Supernova Ch. 03: Yalen Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, no!" he said. "You need to beg."

"Come on, please stop teasing me," she moaned, "I need your cock!"

The threat of his impending ejaculation receded, so he slid in, but only barely.

"Yes!" she moaned, then quickly protested. "Noooo, deeper! Put your big dick inside me and fuck me right now!"

He chuckled. Teasing was fun. She tried to push her ass towards him, but he held her down efficiently.

"No cheating!" he said. "And again, you need to really beg for it!"

"PLEASE, STAN!" she cried. "God, my pussy feels so empty without your BIG, FAT COCK!"

"Now we're talking," he thought.

"Please fuck my slutty little pussy, please, please, please!" she begged.

"Oh yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"YES!" she yelled. "Please fuck me hard, or slow, or whatever. Use me as you want. Just put it back inside!"

He grinned and slammed his cock deep inside her soaking cunt. The brunette cried out in pleasure. He instinctively grabbed her long, brown hair, collected it in his hands and pulled back.

"Nggh!" she groaned, but it was no doubt that she liked it, as Stan Irutian started to bang her feverishly, his long, thick cock spearing her from behind in a rapid pace.

"Fuuuck, you're—aaah," she cried, "holy shiiit!"

He took her word and fucking used the hot babe, and her tight vagina in particular, as his personal pocket pussy. This did not deny her of any pleasure, on the contrary, she seemed to love it.

"Aah! Oh god, you're -- aahaaaah -- you're hitting my g-spot... fuuuck!" she cried, in between moans.

He released her hair and grabbed her beautiful butt with both hands. With all his excitement and energy, he fucking pounded her, and it didn't take long before she cried out again.

"Fuuuck, I'm gonna cum," she yelled, "... cum so hard on your cock!"

"Oh yeah? Fucking cum all over my cock!" he cried back.

When he felt her lovely pussy started to contract and squeeze his cock, he stopped holding back, and as if she milked it out of him, in seconds he got that familiar feeling in his balls.

"Unngh, I'm gonna cum too," he announced, "deep in your pussy!"

"Mmmm, yeaaaah!" she moaned, too blissful for words.

"Nnnngh!" he groaned as he felt the first spurt. "Nggghh, yeaaaah!!"

Again, his load was tremendous, thick, long ropes of cum shooting out of his rod and onto her cervix.

"Fffuck!" he groaned when he finally stopped, still deep inside her.

"Haha, holy shit," she said, feeling his huge load pour back out of her as he pulled out the plug.

"Hell yeah!" Stan said and rolled over on his back, his smirk testament of all the stress he had released.

Serrah eventually got up and went to pee. When she came back, Stan had fallen asleep. Again. Oh well, she would explain the plan when he woke up.