Supernatural: Hot and Bothered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

After a wonderful lunch, Opal invited the boys to stay the night. She would take them around the farm after they got settled in their room, then find them some work to do for the afternoon.

"Follow me boys and I'll take you to your room." Opal motioned for them at the foot of the stairs. Dean and Sam slid their chairs over the hardwood floor and under the table. As Sam crossed the kitchen to follow Opal and Dean up the stairs, he glanced over to where Abby was standing at the sink washing dishes.

She turned to look at him. The steam from the hot dishwater made her cheeks and forehead glisten, making some of her dark hair stick to her cheeks and neck. She looked him over from the top of his head to the tips of his toes, getting in one last look.

He was very tall and so handsome. Sure, both brothers were very good looking, but there was something about Sam that really turned her on. He seemed so quiet and unassuming, but she knew deep down he was very complex, and probably a tiger in bed. The cute way he blushed when he was around her was just so sexy.

She felt her nipples getting hard, and her breasts ached for his big, strong hands to touch them. She could feel a warm yearning growing between her legs the more she thought about being near him.

Sam was already fully engorged, and he didn't care if she saw his full erection straining against his jeans. It took all his will power not to rush over and take her in his arms, tear her clothes off, and take her right there at the sink with her grandmother upstairs.

"Sam! Sam, are you coming?" Opal popped her head around the corner of the old wooden staircase.

"Yeah, I'll be coming soon, and so will your gorgeous granddaughter." He wickedly thought to himself. "I'll see ya later, Abby." he felt like he should say something. He practically undressed her with his eyes and did her right there.

"I'm counting on it." Abby smiled back, then turned to finish her dishes. "I'm counting on seeing you naked, you hottie!" she devilishly thought to herself.

Opal showed Sam the room he was to share with Dean for the night. It was a modest room, but big enough for two people. Sam walked through the door to see Dean stretched out on one of the twin beds.

"I hope this will be ok for you two tonight." Opal said from the doorway, hand on the doorknob. "I'll give you boys time to rest a bit, then we'll find you some work to do before supper."

"Yeah, this is just fine." Dean smiled at her. "Thanks again for letting us stay and giving us a job."

"You're welcome, honey. It's so nice to have some men around. It's a real treat to have you two here."

After Opal closed the door, and her footsteps faded away against the hardwood floor, Dean jumped up off the bed and slapped Sam on the back.

"That granddaughter of hers is smokin' hot!" Dean was just trying to get a reaction out of Sam. "I can't wait to sneak into her room tonight and show her how playing hard to get makes for a good lay!"

Sam could feel his blood start to boil again. "Why don't you leave Abby alone? She's clearly not into you!" Just the thought of Dean trying to have sex with Abby made him very angry.

"Well, my brother," Dean put his elbow on Sam's shoulder. "if you don't do something about that hard-on you've had since we got here, you're gonna explode."

"Leave me alone!" Sam couldn't help but laugh. "Ok, I admit it...I like her!" he felt his cheeks become heated again with a slight blush.

"Like her? Like her!" Dean threw his hands in the air. "Sam, if you liked her any more, you would've conceived a baby on that kitchen table if Grandma Moses and I weren't there! I mean...come on! Viv is definitely gonna be jealous you're cheating on her!"

Making love to Abby on that kitchen table somehow excited Sam. He could see him shoving all the food, dishes and all, off the table and laying her down. He relished in the thought of slowly tearing her clothes off, her soft, sweet body yielding to him. He fantasized about tasting her sweet breasts, making her scream as he made love to her over and over.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

The two brothers spent a little time in the room, both stretched out across their beds. Sam lay there, staring up at the ceiling. All he could think of was Abby. Her long dark hair and beautiful green eyes occupied his every thought. He remembered her sensual lips curving up in a sexy smile. The thought of her toned, petite body crushed under his made his cock start to get hard again.

He glanced over to see Dean reading a magazine. Upon closer examination, he realized that it was a dirty magazine. "Where did you get that?"

"I had it in the glove compartment." Dean didn't even look up from the magazine. "I bought it at one of the gas stations yesterday."

"Don't let Opal catch you with that," Sam pleaded, watching the door. "she might get mad and kick us out!"

"Hey, you're living your Playboy fantasy," Dean glared over at him. "some of us have to get off the only way we can at the moment, ok? And as far as Opal goes, she probably has stacks of dirty old men magazines under her bed if you go look."

"Yeesh, no thanks!" Sam's hard-on was disappearing at that mental image.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Dean said, while quickly shoving the magazine under his fluffy pillow.

Sam gave him a relieved look as Opal appeared in the doorway. "You boys rested and ready to do a little work for me?" she asked cheerfully.

"Yes, ma'am!" Dean winked, jumping up off the bed. "Whatever your sweet heart desires!" he said, taking Opal's small hands in his making her giggle like a teenager.

Sam swung his legs off the bed to stand. "Dean's charm doesn't have an off button." he thought to himself with a smile.

Opal took the brothers around her property, giving them a tour of the old feed barn, the woodshed, and an old corncrib. Most of the buildings were in good condition, but a fresh coat of paint and a new piece of wood here and there sure wouldn't hurt. Sam felt that they should be doing something to help Opal; after all, she was feeding them home cooked meals and giving them a cozy place to sleep. Her place sure beat some run down, rat infested motel room. And of course, there was Abby....

"I would like to keep this farm up as much as I can. That's why I'm glad you able-bodied boys came along." Opal smiled. "When I pass on, I want to leave the farm in good condition for Abby, her husband, and children." Opal looked directly at Sam and winked.

Sam's face flushed. "Uh," his voice squeaked so bad he had to clear his throat. "what would you like us to do first, ma'am?"

Opal chuckled. "Well, I guess one of you could split some wood for me. Abby has been working on it when she can, but as you can see she hasn't gotten very far. And the other one could start replacing some boards on the corncrib."

Sam was horrified at the thought of petite Abby trying to lift that heavy ax, much less trying to split a big log. "You'll find everything you need over there in the woodshed." Opal turned to head back to the house. "Call me if you need anything else."

"I'll start splitting the wood if you want to start on the corncrib." Sam volunteered, taking off his black t-shirt and laying it on a stack of wood.

"Yeah, you're the expert on wood, aren't ya?" Dean snickered. He just couldn't let that one pass by.

"Very funny!" Sam said sarcastically. "Take this hammer and go on before I use it on you!"

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

Working there in the hot afternoon sun, Sam wondered where Abby was that exact moment. He fantasized about her wearing a white tank top with no bra, and short cutoffs washing their Impala. He could see the cold, wet water gushing out of the water hose onto her full breasts, making her nipples enlarge and stick out from under the wet fabric.

He could see her bending over the hood of the car, her full breasts rubbing the hood, ass in the air. She then stands, putting the water to her full lips, making her mouth form a perfect 'O'. Then the water runs in streams down her flat stomach, runs between her legs making her wetter and wetter, then down the length of her long, slender legs.

"You know there's something to make that easier." A voice came out of nowhere, making Sam jump back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, hey Abby." he said, trying to act cool and regain his composure. "What did you say?"

"There's something to make that easier." She stepped out of the shadows the afternoon sun was casting onto the ground.

"Yeah, baby you can make my hard-on easier, alright." Sam thought to himself, watching hungrily as she walked closer.

She took in the full sight of him; shirtless, sweaty, and hot...just the way she liked her men. She had been standing at her open upstairs bedroom window watching him split wood for several minutes, so she decided to make up an excuse to come talk to him.

"I brought you some water." she took out a cold bottle of water from behind her back. "I figured you'd be thirsty out here in the hot sun."

Sam wiped some sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. When he raised his arm, Abby swooned at the sight of his biceps, triceps, and six-pack abs bulging by the simple move. "Yeah, thanks. It is pretty hot out here."

When Sam reached out to take the bottle from her, their fingers touched for several seconds. Even the slightest touch by this woman made liquid heat run straight to his crotch. "My pleasure." she smiled, looking deep into his eyes. "You're working so hard out here, I'd hate for you to pass out from heat exhaustion."

He took the lid off the water and took a long swallow. She imagined the cool water running down his finely chiseled jaw line, down his neck, onto his strong chest, and dripping down those rippling abs.

"You mentioned an easier way to do this?" he said, breaking up Abby's mini daydream.

She started to attention. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Did you notice the wood splitter in the woodshed?" she pointed inside of the shed.

"Wood splitter?" he turned to see a wood splitter in the corner of the shed, mocking him.

"Yeah, it's the newest thing in splitting firewood." she laughed, seeing his stunned expression. "At least you're getting in some exercise by using that ax."

Sam felt like a complete fool. Why didn't he look around to see what they had in the shed? He just assumed that she had been using an ax to split the wood. He felt like a complete idiot, and it was made worse since it was in front of her!

"Come on," she took him by the hand, playfully. "I'll show you how to start it up."

"You're already starting me up." he thought to himself, looking down in disbelief at her small hand clasped in his.

She led him into the woodshed that was dimly lit inside by the late afternoon sun. Abby pulled him to a stop at the wood splitter, their bodies touching. He wished he had his shirt, or a towel at least, to wipe some of the stinky sweat he had all over his chest, arms and face. He must have reeked!

"You know," she turned him to face her, her small hands on both sides of his strong arms. "there is a finder's fee for letting you in on this."

"Oh, really," he smiled. She wanted him to kiss her, he could tell. "So what's the fee, pretty lady?" he snaked his arms around her tiny waist, pulling her closer to his strong, naked chest and growing erection.

She reveled in the strength of his arms and sexy, musky scent. She could stay in his embrace forever. "Well, we could-"

Before she could finish her sentence, his mouth covered hers in a sweet, sensual kiss. She could feel her knees starting to buckle as the kiss continued and intensified. He gently pushed her back against the wood splitter, his mouth hungrily moving from her lips to the soft skin on the side of her neck. She ran her hands up his strong back trying to pull him closer. She could feel his cock getting rock hard as he started rubbing up against her.

"Sam! Ohhh Sam!" Abby said breathlessly. She felt desire building between her legs as he ran his tongue up and down her neck. She felt and tasted just like he had thought she would. She threw her head back in ecstasy, allowing him to shower her with more and more kisses. He grabbed one of her slender legs behind her bent knee and held it up, making the intimate contact of their desire closer.

"Abby!" Sam huskily whispered in her ear, cupping one breast over her tank top. "I want you so bad!" He didn't mean for that to slip out, but he couldn't help himself. He was actually touching and kissing her!

"I want you too!" Abby confessed, looking deeply into his eyes. His hazel eyes softened when she placed one hand on his glistening chest, feeling his heart running away.

"Hey, Sam!" Dean yelled, as he stepped into the woodshed.

Sam and Abby sprang apart. She adjusted her tank top and Sam put his hands in his jean pockets. They knew Dean had seen the whole thing. All three just stood there in the awkward silence.

"Uh." Dean seemed stunned by what he had walked in on. "Um...I'm ready to call it a day. It's getting late."

"Yeah," Sam blushed, not meeting Dean's gaze. "sounds good to me."

"Ok, then." Dean turned, then looked back over his shoulder. This was the first time Sam had seen his brother practically speechless. "See you two back at the house." When he turned to leave the woodshed, Dean had a huge grin on his handsome face. "Go get her, Sammy!"

When Dean had gotten out of sight, Sam and Abby broke into laughter. "Your brother has horrible timing!" she whispered, nibbling on his ear.

"Yeah, he does!" Sam replied, turning her pretty face to meet his, slowly planting a kiss on her swollen lips. "I guess we'd better get back to the house."

.......To Be Continued.......

12