Supper Club Sex Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Abby sets her husband up for a night he'll never forget.
12.2k words
4.49
40.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you guys want to come inside for a little bit?" asked Julia, swaying slightly as she spoke. We were standing in front of Julia and Erik's house unpacking our gifts from their car as snow fell silently around us. Supper club, our monthly night to escape the kids event, had been holiday-themed, with naughty and nice white elephant gifts being distributed to all, and we had come home with our usual weird array of prizes: a pair of sex dice, a light up vibrator and an avocado peeler. Both Julia and Erik had been drinking way more than usual and Erik had thrown up a couple of times on the drive back. Figuring they were destined to wake up with colossal hangovers and worried about the snow, I thought it would probably be best not to go in. My wife Abby, on the other hand, didn't see it that way.

"Absolutely!" she exclaimed, a bit more cheery than one would expect at such a late hour. Leaving me to finish putting the gifts into our truck, she slid her arm around Erik's waist and guided him up the stairs to the front door. It was ridiculous to think she was helping him at all as Erik was my size, around 6'2" and 200 pounds, and would absolutely crush my petite little red headed wife if he stumbled and fell over. Resigned to the fact that we'd be staying, I let out a long breath, locked up and turned to go inside. I was surprised to find Julia standing in the snow, staring at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"You don't want to come in, do you?" she said, putting on a pouty face as she said it. Julia was a striking woman and the pouty face came off as more sexy than cute. At 5'7", she was about four inches taller than Abby and her abundant blond hair, athletic body, pale skin and cyan eyes made her look like something straight out of Norse mythology. Shaking my head, I walked over to her.

"I just don't think Erik is going to be very pleased to continue the party. He seems a little done in and you..."

She stumbled as her heels slipped in the snow and I reached out, catching her before she could crash all the way to the ground. She chortled and held on to my shoulders as she steadied herself.

"And you," I continued with a smile, "have probably had more than enough for one night."

She looked up at me and her eyes focused on mine. There was an intensity there that I'd never seen from her before and the drunkenness of a moment ago cleared.

"Just come inside," she said. "I'll make it worth your while". A little smile creased her face as she waited for my response. I was dumbstruck. Not wanting to let my mind go where, invariably, the mind of every man goes when looking at a beautiful woman, I tried to think of some innocent meaning behind her words. Surely she couldn't be suggesting what my little brain was hoping she was suggesting, right? I had always had a thing for Julia and the way she was dressed tonight had made staying focused at supper club difficult. Wearing a simple capped sleeved black dress with a plunging neckline, black tights, four-inch heels and a choker, she looked designed to be my perfect fantasy girl and my little friend was showing his approval. As I struggled to respond, Julia leaned in closer to me, her mouth next to my ear, and whispered the words that would change the course things for both of us.

"I'm going to suck you off and make you cum like you've never cum before," she said as her hand drifted down to my now swelling cock and gave it a squeeze. "See you inside." Letting go and patting me on the cheek, she sauntered up the front steps and into the house, the clinging of her dress accentuating the curves of her amazing ass.

It seemed like everything had stopped. I no longer saw the falling snow or felt the cold. All that existed in my world was the thudding of my heart, the pulsing in my crotch and Julia's words on an endless loop in my brain: 'I'm going to suck you off. I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to suck you off. I'm going to make you cum'.

"Holy shit," I said to myself, shaking my head in disbelief. And then my big brain rebooted and all that had just transpired was thrown into a new light. My eyes widened, my cock deflated and the euphoric feeling I'd been feeling evaporated.

"HOLY SHIT!"

I wish I could pretend that I'm that cool customer who always knows just what to say, the guy who jumps at any opportunity to bed the next beautiful woman who shows the least bit of interest in him, but I can't. No, I'm the wuss who constantly fantasizes about what I'd like to do but feels nauseous as soon as the possibility of being unfaithful presents itself. All talk and no action. It has been a running joke with Abby and me for years. She has gotten into the habit of pointing out hot women when we're out and asking me what I would like to do to them. She's even encouraged me to tell her who in our group I'm attracted to, making a point to bring them up when we're having sex and asking me what I would do if they were in bed with us at that moment. Julia had always been part of those fun fantasy sessions but now...now things were a little too real.

Gathering myself, I quickly walked up the stairs and into the house. Julia was taking Erik upstairs when I walked in and called down to us, "Head down to the basement and make yourselves some drinks. I'll be down as soon as I get Erik situated". Seeing a chance to extricate us from a very awkward situation, I rushed over to Abby and started pulling her toward the door.

"Come on. We've got to get out of here."

"Why?" she asked, pulling her arm from my grip.

"Because I don't think it's a good idea to hang around. Julia's obviously had way too much to drink and we shouldn't encourage her to continue. Let's just go. She'll understand when she sees we've gone and put herself to bed where she belongs."

Abby gave me her classic raised eyebrow, pursed lip 'what the fuck is going on' look and waited for me to spill my guts. Hesitant to say anything that would ruin her friendship with Julia, I feebly said, "Just trust me."

"Not good enough," she said. "What the fuck are you freaking out about?"

"Jesus, Abby, why can't you just trust me?" When she refused to budge, I blew out an exasperated breath and said, "She made a pass at me, okay? She's drunk and she said some things and I don't think we should hang around and wait for her to embarrass herself some more. Satisfied?!"

Abby's face morphed into an incredulous grin and she began laughing. "She made a pass at you? What, are we in the 1930's? Who says that shit anymore?" Grabbing my elbow, she started to pull me toward that basement. This time it was my turn to pull away.

"Hey, did you not hear what I just said? She made a pass, came on to me, whatever you want to call it. Doesn't that bother you?"

"And what exactly did she say?"

"She said..." the words stuck in my mouth as I still couldn't believe what had happened. "She said..." Abby rolled her eyes impatiently and crossed her arms. "She said she wants to suck my cock until I explode!" I finally blurted out. "Does that sound like something you should be worried about?"

Abby stood stone-faced for a beat before stepping closer to me and, in a low voice, said, "And you want to run away from an offer like that? I'm surprised at you Ben."

"This is not a joke, Abby," I whispered, looking down at her. "She said it and I think she was serious. In her current state, there's no telling what she might say or do and I don't want her to wake up tomorrow morning feeling embarrassed and humiliated and afraid to face us. It's better if we go and avoid further awkwardness. Please, Abby, before she comes down."

Abby reached up and stroked my cheeks. She was smiling, but her eyes were watery and she looked like she might cry.

"I was right when I picked you, Ben. You are a good and decent man and you always do the right thing." She stood on her toes and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. "I love you so much. You make me so happy. I'm so happy right now."

I held her hips and leaned into her face, rubbing noses with her. "I love you too, Abs, and I feel lucky to have found you. I don't want anything to ever screw that up."

"You are lucky," she said, giving me another deep kiss. "And you're going to feel a lot luckier tonight. Now tell me that I'm the best wife ever."

"You're the best wife a man could ever wish for."

"Embellishment, I like it," she said as she grabbed my hand and turned again toward the basement. "You passed the test with flying colors young man and now you're going to get your prize." To say I was confused would be an understatement, but I dutifully followed her down the stairs into the basement.

Julia & Erik were total overachievers and DIY fanatics. They had renovated most of their house over the years and the basement was their latest achievement. Large enough to comfortably hold 30-40 people, it was a study in minimalist charm. Decorated mostly in white with a thick carpet, a large, high backed sectional couch and coffee table, they had installed a full bath, wet bar and entertainment center without compromising the wide open feeling of the room. Two center support posts encased in dry wall were the only things to break up the flow of the space, but they had incorporated them into the design by making them the base from which the decorative lighting along the ceiling radiated from.

"Take a seat on the couch while I get us something to drink," Abby said, dropping my hand and strolling over to the bar. I did as I was told and sat down, still trying to piece together what was happening and why Abby seemed so happy after what I had revealed to her. "So," she said as she handed me my drink and sat next to me on the couch, "I'm sure you are super confused right now and wondering what the hell is going on."

"Uh, yeah, you could say that."

She smiled and tucked her feet under her, sipping her drink and sliding closer to me.

"Well, let me tell you a story. As you know, our girls' weekend was a huge success and really helped us all bond as a group. What you don't know, however, is how much everyone revealed about themselves during the weekend." I raised my eyebrows but said nothing as she continued. "There is a lot I want to tell you, but tonight we are going to focus solely on Julia because, whoa, her stuff was the most mind-blowing to me. Do you remember when Julia got her gift tonight and all the girls were chanting DQ?"

"The pillow, right?" I said. Abby nodded. "I was wondering what that was all about. What does that have to do with Dairy Queen?"

Abby snorted and spit a little of her drink back in the glass. She set the glass down on the coffee table and looked back at me, giggling.

"It stands for something else, but I think Dairy Queen might be even better. She does seem to be a cream junky. Anyhow," she continued moving past my look of consternation, "we all gave her that nickname after playing a game of Never Have I Ever the first night we were there. Everyone was feeling loose and the game got real dirty real fast. Someone said never have I ever deep throated a guy and guess who the only one to drink was?"

"Julia?"

Abby nodded and it was my turn to put my drink down.

"Seriously? Julia?"

"I know, right?" Abby said. "I almost pissed myself when she knocked back her glass. The room got real quiet and we all stared at her until she finished her sip and then, in unison, we all screamed and demanded details. She looked a little embarrassed when she realized she was the only one drinking, but she recovered quickly and, after couple more swigs, spilled the beans. And holy shit, Ben, you are not going to believe what I'm about to tell you." My cock twitched a bit at the implications of that statement as I leaned back on the couch and waited for her to continue.

"We all know how type A Julia can be when it comes to learning new things and it turns out her approach to sex is no different. She told us she never dated anyone in high school until her senior year. She was all about academics and AP classes and getting into the best schools. But when she finished her junior year and all the applications had been sent and she felt that she had done everything she could, her thoughts turned to what she wanted her college experience to be like. Knowing sex and relationships were a big part of college, she decided she didn't want to arrive on campus as a complete neophyte...her word, not mine. So she came up with a plan to get herself ready."

"But I thought you said she had never been with anybody but Erik?" I interrupted. "Are you saying she slept with other guys and he doesn't know it?"

"No. Erik is the only one she's ever slept with, but apparently she has blown a lot of other guys. And I mean a lot. And yes," before I could ask the question, "Erik knows all about it. But stop interrupting me. So, where was I?"

"She had come up with a plan."

"Oh yeah. So she came up with this plan. She had just turned 18 and knew she could pick a random guy to do it with, but she was determined to save herself for the right guy. She thought high school guys were idiots, but she also knew if she didn't do anything with them, word would get around and no one would want to go out with her. So, Julia being Julia, she did some research. She talked to her older sister in college and some of her sister's friends and asked what guys liked best if a girl won't go all the way. Without hesitation they all said oral and a couple of them told her if she could deep throat, guys wouldn't even ask to fuck her. This was confirmed by some of the sluttier girls in her high school, solidifying the choice in her mind to learn how to deep throat and, of course, be the best at it."

My cock was rock hard as I listened, tenting my pants and forcing me to shift to get comfortable. Abby noticed the bulge and put her hand on it, stroking it slowly up and down as she continued.

"She spent the summer raiding her dad's and brother's porn collections, reading stories and watching porn whenever they were out. And while this all helped show her how it was done, she needed some way to practice. That's where her friend Gary comes in."

"The tech exec?"

"Yes!" Abby exclaimed, "This is where it gets so brilliant. Gary was a classic nerd in high school; glasses, pocket protector, the whole nine. He and Julia had been best friends since kindergarten and told each other everything. She knew how painfully shy he was and how much he wanted to break out of his shell and be the one girls would pay attention to. He was a good looking guy under all his nerddom and would be the perfect boyfriend for any girl coming out of her asshole phase. All he needed was a little confidence and what gives a guy more confidence than having sex with a girl, right? So she went to his house one day, revealed what she was trying to do and enlisted his help. She tells him she needs someone to practice on and he needs to do something other than masturbate all the time, so why not let her suck him off during the summer until she's perfected the technique."

I leaned my head back against the couch, closed my eyes, and groaned. Between Abby stroking my cock and the story she was telling me, I could feel my balls starting to burble with cum. She immediately let go of me and gave me a little smack on the forehead.

"Oh no you don't! You're not going to spoil things by shooting your load early. Now think about football or some other boring thing, get yourself under control and let me finish."

I sat back up, thought about the scraping and painting I had to do tomorrow and, like magic, my erection deflated, leaving me with a wet spot on my pants and a feeling of disappointment. The disappointment must have shown clearly on my face because Abby started up again.

"Gary was hesitant at first, claiming he didn't think of her that way and wasn't going to screw up their friendship. Julia immediately called bullshit on him, pulled off her top, dropped her shorts and stood in front of him stark naked. His resistance vanished, his cock stood at attention and the deal was struck. Julia started then and there, sucking him off three times the first day. She admitted that she wasn't very good in the beginning, gagging constantly and spitting out the cum the first dozen or so times they did it. But over time she got better. Gary worked at a video store, so he would bring home tons of porn which they would watch together and analyze. When Julia saw something new, she would stop the video and try it out on Gary. I'm sure you wouldn't have minded being her test subject, huh?"

My cock was hard again and I tried desperately not to imagine shoving it in Julia's mouth and down her throat. I thought of painting and then math and then United's starting eleven and controlled myself, but just barely.

"Eventually she perfected what she had seen and, with Gary's coaching, came up with a few things of her own. By the end of the summer, she could take his whole cock down her throat in one go without gagging and was swallowing everything he shot in her mouth. When school started back up again, she and Gary made a list of who she should go for, but that list got trashed after the first two jocks she went out with turned out to be real assholes. So they reassessed what they were trying to accomplish and decided she could get her experience and provide a service to the less popular guys at school at the same time; basically all the academics she had spent the previous three years ignoring. If they agreed to respect her boundaries, she would go out with them for a few weeks at a time and suck their cocks as much as they could handle. She would continue blowing the few that she really liked even after she had 'dumped' them and was dating someone else. As you can imagine, no one said no."

Taxes. My truck's average gas mileage in the city. The air speed velocity of an unladen swallow. I was running out of distractions as more blood was being diverted to my raging hard-on.

"Okay. Okay. I get it," I said, trying to focus on speech, "Julia is really good at sucking cock and deep throating. It's a great story. But, Abby, why the hell are you telling me all this? I still don't understand."

"Because you're going to experience it tonight," said Julia

My head snapped around to see Julia standing at the base of the stairs, still in her black dress and heels, hugging her new pillow to her chest. I tried to say something, but my mouth just opened and closed like a fish gasping for air. Julia sauntered over to the couch, dropped her pillow at my feet and sat next to me, a huge shit eaten grin on her face. I stared at her wide-eyed for a moment and then turned my head back to Abby. She smiled, her eyes widening, and nodded her head.

"That's right, bud. Julia's going to take you in her mouth, down her throat and suck you until you cum and cum and cum. And I'm going to watch, lover boy. I'm going to watch you cum in another woman's mouth."

My brain ceased to function. I was reeling, looking and back and forth between these two smiling women, breathing rapidly and feeling my heart race. Julia was the first to break the spell, grabbing my hand and guiding it to her inner thigh.

"Ben, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this. I get so hot every time supper club comes around because I know I'm going to see you. Some of the other guys are cute, but you, Ben, you make me so wet."

Heat radiated from her sex as she slid my hand up along her thigh, the smooth fabric of her black tights dampening the closer we got to her pussy until, unexpectedly, I felt the slick surface of her bare skin. She was wearing thigh highs and the soft, warm skin of her inner thighs was positively soaked.

"Erik loved supper club night too, back when we were having sex, because he knew I would be on fire when we got home."

She slid my hand over her exposed pussy and I could feel the split between her lips and the fluid leaking out. She gasped slightly as she pressed my fingers into her, her freshly shaven mound folding in on itself as it welcomed my invading digits.