All Comments on 'Supra Blackmail Ch. 02'

by JoopExcite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Great story, just don't wait another 3 years to add a chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

More please, lots more

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
Great story!

Please don't wait 3 years for the next chapter, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What I would like to happen next

I hope he goes after beith next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good stoty but though you know all the words to form a sentance you are very careless in your application sometimes gramatically, insertion of words not in context to the actual sentance and odd spelling.

Sorry but this critism is meant to be constructive, for future writing a decent proof reader would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s a lot of passion here — who wouldn’t want to be Adam? — but I second the recommendation for using a copy editor. There are a lot of errors and clunkiness that distract from the fun. I’d also read more dialogue — study how it’s constructed and organized. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Sex better than in chapter one.

But she does nothing to/for him except to make her breasts/nipples/pussy available.

She never touches his cock and balls.

He never gets to tell her what to do to/with them.

Before the actual fucking there's no dialog about what she's doing. Is she enjoying it? Does she like the feel of his cock? Can she feel how full his balls are? Can she imagine how good it'll feel when he begins to fuck her?

They're doing it doggy style. Nothing about/with/to her ass?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous