drilled his cock inside of her while she begged him to keep going.

"Ohhhhh Michael!! Please don't stop!! Fuck me harder!! FASTER!!"

His cock throbbed uncontrollably inside of her as his balls slapped against her thighs. Her hands were up against the mirror, groaning out as she watched them, seeing his face contort in pleasure as he drilled her from behind. He was so big, so hard, she didn't know if any other cock was going to do now. He filled her up so well.

"Christie...I'm so fucking hard for you...I may never go soft again...you drive me crazy."

He was spanking her lightly as he pumped into her, feeling her body start to tense up as if she was going to cum yet again. She gripped the edge of her sink as she pushed back against him, gripping it tightly as she exploded all over his cock once again, letting out a tremendous scream that filled the bathroom, echoing for a few moments after as he pulled his cock out, ripping the condom off to explode with his own load of cum all over her ass, catching himself off guard as to how quickly he came. He ended up leaning forward against her, both of them catching his breath. She looked up in the mirror, obviously exhausted from both rounds, grinning.

"Okay...Michael...go to bed...really. If I don't get into this shower soon, you may keep me from walking ever again..."

He nodded to her, smirking and giving a light kiss on her shoulder before slipping out of the bathroom and over to her bed, crawling into it and falling fast asleep.

12