All Comments on 'Supra Blackmail'

by JoopExcite

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story lots of possibilites for more chapters if you wanted to.

Great story.

RomanCEisdead2RomanCEisdead2about 10 years ago
Good first story

If this is your first submission, then I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Alot of issues with this: the school would not be deserted 10 mins after the bell rings.

He is videotaping a teacher having bondage sex and rather than ask if she was being raped, he rapes her instead? Finally, in most of the continental US and Europe, it is illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student regardless of being 18 or not. In fact, it is considered the legal equivalent of child molesting, which is not permitted on this site.

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001about 10 years ago

To the anonymous person with this quote : "Finally, in most of the continental US and Europe, it is illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student regardless of being 18 or not. In fact, it is considered the legal equivalent of child molesting, which is not permitted on this site."

This isn't exactly true. A quick search reveals that most of the laws in the US governing sex with a teacher specifically mention the ages to which they apply. Connecticut is the only one I'm aware of that has this penalty without regard to age. Most specify up to 15, and some go up to 17. The ones that go up to 17 have much lesser legal penalties than the younger ages and those penalties are nowhere near as severe as the ones for child molestation.

Of curse the legal penalties don't mean much in the public eye so any teacher having sex with a student of any age would probably still be removed from his or her position and likely unable to find employment in that profession again.

Regardless, there are a lot of stories on this site that are like this so I'm pretty sure it's permitted (legal equivalent of child molesting, doesn't make it child molesting in my opinion).

Don't mistake my comments as an endorsement of student/teacher sex in the real world obviously. Morally a teacher should never have a sexual relationship with a current student he or she has authority over as it is a gross abuse of the trust parents and students place in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I re kon this blackmail lasts until Ryan the "bully" finds out AlAn is fucking his sub and beats the ever loving shit out of him. Blackmail might work on the teacher, but the kid is 18 and not doing anything illegal or anything he wouldnt be congratulated by most of his classmates for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
something is missing

How does she know he saw them, let alone filmed them? He never tells her, but the first thing she asks when she sees him is to request that he delete the film.

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 10 years ago
Beth Must Be Next...

To the other commenters, with respect, I submit that if you read closely and pay attention you will notice:

1. Alan is 18, therefore it is two adults having sex. Unethical, yes, illegal, no. Career gender, most definitively.

2. The teacher noted the camera phone when their eyes met.

3. It is obviously more than 10 minutes after school.

4. It is fantasy!

5. If you are unable to notice the 4 points above, then you are a dumbass and need to quit commenting!

JOOPEXCITE: Keep writing and develop this story line. Exceptional premise and solid start. The teacher isn't worried about 'blackmail' as such, but this Alan could easily turn the tables on the Marsh twins and blackmail them. Keep Going, please.

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 10 years ago
every male students fantasy

indeed in some places its illegal but so is adultery, incest and even IR sex. this is a story site, not a courtroom and we are allowed to post stories both fictional or not. if these kinds of tales aren't your cup of tea, simply move on. well written and reads easily with a fantasy scene that suits many of us... even my self after 40 yrs. of being out of school. I very much enjoyed it and would hope there might be more of this encounter to come .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hope the blackmail will go onduring class time in the classroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Read back you see it says she sees him but can't say anything at the time because she's gagged

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow this is great would love to read the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ch 2

Chapter 2 has been added. Checked it out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kitten's Review

Lucky lucky Miss June.

Alan is enthralling in his youth.

I can only wonder what he'd learn with 10-12 years

of experience behind him

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

To be a man’s slave would be the perfect life for me❤️wendy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Sex much too fast.

Needed to slow down. More step-by-step details.

He should have made her beg him to continue. To squeeze her breasts. Pull her nipples. Feel her pussy. Finger her.

He should have made HER be the one to put his cock into her pussy.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous