Supernova Ch. 03: Yalen Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped out on the balcony, which overlooked a nice, green garden reminescent of his grandmother's home planet, New Vermont, with rolling hills and a lake in the distance. The air was nice and clean. Not filtered clean like in the spaceship, but more organic. Dirty clean, with bugs and plant stuff. He couldn't see anything human-made, apart from large tower structures on the distant hills. Probably planetary defense. Beautiful planets never stayed beautiful for long, if they didn't have strong plasma shields.

He searched the food storage in the room. It was full of fresh vegetables and fruit, but also meat. Real meat. From real replicows. He couldn't believe it. He immediately cooked the steak in the autochef, and devoured it like a hungry wolf. It was that delicious.

There was no trace of the Princess in the room, but he was sure she had to be somewhere on this green planet. With such richness, he concluded it just had to be Tasim-4, the capital of the Tainee kingdom, and their original destination.

When Serrah woke up, he expected her to be just as confused as him. She was not.

"Hello!" he said in the calmest way possible as her eyes opened.

"Hello," she smiled and stretched under the sheets, "so you're finally awake? Took you long enough."

"What?" Stan said, "You must be confused. You're the one sleeping late."

"No, I thawed from stasis a week ago," she replied as she sat up in the bed. She was completely nude underneath the thin white fabric, and he couldn't resist gawking at her shapely tits.

"You're the last one to rise, probably because you're a ground dweller, and not used to the procedure. The princess woke up a few days ago."

Stan sat down on the edge of the bed.

"She's here?"

"Yeah, but they are keeping Her Highness somewhere else, while they prepare for the lavish wedding tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Stan exclaimed.

"Affirmative. It would appear that we were lost for several months, and the king grew impatient. He had already dispatched most of his fleet to the war zone, so he was pissed when he thought the Emperor had cheated him out of his prize."

"Understandably so," Stan said, thinking about the exquisite beauty of the 18-year-old Princess Yulia.

"Indeed." Captain Serrah Joamo agreed. She too was picturing the girl in her mind.

They were both quiet for a while. A bird chirped happily outside.

"Do you know what happened to us? I can't remember anything after we entered that escape pod..."

"The pod's computer logs say that we experienced up to seven gees when the pod made its evasive maneuvers, and one by one we just passed out in our crash seats. We were then placed into stasis by the medbot when the computer couldn't discover any rescue ships nearby."

"I guess that explains my memory loss. Never liked to be tossed around like a wh-"

"Our encrypted beacon signal was then picked up by an automated Empire cargo ship last week, and it brought us to the nearest, allied space port, which happened to be Tasim-4."

"Wow, talk about luck!" he said.

"Well, I think we would have been found eventually, but it could have been years or even decades before a friendly ship passed close enough to hear the signal. So, yeah. Lucky us."

"You don't seem happy?" Stan asked.

"No. The computer recorded sensor readings from the immeditate surroundings, which included the apparent destruction of my ship. Probably the self-destruction."

Serrah clenched the sheets in her hand and looked away, as if trying to not reveal the sorrow in her pretty, green eyes.

"Meea... she was the only one with the clearance. She always followed protocol, that stupid, stupid woman. She must have seen us leave, and then blown herself, the crew and the fucking Yzikians to smithereens."

Serrah felt strongly about the loss of her long-time second-in-command and naval girlfriend. Surprisingly strong. She knew she'd had feelings for her, but had she actually loved her?

"What a waste!" she mumbled.

"I'm sorry," Stan said, and hugged her briefly.

"At least we fulfilled the mission. We got the Princess here safely. Sort of. The Emperor has ordered us to assist Her Highness until he can send new servants and companions to replace those killed on "Queen Seleza". He doesn't think the king's people are good enough for his beloved daughter. Unfortunately, the Yzikians are blocking this quadrant off at the moment."

"Alright..." Stan muttered, "so what do we do now?"

"The main issue is the king," Serrah continued, a grave look on her face.

"The king?" Stan said and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Yes. I've been talking to some of the locals, including a soldier called Sarantos. He's been very helpful."

"Sarantos? What kind of name is that?" Stan interrupted, but received no answer. Instead, Serrah continued to explain.

"King Assertos is a major problem. Middle-aged, overweight, and obnoxious, he also treats everyone like shit, even his own people. Princess Yulia is probably terrified about her marriage, and the wedding night in particular."

"Jeez, sounds bad."

"Yeah, but it gets worse. Sarantos says Yulia won't be his first wife. She'll be his fifth."

"Really? I thought he had been saving his marriage for political purposes?" he said, repeating what Serrah had explained on the ship.

"It's a lie. The Emperor will make heads float in the Galactic Intelligence Agency, because I don't know how the hell they missed this. Haruntos says it's well known in the kingdom."

"Haruntos?"

"Oh. He comes here daily to clean up the room, and keep our fridge stocked. Did he bring the meat? I've been begging him for days to cough up some real meat."

Stan looked around nervously. No visible cameras at least.

"No, I don't think so," he replied, and he could swear he heard his stomach turning.

Captain Joamo shook her head.

"I shall report to the Empire that this kingdom is seriously lagging behind when it comes to hospitality."

"Umm... let me talk to Haruntos first, and see if that helps," Stan said.

"All right," Captain Joamo continued, "Anyway, Haruntos told me that the king abuses his wives for a few years before they have so-called accidents and he's free to find a new one. It's common knowledge, but the king is ruthless and nobody dares oppose him."

"Shit, what an asshole!"

"Yes. We should, of course, be skeptical about such wild tales from the local grunts, but I've asked GIA to look deeper into it from their side, and preliminary reports seem to confirm that something fishy is going on."

She sighed and took a breath.

"There's more. The first guy, Sarantos, smuggled me into the cell of a young woman named Laena, who apparently is some sort of half-slave, half-concubine. There's one for every vassal planet in the kingdom. I listened to her story, and it's really not good. Apparently, the king let half a billion people starve for a month on her desert planet, just to punish the girl for a minor disobedience. And that was just part of it. These girls are abused in the worst kind of way."

"Fuck that asshole!" Stan yelled. "We must find out where they keep the Princess, rescue her and leave this planet like super quick!".

"Unfortunately, we can't. The Empire needs the king's navy, and if Assertos doesn't get to marry Yulia," she explained, "he will probably just kill the three of us and switch sides to the Yzikians."

Stan sighed.

"So what can we do? She's so fucked."

Captain Joamo shook her head.

"He's already tried to bed her, but religious tradition about marriage is strong on Tasim-4, so he's been kept away by the high priests. They're the only ones he respect."

"No, I mean that she's out of luck, not literally fucked," Stan replied, "but I guess that's good news at least."

"Yeah..." Serrah said.

"But we need to come up with a plan. How can we fix this. Think, Stan, think!" he said to himself. Since the procedure he had been struggling to focus on things.

"Don't worry, Stan," Serrah said. "We already have a great plan!"

"We do?"

"Yeah, it's foolproof, really. I made it myself. Sarentos brought us a uniform, so all I need is for you to try it on."

She pointed to a neatly folded pair of red pants, a white shirt and a blue jacket, plus matching black boots. It looked silly, like something out of ancient history.

Stan shrugged and started to undress. He could almost feel the brunette's eyes lingering on his body as he stripped down to his boxer briefs. He rubbed his upper, right arm, where Yzikian plasma bolt had burned him in its near miss. It felt as good as new, but had developed a cool scar. Awesome!

Although Serrah enjoyed the view of his lean, strong body, she quickly grew impatient.

"Put it on," she said, "it needs to fit for the plan to work."

"Okay," Stan replied and began to dress. Luckily, everything seemed almost tailor-made for him.

"Great, you could definitely pass for a local soldier," Serrah said, still sitting upright in bed, halfway under the sheets. "A very handsome soldier."

Stan looked great in the uniform. He'd never been in the armed forces, and the only uniform he'd worn was that of his prison. This fit surprisingly well on his body. He could get used to it.

"Fantastic, that means we're all set for tomorrow, actually," the captain said and smiled, "which means we have time to remove some of our stress."

"Stress?" he asked, confused.

"Yes," she continued, "it's been a couple of stressful few days for me, and I'm sure you too have a lot of pent up energy?"

"What about the plan? Aren't you going to tell me about it?"

"All in good time," she said, "we have important things to do."

With that she threw her sheets on the floor, revealing her luscious, naked body to him.

Stan had been struggling with carnal temptation before, and this moment was no different. On the one hand, the princess was in trouble, and time was running out. He didn't really know her, but he really wanted to be her boy toy. On the other hand, the naked woman in the bed in front of him was drop dead gorgeous, and he'd had blue balls since the surprise attack on the spaceship.

"I can feel my stress levels decreasing already," Serrah said as he shed his uniform in record time. His hot body was such a turn on for her, and she felt herself getting wet almost instantly as he climbed onto the mattress. Wrapping her legs around, she pulled him in for a kiss. The large limb between his legs pressed into her thigh, and she felt it getting harder by the second.

"This is not according to protocol," the dutiful and honest part of her brain insisted. "You are illegally using the princess' assistant for your own personal pleasure."

Yet she reached down and wrapped her hand around his thick member.

"If I don't do this, he will be overwhelmed by her and perform badly," the other, more fun part of her brain replied. "The stud must be kept fully fit and ready for the plan to work. I'm only doing my duty for the Empire."

He reached down and began to play with her clit, while they kissed passionately. His huge cock was now like throbbing steel in her hand. She jerked him slowly, feeling the impressive weight of it in her hands.

"You're are absolutely right," the dutiful part of her brain concluded.

Stan slid two fingers inside, causing her to moan loudly. She was wet, so very wet, and his fingers made squishy sounds as they slid in and out. He soon began to rub against the wrinkly spot within her cunt, and she instinctively spread her legs wider.

"Yes, an excellent assessment of the current situation," all parts of her brain said in unison.

She sighed and enjoyed the deep tissue massage his expert digits were giving her. When he nuzzled her ear and kissed his way down her neck and shoulders, she felt shivers going down her spine. It did not take long before she felt the inner parts of her pussy relax and open up somewhat around his fingers.

Wasting no time, she whispered in his ear, "I'm ready," and he nodded. He sat back on his knees, pulled her amazing ass into position and spread her legs wide. She watched him grin as he gazed upon her hot snatch. She had always been a sucker for the look of lust men -- and women -- got when they saw her hot, meaty pussy. She had lost count of how many times she'd had to convince people that it was all natural, in this day and age. But it was, and she knew it was quite spectacular, with fat outer lips, pretty, pink innies and a small strip of brown hair above.

Despite his Cat-10 ranking on the GIA-developed SVT, Stan was no different, drooling from the sight. The stud she had helped create hungrily lined his cock up to her wet crevice, smearing her natural lubricant onto the purple, swollen head.

"Oh yeah, get it nice and wet," she said, anxious to feel him inside her again. Each time could be the last, she knew, and if she got stuck on this planet for a while, that could pose a problem.

"Aaah!" she cried as Stan suddenly buried in his thick, nine inch cock inside her cunt. It took him a few thrusts, but the fat rod speared its way deeper and deeper into her slick vagina until she felt him bottom out deep within her.

"Oh God, I keep forgetting just how BIG it is!" she said as he began to slowly grind her into the bed. "My pussy feels so stuffed!"

Stan grinned.

Stan had been grinning a lot lately.

He loved feeling his girthy cock slide into the beautiful space captain's velvety depths, and for the first time, they were all alone. He could focus all his energy on her. She had been eager to get him inside, so he gathered that she was ready for a proper pounding this time.

Her soft, warm body felt comforting against his own skin, and her bouncy breasts contrasted with his hard pecs as they held each other close. When they kissed passionately, he couldn't help but think about how much his life ha changed recently. Even before his bar fight and imprisonment four years ago, he would have never had been able to get lucky with such a beautiful babe. Now this one was begging him. Begging him!

"Fuck me hard," she whispered. "I need it so bad!"

The bed began to rhythmically squeak. Stan pulled his long cock slowly out, lingered with just the head remaining between those beautiful lips, and then hammered it back inside like a brute.

"Oh yeees, just like that!" she cried out in pleasure. Sometimes that was just what a woman needed.

He built slowly, but carefully, banging her deep and hard, and she loved it, moaning loudly with every thrust. Her pussy was so incredibly hot, and it almost seemed like she was trying to strangle his trouser snake, that's how tight she felt.

He varied the angle of insertion somewhat, trying to figure out by her moans and screams what she liked the most.

"Fffuuck!" she suddenly gasped, and her knew his cock had hit the right spot.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, keep fucking me just like that!" she yelled. "I love your big cock!"

It was such a turn on to hear the prim and proper navy captain talk dirty like that, he thought, while he kept fucking her, just like that, with his big cock.

Soon he saw that her face and chest were flushing red. Her breath got shallower and shallower, in between her lovely moans.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she cried and threw her head back. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

She squirmed and bucked underneath him and he slid in deep, forcing her to ride it out while he pinned her down with his thick cock.

"Fuuuck!" she exclaimed as she gradually regained control over her own body. His thick, hard cock was still inside, and she looked him in the eyes and kissed him lovingly. Her smile was playful and flirty. He realized he'd been staring into her beautiful green eyes for a long time, when she giggled and pushed him off. The big man rolled over on his back.

"That really helped with some of my stress," she said, lying next to him, "but there's just so much of it. I'm like, really tense. I think it's the stasis drugs."

"You need more dick?" he shrewdly countered.

"Mhm!" she replied and giggled. Wasting no time, she attacked him with her mouth.

"Nngh!" he groaned when she made his cock head disappear between her lips. She reached back and collected her long, straight hair on one side while she kept her tongue occupied. The milky white lotion from her glands had thoroughly coated the huge cock, but to her surprise, the taste of her own secretions actually turned her on, immensely!

Stan benefitted greatly from that, as the beautiful brunette went wild on his extensive erection. When she didn't suck hungrily on the purple head, she licked the thick shaft up and down like a lollipop. He could only groan and thank the very same woman for his recent bodily developments, which also seemed to make him last longer in bed.

Captain Serrah Joamo loved blowing his big dick, but there was one thing she loved even more. Her pussy ached, and there was only one cure.

Without words, she straddled him and began to carefully jerk him off, his cock standing straight up just in front of her pelvis. He grinned, enjoying the sight of the curvy, but fit woman on top of him. Her perfect, perky tits were evidence of her excitement, with those big, erect nipples pointing squarely at him.

She hoisted herself up, held him right where he needed to be and sank down, burying almost eight inches of cock inside herself in one go. Her generous amounts of grool surprised even her.

"Oh yeah!" both of them said in sync, and Serrah burst into laughter. Stan chuckled, then reached out and squeezed her mouthwatering mounds.

"Mmm," she purred and established a calm riding rhythm.

Stan groaned while he feasted on the sight of the gorgeous girl riding his 9" long, thick penis. Her relaxed, rolling motion meant that his new, large rod got one of the most thorough and titillating massages of its short life. Her secretions quickly re-coated the thick shaft, and he loved watching it appear and disappear between her soft and thick pussy lips.

"Tell me this isn't a wet dream, captain Joamo," he said, "because it sure feels like it again."

"It's definitely not a bad dream," she giggled, but then realized she had to reassure him. "No, it's for real. I promise. My brain could never imagine a cock like yours."

She rode him in her own tempo, but he soon began to fuck back, lengthening the thrusts gradually.

"Oh yeah, you're touching me so deep," she moaned, "and you're stretching my pussy so much!"

"I love how tight you feel," he replied, "it's like you're trying to choke my cock!"

He took over, firmly holding her hips in his hands while he drilled her hard and fast from below. His balls flopped back and forth, her beautiful bubble butt slapped against his thighs, and maybe it was the long time he'd spent in stasis, maybe it was just something about her today, but he felt himself getting close to cumming already.

He would have none of that. Not yet. Pushing her off, and to the side, he quickly thought about how to get the upper hand. Ah, yes.

"Turn around," he said, and she flipped over, presenting her amazing ass to him. He crawled up behind her and pushed her butt down, so that the captain was lying prone on the bed. She playfully wiggled her alluring ass, giggling again, excited about his next move.

Spreading her legs apart, he exposed her pink hole. He did not surprise her, lining up his massive, rock hard cock between her lips. She waited.

He decided to let her beg for it, teasing her with the bulbous head, while simultaneously delaying his imminent orgasm without letting her know how close he'd been.

"Fuck me!" she asked him. He grabbed his cock and ran it up and down her slit, teasing her clit.

"Noooo!" she cried, "Put it back in!"

He tortured her in the sweetest of ways, and she desperately tried to wiggle her ass onto his cock.