Supper Club Sex Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember that Halloween when you came dressed as Poseidon?" she asked as she rubbed my fingers up and down her slit. "We barely made it back to the car before I jumped on Erik and fucked his brains out." She moaned and pushed my hand harder into her pussy. "You can't even imagine how many of our fantasies you've been a part of."

Abby leaned close to my ear as I watched Julia get herself off with my hand.

"God damn she's sexy, isn't she? Jesus, I want to fuck her and I don't even have a dick." She reached down and grabbed hold of my cock again. "But you can't do that tonight. Those are the rules. Suck, suck but no fuck, fuck."

"Rules?"

"Yup. There are two rules for the night. No kissing and no fucking. Erik insisted. But I think you can live with that, right?"

Julia was really working herself into a frenzy now. Both her hands were atop mine, pressing hard into her pussy as her hips thrust rhythmically back and forth. Her head lolled to the side and her breath was coming out in short, shallow burst.

"Erik knows about this?" I asked as I curled my fingers in search of her clit.

"Of course. He and I have been discussing it for months."

I was about to respond when one of my fingers found its mark. The moment I flicked her clit, Julia sat upright and started humping my hand in earnest. I continued playing with her clit, eventually trapping it between two fingers and giving it a squeeze. This sent Julia over the edge. Her hands became a blur of motion and she began panting. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I managed to free my thumb up and was about to slide it over top of her clit when Abby leaned across me and pulled my hand away.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, turning to look at her in disbelief.

"Sorry. She doesn't get her orgasm yet. She's got work to do."

"Seriously? I don't see how..."

My argument was cut short when Julia gently took hold of my hand and brought it to rest it on her chest. She was lying back on the couch, eyes closed, mouth agape trying to catch her breath.

"It's okay, Ben," she said breathily, opening her eyes and looking over at me. "Just getting that close was fucking amazing." I could feel her heart pounding beneath her pillowy breasts and I tamped down the urge to perform a bodice ripping attack on them. "I...I haven't had a good cum in a long time, but I think that is going to change tonight. I'm not wrong, am I? You're going to get me off, right? Push me right to the edge and then make me beg you to let me go? Make me beg you to let me cum? Is that what you're going to do to me, Ben? Make me beg?"

She stroked my hand while her breathing slowed and her eyes locked onto to mine, looking warm and lustful. Without breaking her gaze, she brought my hand to her lips, slipped two of my fingers into her mouth and sucked hard. Impossibly, my cock grew a little harder and twitched as I felt the warm, moist chamber of her mouth and imagined my straining member in there.

"Ummm" she said, sucking back and forth before removing them. "I taste so good on your magic fingers. Maybe we should slip your cock into my pussy for a little bit before I start sucking it. Get it nice and tasty. What do you think? Sound good?" She slid a free hand across my thigh to the prominent bulge in my pants and rubbed up and down. In what was becoming a theme for the night, words escaped me. I remembered what Abby had said about no fucking, but did a little penetration just to get things...did she say tasty...really count? She was the one who would have it in her mouth, so shouldn't I do my part to make it as pleasurable for her as possible?

Before I could continue with my self-serving line of logic, Julia sat up, threw her leg across my lap and straddled me. She rested her hands on my shoulders, thrust her breast into my face and lowered herself down on my trapped cock. The warmth of her pussy was immediate, becoming more intense as she pushed further down and began to rock her hips in a slow, seductive rhythm.

"Please, Ben," she whispered into my ear. "Won't you stick it inside me? God, I can feel how hard you are. I know you want to and you're practically in there right now. Can you feel my little pussy around your cock? She wants more of you, Ben. She wants all of you. Don't you want to give her what she wants? Don't you?"

I nodded into her chest, grabbing her hips and forcing her down harder on my cock, encouraging her to increase the pace of her movements. Her hands slipped between us and she began manipulating my belt when I heard a WHACK and felt her leap up a bit. A second whack solicited a yelp and I looked past her to see Abby standing up with a raised hand and a significant amount of Julia's hair in her grasp.

"Back off, you horny little slut," she said, giving Julia's hair a tug. "You know the rules as well as I do and you're not here to do that. Now get on your knees, pull out that cock and start sucking."

Julia sat up and crossed her arms, a child like pout on her face.

"But it's so big and hard and my pussy needs him so bad. Please, Abby? Please can I fuck him? I won't tell." She looked over her shoulder at Abby, the two of them trying to suppress a laugh. I knew this banter was meant for me and I couldn't help but smile at my wife.

"So, been sharing a few of my more private fantasies I see?"

"Whatever could you mean?" she asked, pulling Julia's head back a little further. "I'm just trying to protect you from this out of control little minx." She leaned down closer to Julia, their lips nearly touching. "Now do I have to spank you again or have are you ready to listen to me?"

"Will you spank me harder if I don't listen?" Julia breathed.

"Only if you do something to break the rules again."

Julia turned back to me and swiftly pulled my face toward her. She kissed me with such force it was almost painful, but any sensation of pain was quickly replaced by pleasure when her tongue entered my mouth and I returned the kiss. Deep. Passionate. Lustful. She held onto me, devouring me, and I willing lost myself in her embrace. When I heard the whacks again and felt her breath burst into my mouth with her groans, I pulled her tighter to me, wanting her to feel how much I wanted her, how much I desired her.

"Jesus you two," Abby said, yanking back on Julia's head and breaking the kiss. "You need to come up for air at some point and my hand is starting to hurt."

Julia looked at me for a second, her eyes slightly watery and a lovely smile just creasing her face, and then pushed off of my chest and stood up. She slipped her arms around Abby, gave her a quick kiss on the lips and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I fucking love you, Abby. You are the best friend ever. There is no way you'll ever know how much this means to me."

Abby hugged her back before grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her back to face me.

"I'm happy to make you so happy, Julia. But don't get sappy. There is some serious business to attend to and I've been waiting all night to see it. Now get started or I'm going to take my Ben and go home."

Julia's eyes sparkled and the heartfelt emotion was replaced by lust again. She motioned for me to stand up and grabbed hold of my belt when I did, pulling me closer to her. "Are you ready for this?" she asked as she unclasped my belt. I put my hands on her hips, my thumbs gently rubbing her hip bones, and began to lift the lower half of her dress up. She stopped working my belt for a moment and pushed my hands away.

"No. The dress stays on. I'm not your lover; I'm just somebody you picked up to fuck. I'm the slut at a bar who dragged you into a bathroom to suck your cock." She saw me blanch at this and smiled, touching my face. "Just let me do this, Ben. This is for you. You don't have to do anything other than enjoy it. Be selfish and let go."

Her hands returned to my belt, undoing it and then unbuttoning my pants. Slipping a hand inside, she clasped my cock through my boxers and exhaled into my neck.

"So hard," she whispered. "God, it's throbbing."

Nuzzling me, she lowered the zipper and let my pants drop. My cock sprang forward to form an absurd tent that made Abby giggle. Julia shot her a look and then turned back to me. Without saying a word, she lowered herself to her knees and hooked her fingers in the waist band of my boxers, pulling them out and over my raging hard on and sliding them to the ground. The head of my cock glistened with a healthy coating of pre-cum as it bobbed up and down in front of her face. Grasping it at the base and pointing it toward her mouth, Julia extended her tongue and gave the head a quick flick. A jolt of electricity shot through me and I pulled back a little.

"Umm, so sensitive," she said as she licked the head again. I chuckled nervously and looked down at her.

"I'm afraid I might not last very long. You two have gotten me pretty worked up."

Julia held my gaze while she lowered herself down to the base of my cock, stuck her tongue out and ran it back up along my length. My cock twitched and I let out a brief moan, closing my eyes and hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself by shooting off right away like a horny teenager.

"Don't worry, Ben," she said, kissing the sides of my shaft. "I don't care how fast you cum. As long as it ends up in my mouth and down my throat, I'll be a happy girl." She moved her head to my lower belly, kissing around the base of my cock and moving up to where my pre-cum smeared across the skin. Extending her tongue flat against me, she began slowly lapping up the slick fluid until all of it was gone. I looked over at Abby, whose hand was lazily moving inside her panties, and mouthed "WOW" before returning my attention to Julia.

Julia's hand slipped to just below the head of my cock where she gave it a firm, but not painful, squeeze. The urge to jizz I'd had just a moment ago subsided a bit and my erection deflated ever so slightly. She kept squeezing for a few seconds and then let go, sitting back on her heels and looking up at me.

"We'll take a moment for you to calm down some before we get to the main event."

"Ok," I replied, feeling awkward standing over my wife's best friend with my dick in her face.

"Do you like your balls sucked?" Julia asked as she ran a finger around her mouth to gather any pre-cum she might have missed.

"Um," I stuttered. "I guess. Abby...um..." I looked to my wife for some guidance.

"I don't really do that," she said. "A little too sweaty for my taste."

"Too sweaty? Oh, Abs, you are missing out! I fucking love sucking those things."

Julia turned back to me and leaned into my crotch. Holding my sack, she used her fingers to separate my balls and then fed herself one. The warm, damp enclosure of her mouth felt amazing as she sucked on it and rolled it around inside with her tongue. She pulled her head back while she continued to suck on it, stretching my sack taut, before plunging forward again. She bobbed her head back and forth, stretching and sucking, stretching and sucking, and managed to slip my other ball in there without me noticing right away. While not as stimulating as a mouth on my dick, it felt pretty good and I could feel my control waning. A quick inhale of breath was enough signal for Julia to stop and she let my scrotum fall from her mouth, a long string of spittle still connecting her mouth to my balls.

"You don't know what you're missing out on, hun," she said, looking over at Abby. She hooked the spittle dripping from my sack with her finger and held it above her mouth before extending her tongue and slurping it up. Grasping my cock, she squeezed it again for a few seconds and then let go.

"I can tell you've got quite a load in there for me, Ben. I don't know what they're normally like, but your balls feel huge and heavy."

"He hasn't cum in a week," Abby offered, still lazily rubbing her pussy. "I haven't done anything with him and I forbade him to masturbate. I told him I had a surprise for him after supper club and it would totally be worth it."

They both laughed, making me feel foolish but helping to distract my mind and suppress my urges. Julia left me for a moment and crawled over to Abby. "What are you up to, Abs?" she asked, resting a hand on my wife's thigh. "You seem to be playing with yourself. Does watching me with your husband excite you?" Julia leaned into Abby's crotch and gave an exaggerated, audible sniff. Abby's hand began moving faster and she shifted on the couch, opening her legs more.

"Smells like it does. Maybe you want me to lick you when I'm done with Ben. Is that what you want? Or do you just want to play voyeuristic slut tonight and watch me deep throat him?"

Abby bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and continued to rub herself. Julia bent down, kissed the inside of both thighs and then returned to me.

"I can't wait any longer. I need your cock in my mouth."

Grabbing me with two hands, she rose up slightly and fell onto my cock, sucking hard on the head before popping it out of her mouth. She encircled the shaft just below the head with her thumb and forefinger and spit on it. Sliding her hand up and down my length, she repeated the process two more times until my entire cock was glistening with her spit. Then, without hesitation, she engulfed my dick and started to descend.

Abby was great a giving head and for the first few inches, this blow job felt no different. It was when I felt Julia's tongue slide out beneath me and the head of my dick contacted the roof of her mouth near the back that a whole new experience began. I groaned and tipped my head back, my hands involuntarily coming up and resting on the back of Julia's head. My hips thrust forward and I gently pushed her head down as my cock slipped into her throat and she went further. I thrust and pushed until I felt her nose against my belly and reveled in the sensation of feeling her throat work back and forth on my cock.

I'm not sure if she made a sound or what, but something broke the spell long enough to bring me back to reality, making me aware I was shoving her face into my crouch. Horrified, I let go and tried to back off, almost toppling back onto the couch.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. "I don't know what came over me! Jesus, Julia, I didn't mean..."

Julia reached up and grabbed my hand. "Relax, Ben. Calm down. I'm fine."

Giant bands of saliva dripped from my cock and ran down her chin. Although her eyes looked a little watery, she didn't look upset and she seemed more exasperated than anything else.

"I'm fine. You didn't do anything wrong." When my face failed to look less distraught, she stood up and caressed my cheeks. "Seriously. That's what it's supposed to be like. Have you never face fucked a woman before?" I shook my head, suddenly feeling like a naïve little boy. She pulled me to her and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"Then I will be your first." She dropped down to her knees again and positioned me closer. Looking up, she gave me a reassuring smile. "When you feel the urge, fuck away. Hold my head and drive that cock deep down my throat. I can take it, believe me." She patted my ass and chuckled. "You've got a good sized cock, but I've taken longer and wider and lived to talk about it, so don't hesitate to give me everything you've got. If I need to come up for air, I'll slap your thigh twice like this." She gave me two quick taps and a squeeze. "Otherwise, go to town. And don't worry about warning me when you're going to cum. I'll be able to tell."

I nodded and tried to get back in the moment, but my hard on was gone and I was feeling less than horny. Fortunately for me, I'm a man and, as such, I am a simple creature who can easily be distracted when a woman takes any part of me into her mouth. Julia sucked both of my balls into her mouth and repeated her earlier work, only this time she surprised me, slipping her tongue out beneath them and licking the underside of my scrotum. I grunted and my knees wobbled for a second as an intense wave of pleasure shot through me. Groaning around my sack, Julia continued to suck and lick, getting tantalizing close to my ass as she stroked my steadily growing cock. Releasing my balls, she quickly moved up and slipped my cock into her mouth, plunging down to its base before slowly sliding back off of it. She bobbed back and forth as my cock grew harder and longer and I reached for her face to feel her concaved cheeks when she drew back. She cupped my balls and began to gently message them, coating them with the copious flow of saliva dripping from her mouth. I was now harder than I had been all night and the liquid vacuum of her mouth was having the desired effect; I was going to cum and cum soon.

Gripping her head, I held it in place until she stopped moving. My cock twitched inside her mouth, but I ignored it and concentrated on not cumming. I closed my eyes and held perfectly still, slowing my breathing and clearing my mind. Two taps and a squeeze on my thigh made me release her head and look down. She was the embodiment of every lustful fantasy I'd ever had. Her face was glistening with saliva, with huge rivulets hanging from her chin looking like cum. The black ribbon of her choker was soaked and the tops of her breast shimmered wet in the light. Her lips looked so full wrapped around my cock and her eyes sparkled as she gazed up at me with a pleading look.

"I need your cum now, Ben," she said when she pulled off of my cock. "Please give it to me. Don't make me wait anymore. Fuck my face. Pound my throat. Make me your cum slut, Ben. I want to be your cum slut. I need it so bad. Fill my belly with your cum. Please, Ben, please. I'll do whatever you want, just please feed me your cum. I'm a good girl, I promise. I deserve your cum. Don't you want me? Don't you want to cum in me?"

For possibly the first time in my entire adult life, I acted without thinking. I grabbed Julia's head with both hands and roughly shoved her face into my pelvis. My cock shot through her mouth and lodged itself in her throat. Holding her in place, I rapidly thrust my hips back and forth, fucking her throat for all I was worth. It rippled around the head of my cock as I drove harder and deeper into her and the sensation threatened to overwhelm me. As I fucked her face I felt one of her hands grip my balls, messaging and pulling on them as she used her middle finger to rub the area between my ass and scrotum. This sent me into a frenzy and I began thrusting into her with abandon. My balls were churning now and I could feel the first pulse of my impending ejaculation. Wanting to get as deep as I could, I spread my legs and squatted a bit, forcing my cock in deeper. And then Julia did something that closed the deal and sent me screaming over the edge.

As another pulse hit and the first volley of cum began its journey, Julia slipped a finger deep into my ass. Curling it inside, she located my prostate and gave it a furious massage. I went rigid, my arms straining to hold her head in place as I drove myself up into her.

"HOLY FUCK!" I screamed, closing my eyes. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Cum exploded from my cock, feeling like a high pressure jet of jizz that would never stop. Wave after wave rocketed up and out, slamming into her so hard I thought her head might snap back. It poured from me, coating the walls of her throat and threatening to fill it beyond capacity. I could feel her working furiously to swallow it all down, the rapid undulations of her throat only stimulating me further and drawing more cum from me. Her finger continued to massage my prostate as she pistoned it in and out of my ass. She was moaning as I fed her more and more cum and a small part of my mind wondered how long she could survive with my cock stuffed in her throat. Finally my ejaculations slowed and I released the pressure on Julia's head. Like waking from a dream, I opened my eyes and realized I had been standing on my toes the whole time. My head swam and I suddenly felt my legs give way. I crashed back onto the couch, pulling my cock out of Julia's mouth and her finger from my ass as I did. Weak pulses of cum bubbled from my cock and streaked my belly as my erection subsided. Julia scrambled across the floor and began lapping up any residual cum she could find. She acted as if she were starving and my cum was the only thing that would sate her hunger.