All Comments on 'Supersize Me'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stupid !!!

Anoter teen fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible

Yes, it was a little beyond belief, but at least Author correctly spelled four words in a roe! (oops) Venus_Lover rushes through too much fantasy with too little dialogue and tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yyyaaaaawwwnnn

yyyaaaaawwwnnn

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
The story was fine...IF you skip the commercial...

I enjoyed the story, even if it was a little difficult to believe, but the "commercial" for penis enlargement was a distraction and didn't need to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
unrealistic

as if he would really fuck his sisters friends after they made fun of him he would have told them to go fuck themselves keep it realistic and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
an ok read, nothing more

the story felt completely rushed. no build up, just BAM! could have done a much better job. and the town being "ok" with them being together is horse crap. at least try to make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Basically you just stretch your dick with exercises and force the blood cells to expand, so that they grow in size when filled with blood (when you get hard). It is kind of like milking your dick. It is called Jelqing and there are about five different exercises which all work together to increase your length and girth.

@@ Yep, real and free if you fish around the web. Definitely time consuming to do it, lol. Though haven't a clue if you can double your size!

I could feel my throbbing meat swelling even more, perhaps to ten inches, as Julie ogled it.

@@ Oh come ON! Rofl.

I was in total ecstasy as Julie stroked and played with my dick for a long time.

@@ I imagine every guy is the first time, hehe. You know, I cant honestly remember the first time a girl played with my cock.... I only vaguely remember the actual event of losing my virginity... Oh I remember who and what year, but couldnt tell you where we were at or anything, man my memory sucks most of the time!!

Geeks make better lovers." And her reasoning echoes what I do, learn how to do everything right and then do it right.

@@ This is true as can be! I held out on losing my virginity in hopes of finding ms. Perfect, finally and lost it with a friend, but did looooots of reading, which pays to this day! ;)

I had learned also that if you lick a woman all over and even suck on her toes, you can drive her crazy with desire for you.

@@ ...well sucking toes freaks some girls out, loo.

After several tries he was able to deep throat me and it was a most wonderful feeling to have ten inches of cock throbbing in her throat as her mouth continued working me into an orgasmic frenzy.

@@ STOP with the ten inch crap already!!

She was so tight I felt like I couldn't push in at all, but pumped my

cock slowly in and out, working it in little by little, finally breaking her cherry as I penetrated her fully and deeply.

@@ Waitaminute! After all this supposed reading and he doesn't know where the hymen is located?! Buhahahaha! Lol!

Oh my God, Trish, you won't believe this. Holy shit. Julie is giving Robbie head and he has a huge cock.

@@ Well what more could you ask for? Dude is going to get a three for one of his favs!!

Running upstairs they saw the cameras and figured out that I was recording everything.

@@ uh-oh! THAT cant be good!

I even proposed that we elope and get married. But she didn't want to totally blow off our mom and not graduate from High School.

@@ Well you're both over eighteen, get jobs and get an apartment in town so she can finish school and still blow off mom. Apparently not everyone at school thought it was cool or the adults wouldn't have figured it out, lol. ...and I know its a fantasy story, but im pretty sure, mostly anyway, that brother and sister fucking is against the law everywhere regardless of age. (Gotta work the plot though, hehe;)

I knew she was under a lot of pressure from the Church and other townsfolk to do something about Julie and I, but damn, I just couldn't forgive her for sending Julie away like that.

@@ why should she give a fuck what everyone thinks? I hate when people are more worried about making others happy, ugh.

Soon I had a reputation as the campus stud

@@ You mean 'Campus Slut', lets call it what it is!!

Rofl, that was a funny story, hehehe ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The college years

He only wanted Julie and she only wanted him but when she got to college and discovered she could have any dick on campus and since he fucked lots of other girls she decided to become a frat slut and fucked every frat boy she came across and he found out that being the stud on campus has it's drawbacks. He is currently crying in his beer while julie is getting triple teamed at a frat party. Decent story but hate when other people get involved when two people are "in love" with each other even if it's just other women. Gotta be prepared to share her if she is ok with sharing you cause a woman will make that bill get a paid.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story but the end was kind of weak. As the story stopped when they started university together the reader really is left hanging to his or hers own imagination. 4 stars because of the abrupt ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous