Suppling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was practically Vicky´s last clear memory of that gym session, because Harry then wrapped her in a sort of net with himself, and made her fall, penetrated, with him onto the small trampoline for an exhilarating few minutes. They all six showered together before they broke for morning coffee.

The session after coffee with the second men in their teams was in the swimming pool. It seemed less strenuous at the time, but they found themselves on the point of falling asleep with weariness as they relaxed in the after lunch massage. One and all, they really fell asleep after being firmly fucked at the end of that massage. Their soothing, after sex massage was left until they woke up. It left them feeling very content while they drank a cup of tea.

After tea, they were sorted into pairs. Each pair had to race on their hands and knees, stopping twice to straddle the second and third men of their teams, and collecting from each a filled condom. Vicky just managed to beat Mary's time despite having to work very hard indeed to make Dick come. As they went to a further shower, they learnt that these races would be a regular feature of their course every other day, racing against a different girl each time.

Fred´s relatively brief massage of Vicky after the shower left her feeling that she was smelling gorgeous. The perfume added to the massage oil was Ma Griffe, one of her favourites. She found that each of them was perfumed differently when they met in the drawing room for three quarters of an hour before supper. They found that they were too tired, too hungry, and apart from the hunger, too content to talk much. By common consent, the TV was switched to the silliest programme being shown.

Supper was shrimp cocktail followed by medallions of steak with asparagus. Vicky found that she was not the only one making a conscious effort to slow down and enjoy the tastes, but the yearning looks of Jennifer, Jan and Mary after they had bolted their meals almost spoiled hers. She was reassured by Dr. Gregory telling them as they drank their tea and coffee that eating slowly really did help to make you feel less hungry later.

Harry came to take her to bed. Once there, he imposed on her a rhythm of bearing down on her cunt with her legs raised against his chest that was intoxicatingly exciting as well as extremely strenuous. When an urgent need to urinate woke her two hours later, she found a cream truffle in a foil cup by her pillow. She had been too overwhelmed to realise that it was there when she fell asleep.

Fred, in the morning, gave her a glass of medicine to take first thing. He told Vicky that it was Dr Gregory´s prescription to prevent the women suffering from cystitis. Before breakfast, she had two orgasms as he mounted her in three different positions from behind.

It was a beautiful summer´s day. The mornings exercise turned out to be a walk to the sea and a swim. The distance to the cove and beach that were their destination was about a mile and a half. Twelve men went with the women. They stopped three times on the way. Once in a small wood, once in the bracken, and once in a hollow not far from the cove. Each time, two of the women were stripped and fucked in the open air while the other men kept look-out and the other women watched. The women competed to give a good show. At the cove, they all swam demurely in swim suits. Massage was disguised, for the benefit of the any on-lookers, as careful application of sun tan lotion.

The second six men fucked them on the way back. Ray was one of the first two, orgasming loudly in the hollow. Vicky was quite surprised that no-one came to investigate, but Harry told her that unless you were close by, it was hard to hear anyone in the hollow. He thought that the sound was reflected upwards somehow. However, when Ray got up from watching Jennifer and Gloria enjoying what had seemed to be almost synchronised fucks in the wood, she moved awkwardly. Ray´s tutor soon got her to confess that her cunt was a bit sore. He took her straight to Dr. Gregory.

After lunch, Ray confided in Vicky that Dr. Gregory had forbidden her vaginal sex for twenty four hours. She must get rid of the soreness - which probably was a reaction to some sea water remaining in her vagina when she was fucked in the hollow - as soon as possible. Instead, he had prescribed that she be introduced carefully to anal sex. He had demonstrated to her that she could take it by preparing and lubricating her and then slipping his own penis inside, but the prospect of being properly fucked in her bum still worried her. Gloria comforted her. Gloria had not only been shown that anal sex could be enjoyable during her first stay at Supple, she had kept it up at least once a week since. After dinner, Ray told Vicky that although she had quite enjoyed her afternoon, it still was not a patch on the proper orgasms she had been having before.

During the afternoon two days later, Dr. Gregory took them through their first check-up on progress. Vicky went straight from an after lunch 69 with Dick. The weight loss disappointed her bitterly, only a bare half kilogram. However there was already a reduction in her waist of over 2 cm., she was well over half way to touching her toes, and her kick was a full 8 cm higher than it had been. Dr Gregory was very cheerful about the progress. "No danger of your not having to pay, I think," was his final comment. She used the opportunity to take up a point that had puzzled her. "You surely cannot run this place on what you get from us?"

"True enough. The second and third men on each team pay five times as much as each of you. I only accept men who have proved that they are seriously interested in helping women enjoy sex, and are very fit. Even so, we usually have a waiting list. And I and our full time team tutors accept incomes which are less than we could earn elsewhere. What keeps Supple going is that everyone on the staff loves the work. Which reminds me, Harry was enthusing yesterday about how beautifully muscled your cunt walls are. May I take you to bed tonight for a demonstration , as Harry suggests?"

The main dish for dinner that night was a superb salmon mousse. The womens´ eyes widened at the size of the portions thay were given; but then they found how wonderfully light it was. Even eating it very slowly left them hungry. Afterwards, Vicky´s long hour´s fuck with Dr. Gregory in seven successive positions left both of them deliciously drained. Vicky was too tired to take in the anatomically detailed endorsement he gave her of Harry´s opinion of her vaginal musculature. Besides, she was more interested in the almond cream chocolate he fed her.

During the period after their first check up, Vicky like the others was introduced to anal sex as one of the variations that their teams practised. She soon agreed with Ray that she could take it or leave it; but vaginal and even oral sex had much more going for it. The only aspect of that opinion which she revised was when, on the ninth day, she was sandwiched between Dick in her cunt and Harry in her arse. She got a tremendous kick from that . Even so , she fully agreed with Dr. Gregory´s advice at her second progress check that afternoon. She could not take that degree of pelvic stretching more than once a week.

At the second progress check, there was a full four centimeters off her waist and three off her hips. She could just, sometimes, touch her toes. Her high kick was up 12 cms. Her breasts were firmer and the distance to the nipple was one and a half centimeters less. Most delightfully, her weight was down four kilograms. She felt immensely cheered, until Ray appeared saying that she had actually met her weight target already ; though she was some way from the waist measurement she wanted.

For the last four days, Dr. Gregory put himself in charge of Ray´s team. He changed her routine to concentrate on intercourse in the gym and in the pool in positions and at speeds which made her really work the muscles of her trunk. Angus he put in charge of sweating the last two kilos off Gloria, while George took over Jan´s team.

For Vicky herself, Dr Gregory added to her routines a daily enema. Vicky disliked the idea. However, she was in all senses taken aback when what she had thought was a session of anal sex was almost immediately interrupted by Dick pissing into her rear. At that point she realised he was wearing no condom. As soon as he came out, Harry took his place, and contributed another large bladder-full. When he pulled out, they picked her up and deposited her upon the toilet. As the enema took effect, Harry explained that of course Supple kept to the natural form of this treatment. Dr. Gregory believed it was more effective as well as much more pleasant for all parties. But it was only prescribed when the Doctor´s test results showed no danger whatever of disease. As Harry spoke, Vicky realised that she had indeed taken considerable pleasure from the process, in some rather strange way.

But the main phenomenon of the last four days was that they all seemed to get a kind of second wind. Their exercised and sensitised bodies achieved a new vigour in sex and a new intensity as well as a greater number of orgasms. Jennifer´s remark after dinner on their next to last day was that what she really wanted to do on her last day was to take all three of the terrific men on her team to some suitable private spot, and have them one after another in every possible position until finally none of them could get it up again. It turned out to be everyone´s ideal last day, but instead Dr. Gregory kept them to their prescribed routines right up to the final check.

Everyone had met or beaten their targets. High heels were produced in Ray´s size. They were all startled at what they now did for her body. Gloria nude now looked, as Angus said, "Good enough to eat." Jennifer said "Down, boy!" with real adult authority when watching her get up from the examination couch caused Fred´s prick to stand up. After Vicky had written out her own cheque, she posed before a wall mirror admiring the changes in her body. "You know, Harry, this course is going to cost me more than that in new clothes."

" A waste to cover it up, I´d say," was the response.

On top of the small leaving pack they were given was a list of Supple affiliated men in their vicinities who would be willing to help them keep up the exercise and massage patterns that they had developed over the past two weeks. Vicky realised that the second and third men who paid to be on Supple teams got a lot more out of it than she had realised. But she was more interested to see that Tony and Bert were named. Both figured on her mental note of men from other teams who she would like to try. Bert must be free after this course. She would ring him tomorrow. Tonight she would try one of the new names.

12