Supersize Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running upstairs they saw the cameras and figured out that I was recording everything. Trish put her hand in her pants and started rubbing her bald pussy furiously, as she spied on her best friend giving her own brother head. Then after licking Julie all over, when I licked Julie's pussy with a full tongue, Tricia, just from watching, went off in a gigantic orgasm. Linda, also excited beyond belief watching the hot action, orgasmed and together they screamed out their pleasure, a little too loud, so that Julie and I heard their screams.

"Oh, sounds like Tricia and Linda are getting off watching us, doesn't it little brother?"

"Yeah, watch this." I looked up at the window and after pointing at where I thought they might be, I waved for them to come on down. I was still buried a full nine inches or more in my sister's incredibly tight cunt and thoroughly enjoying every moment of the intense pounding I was giving her fantastic pussy. Just as Tricia and Linda appeared next to us topless and looking mighty fine, I blew my wad deep inside Julie with what had to be the longest and most intense orgasm I ever experienced. I didn't think about protection at the time, I was so into the moment. God it felt so good to pump my sister full of my semen. Her cunt was so tight and so delicious, I couldn't stop humping away as I filled her pussy full of cum. She is perfect and I want a lot more of her. I can never give her up now. We are perfect for each other.

Neither my sis or I were embarrassed, just cool with all that was happening, digging the moment. Tricia was practically drooling as she stared at my slippery, still hard cock sliding slowly out of Julie's very satisfied pussy. "You guys are too much. Oh my god David! I love your cock. Shit. Fuck. Damn. I need some of that. Do you think I could get some cock too?"

The short version is that we ended up doing a lot of four ways; yeah, me and the three hottest girls in the world, fucked our brains out every day, all day. I took Linda's cherry and Tricia wasn't a virgin. But we all fucked each other a lot, every day, almost nonstop. It was a fuck fest and somehow it aroused the curiosity of everyone else, even though they had no way of knowing what we were doing. It must have been the intense feelings between the four of us that made everyone feel that there was something very special going on with us. We drew attention wherever we went. I guess we just exuded sexual energy. But we didn't care. We were totally satisfied with each other and didn't need anyone else.

One day I was laying down next to Linda, who was topless and my sis Julie was nearby in her bikini when Tricia showed up with Sherry Latrosh, a senior, who was undoubtedly the hottest girl in the school. But I was pissed, that this was going to mess up our sex feast and said to Trish, "Hey, I thought we had a agreement?" She said that Sherry was her really good friend and wanted to come over so badly. And, "She is really cool, don't worry." Tricia whispered something to Sherry who then unclasped her bikini top and took it off to reveal a fourth pair of perfect teen breasts.

"Aah, ok, Tricia, I guess she can stay, but are you sure she is cool with us?"

"Yeah, she knows all about us. Actually she heard you were an incredible fuck and wanted to find out."

'Damn,' I thought, 'These chicks are too much. They will kill me yet, but what a way to go.'

I couldn't believe it, when Julie came over and pulled my hard cock out. Showing it off to Sherry, she said, "Hey, this is all mine, but if you want some, that's ok with me too." Then she slurped my cock into her mouth and gave me a great blow job. She even deep throated me as everyone watched, stunned by her boldness. I was so turned on, watching in awe of the very beautiful Sherry, wondering when I would get to fuck her brains out, that I came in Julie's mouth. Sherry definitely had the nicest ass of the four. But they were all very hot.

Then, Tricia surprised us all by sitting on Sherry's lap and kissing her passionately, as she squeezed Sherry's perfect breasts. 'Oh my god, what next,' I thought.

But I knew that whatever happened I had to be the luckiest guy in the world.

Supersize Me – Part 2

I did get to fuck Sherry plenty of times and she was as good as she looked, a fantastic fuck. Midway through the long summer with my four incredible women, it somehow became known that I, contrary to previous rumors, had a huge cock and was getting it on all the time with four of the prettiest girls in town, which included my sister. None of us would admit anything, but everyone seemed to understand that there was something very special in our relationship. I became a legend, with more stories floating around than fact, but we just laughed it off. Because the guys usually shower together, it was known to everyone now that I did have a huge cock. Consequently, there were plenty of girls who were very interested in me. But I was totally infatuated and in love with my sister Julie and could have taken or left the rest of our group, and I totally ignored everyone else. As it turned out, my incredibly good fortune didn't last forever.

Tricia's father was transferred to a job in another state, so she had to leave. She tried everything to stay, but in the end decided that she just had to stick it out for a year before she went to college. And she planned to hook up with us there. Sherry found herself another girlfriend but never brought her over. She would come over a couple times a week to get thoroughly fucked by me, but otherwise she kept her life private. And Linda found a boyfriend whom she really liked, so remained faithful to him. She realized that she had to move on and get a more realistic life than sharing me with my sister. It was actually better, because Julie and I could really focus on each other and our seemingly endless love for each other. Ok, I did miss fucking the other girls, but was more than satisfied with Julie.

As for myself I only wanted Julie and it suddenly became more obvious to everyone who was my woman, without Linda or Tricia around and Sherry only around part of the time. I didn't care what anyone thought, that is, until our mother found out. She heard that Julie and I were fucking each other regularly, so she was obviously shocked to hear this and made a really big scene. It kind of ruined things for a while, but we finally convinced her that this wasn't simply a fling or an adolescent crush, we were really in love with each other. Our mother is pretty sensible and somewhat liberal, but this pushed her to the limit. She didn't like it one bit, but didn't want to push us away and out of the house. She could see our love for one another and had actually wondered about us for a long time, but didn't have anything substantial to prove it until now.

After some time she seemed to accept that we were an item and didn't interfere. Julie moved upstairs next to me, so it was easy for us to sleep together every night. Our sex life was as good as it gets and we only fell more in love with time. And our sexual appetite didn't diminish either. We went at it like newlyweds every night and often during the day also.

One thing happened that was really crazy. Sherry got totally drunk at a party and couldn't hold her tongue, which was so out of character for her. She started lamenting how much she wanted to get fucked by me and her glazed look of total abandoned lust, as she went on and on about how great a fuck I was, totally captivated about ten of her girlfriends. Sherry was by far the most beautiful girl in our town and her serious lamenting of how much she needed me to fuck her, impressed everyone at the party. They were blown away by this and dreamed of getting seriously fucked themselves.

After that, even Julie noticed that she got a lot more attention from everyone. Julie is very beautiful, but her beauty is not as noticeable until you really look at her closely. To me though, she is my goddess and all I want out of life is to be with her. But a lot of shit happened after this. The pastor of our church found out about Julie and I and wanted to counsel us and advise us that we were treading the path of sin and immorality. Fortunately, we were both well over eighteen, so we were legal as far as the law was concerned. However, a few uptight town administrators and church elders had other thoughts. They contacted our mother and heaped a whole lot more crap on our lives, which made things really difficult for Julie and I. But we never stopped loving each other or fucking our brains out every night. We had a hard time keeping our hands off each other around others, even after many months of our non-stop intense relationship.

I took Julie to a summer school dance and we were the most popular couple there, much to the astonishment of our friends and parents. Everyone just thought we were so sure of our selves and seemed to have a lot of confidence. Well, they forgot who I was two years prior, but I had finally gotten my confidence back and felt ready for anything.

I had applied to State University and been accepted, the only down part was that Julie had another year before she could join me. We were looking forward to spending the rest of our hot summer of love together, until our mother shipped her off to our Aunt's for the remainder of the summer. Julie had a fit when she found out she wasn't staying for two weeks, but the rest of the summer right up to school. Unfortunately, she couldn't escape. I was really sad and missed her terribly. It looked like the summer would be a total bust for me, with no relief in sight. I tried to call Julie every day and finally got her when our aunt was out. I even proposed that we elope and get married. But she didn't want to totally blow off our mom and not graduate from High School.

Prior to this I had a lot of confidence in our mother, but when she did this to us, I lost my faith in her and realized I was on my own from here on out. I had to make my own arrangements. I knew she was under a lot of pressure from the Church and other townsfolk to do something about Julie and I, but damn, I just couldn't forgive her for sending Julie away like that.

Our Aunt Sophie worked on Julie and convinced her to try a time separation from me to see if our relationship was really what we said it was. So, after a long dry summer, I was off to school without so much as a glimpse of Julie. Julie had told me half-heartedly that if I wanted to date in college that was ok with her. She said she wanted to see how time would treat our romance. I told her that I only wanted her, but she insisted that it was important for me to date in college. She told me that no matter what happened, she would be attending the same college next year and we would be together again. She wouldn't let mom trick her or send her elsewhere again.

Fortunately, Sherry was there at State and she joined the biggest party sorority on campus and soon I was again a legend. Sherry was totally cool with whatever I wanted to do and she even fixed me up with a few of her hottest sorority sisters. She must have told them quite a lot about me, as they couldn't wait for me to fuck them. These girls were all over me and were as hot as you can get. Soon I had a reputation as the campus stud and the most beautiful girls on camput were lining up for me. But I could only think of Julie. I really missed her and loved her so much.

Our mom was planning on driving out to our aunt's with Julie for Thanksgiving, trying to avoid me, but I decided to show up there anyway. As soon as I showed up, Julie forgot everything else, grabbed her stuff and we just walked out the door and sped away. Our mom screamed at us to come back, but we didn't even look back. We were finished with her. Fortunately, our family is quite well off due to a handsome settlement from our father when he left with his secretary a couple of years prior, so I had a good amount of cash at hand. We drove to a motel and fucked our brains out for two days. It was soon obvious that Julie was the same as ever and our separation had been simply a family arrangement to break us up.

The next day I called her school administrator and asked about transferring Julie to another school. It turned out to be pretty easy, so Julie and I were again together as one at State. Sherry endlessly glorified Julie to her sorority sisters and they were ready to rush her a year early, before she was even a student there. She was the one who had captured me and they were very interested in me, especially since we were so liberal in our sexual favors, and they really loved my dick. Within days we all had an open invitation to any and all sorority and fraternity parties on campus.

Of course our mother freaked out, but she couldn't do anything. She finally had to submit to our determination to be together. Once that was settled, our life was quite amazing. It pretty much epitomized everything good you hear about college life and partying. And it only got better.

12