SuperPussy - Episode #01

Info
Eliza & AJ talk about threesomes - things get silly & heated.
183 words
4.42
98.3k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,029 Followers

A big hello to all you fantastic listeners and readers!!

I'm working on Chapter 2 of Neighborhood Watch... Should be ready to submit next week.

In an effort to keep things fresh I teamed up with a fellow Litster, ElizaRichards.

Eliza and I became acquainted on the forums, the attraction was immediate and a friendship was born! We had a couple Skype sessions and jokingly giggled that we really should record one of these.

So after I had a threesome (FFM), she wanted details and I suggested we record that conversation.

Voila!

What followed is a quite long from my telling the story, her asking questions, lots of giggling, more conversation about masturbation (here's where you find out about SuperPussy) and finally we were both too worked up ... About 30 min in we get busy!

We plan to continue this collaboration and record another episode! Feel free to email either of us through feedback or comment below if you have ideas for future episodes!

If you are on the forums, come find the SuperPussy thread!

xoxoxo
AJ and Eliza

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,029 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
KryptanonKryptanon8 months ago

Not the 1st time I have listened to this, still amazngly hot

JordanjackJordanjack10 months ago

Bravo, that was incredible. Love sexy girl talk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was great from the start, Would have been a great listen even before the half hour mark. On the further plus side there is like 6 more of these to listen to now.

endrikendrikover 3 years ago
250% male

What!? The action starts precisely in second minute of the recording. A pity that for some people anything other than "wham bam thank you ma'm" doesn't qualify as 'action'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much talk

The get busy part of audio is incredibly HOT!! But it takes 30 min to get to the action.

Too much talk before the real action is a turn off for me.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Round of Milk for Everyone First trip to lesbian bar and lactating cop gets wild.in Lesbian Sex
"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
Friendly Neighbourhood Succubus Succubus best friend makes Jane go naked.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Lingerie Shopping I go lingerie shopping and get a surprise.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Erotic Adventures of Lois Lane Before there was a Superman.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories