All Comments on 'SuperPussy - Episode #01'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:Loved it

This was so hot you two make me horny as hell,, thanks for the advice on ear kissing my girlfriend acts a bit weird when I get there I guess I know why xD I'd also be into checking out what you two look like do have videos or anything of that matter? let me know.

thanks,

James

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best I've downloaded from here. Listening in on a conversation that actually happens is actual voyeurism. If you two do a podcast I'll definitely subscribe.

Dazkam57Dazkam57almost 10 years ago
Phenomenal

I just wanna say this has got to be one of the best audios I've heard in quite some time. I've been a huge fan of all your posts AJ but I think this is best one so far. A lot of ppl may diss the conversation but I feel it adds the "foreplay" that a lot of audios lack. I personally love longer audios even tho I don't get much time to listen to them. This was my first time hearing Eliza (btw, double thumbs up to her.) It being a call session I couldn't gage Eliza but I should be once I listen to her post. I would really love to see this turned into a podcasts or weekly thing. Thanks a bunch for sharing. Now, to clean up the mess it caused ;)

Belladonna92Belladonna92almost 10 years ago
Please do more episode

I love both episodes. You made me so wet. I am looking forward in more episodes of SuperPussy.

emma_the_librarianemma_the_librarianalmost 10 years ago
I LOVE this session.

You two make me laugh while getting excited. Love it.

Brazen BastardBrazen Bastardalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice

I love the extended flirtation with casual chatting before the real fucking. Eliza's right. AJ's little moan at the end of a sentence is so HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thankyou!

Geez that was amazing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

Thanks, Jennean

TheTrueBigBossTheTrueBigBossalmost 10 years ago
A fine piece

I must hear the others in future. First time hearing this and I found it delicious and funny. :D you two are quite the pair ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking hot omfg!

omfg hottest audio i think ive ever heard on here. I thought you were amazing alone aj. Wow just wow. This is definitely one of your best! Please make more of these!!!

Lord_RazhidLord_Razhidabout 8 years ago
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!

I've been a fan of yours for a while, AJ, but SuperPussy is fun, hilarious and incredibly sexy. I've only recently discovered this show, so I'm behind, but hopefully there are more in the future! Well done and thank you!

rachele12rachele12almost 8 years ago
Super pussy no more?

Hi aj, what happened to you guys. How come you're not recording anymore..hope to hear from you guys again. Im a fan of the supper pussy podcast....:)

Hung_n_YoungHung_n_Youngover 6 years ago
Dear God!

I'd do damn near anything to do a skype 3some with you two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much talk

The get busy part of audio is incredibly HOT!! But it takes 30 min to get to the action.

Too much talk before the real action is a turn off for me.

endrikendrikover 3 years ago
250% male

What!? The action starts precisely in second minute of the recording. A pity that for some people anything other than "wham bam thank you ma'm" doesn't qualify as 'action'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was great from the start, Would have been a great listen even before the half hour mark. On the further plus side there is like 6 more of these to listen to now.

JordanjackJordanjack10 months ago

Bravo, that was incredible. Love sexy girl talk

KryptanonKryptanon8 months ago

Not the 1st time I have listened to this, still amazngly hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES